pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So he forced her to give oral and she didn't call the police after? Another girl said she was so much in fear that she shit on herself and passed out? And she didn't call the police? 24 cases and not one called the police, nor told anyone until now? 24 cases and none criminal? GTFOH. Scandalous money grubbing bitches and Tony Buzbee and ambulance chasing lawyer. This shit is so fixed, especially after Watson wants out of Houston. Watson is a dummy for not wearing a body cam at all times to protect his name but these women are deplorable, creating shit to get paid. We need harsh laws on gold digging women.

I've never been a fan of Trump but dozens of women coming out of the woodworks, some 20+ years later is fukked up. These women should be locked up for bringing up shit years later trying to gain a dollar. Say shit happened, when it happened, not when you smell $$$. Hoe Bitches.
    none of them apparently called the police. if you feel so violated, why isn't that the first call one of the women makes? even if they have to understand what just happened, you would still call the day after right?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

he's a sicko , a low iq person and a dumass willing to throw away his career for some massages

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

if he fuked me over on a bet 3 years ago can I file charges too?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

If he had Kraft $ this would turn to smoke LOL...... not a chance he raped 24 women -one would have taken a shot earlier for money....this is clearly a setup with people jumping on board for $....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If true, he's done in the NFL.
    If not true, then he needs to go to criminal court and put the women behind bars for trying to destroy his career.
    If the women really want to make a difference, then they would be going after Watson in criminal court, and not suing him for money. Maybe they will take that action.
    I never really understood lawsuits for sexual abuse/harrassment. If you were really damaged from this, then you would want a person like this behind bars, right? What does money have to do with anything?
    GM - unfortunately, there is no law against gold digging lying bitches. They can destroy a guys career in a tweet. They will never go to criminal court because ONLY THEN can you put them behind bars for lying on oath.

Think about this. 24 women come forward AFTER the fact?? NONE of them went to the police? and only 1 told someone else? The only proof the 1 woman has is a text message from Watson asking her if she was "okay". Come on!

It is always about the money. Just follow the money. I bet this goes upwards of 50 witches by the time this is over. All they have to say is Watson made me grab his penis and don't even have to have proof. It's ridiculous.

I am all for harsh penalties for scumbag sexual predators. I'd cut the dick off of rapist. But, it is just as awful to be falsely accused, especially for money. There needs to be laws that first off, you have to report a crime when it happens, not 20 years later and you need to have some sort of proof. Bruises, pubic hair, semen, witnesses, something... Unless the victim is a child. An adult should know better to come forward immediately.

PaperTrail07

I view this more of a Weinstein type case.....they rode the dick to fame and NOW want to complain lol.....I also don't see Watson "could be wrong" as the type to threaten their lives-AND actually mean it....This lawyer seems criminal as penetrate and I would be shocked to see him end up dead playing people the way he is....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mac how do think Epstein and Cosby went down?

Enough allegations come forward like they are happening now more women become braver. One will press charges eventually. Reason being there is a pattern of history there.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Houston Police Department: No evidence against Deshaun Watson has been submitted
    I guess there were no Monica Lewinsky’s in the bunch of women.

PaperTrail07

100% agree....they are comparing him to people that kidnap random women and rape and leave em....like a serial rapist on the loose or something......rape is NEVER funny but this case IS LAUGHABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    GM - unfortunately, there is no law against gold digging lying bitches. They can destroy a guys career in a tweet. They will never go to criminal court because ONLY THEN can you put them behind bars for lying on oath.

Think about this. 24 women come forward AFTER the fact?? NONE of them went to the police? and only 1 told someone else? The only proof the 1 woman has is a text message from Watson asking her if she was "okay". Come on!

It is always about the money. Just follow the money. I bet this goes upwards of 50 witches by the time this is over. All they have to say is Watson made me grab his penis and don't even have to have proof. It's ridiculous.

I am all for harsh penalties for scumbag sexual predators. I'd cut the dick off of rapist. But, it is just as awful to be falsely accused, especially for money. There needs to be laws that first off, you have to report a crime when it happens, not 20 years later and you need to have some sort of proof. Bruises, pubic hair, semen, witnesses, something... Unless the victim is a child. An adult should know better to come forward immediately.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    if he fuked me over on a bet 3 years ago can I file charges too?
    You have a stronger case than these women.

Unfortunately, I think he will end up settling. This is killing his brand and should be a lesson for all athletes.

Which reminds me. I use to have a friend that did business with Magic Johnson. He said Magic had a personal assistant that followed him around everywhere as a witness. He said the assistant would have women sign a nondisclosure before he screwed them. This was even after he was HIV. And Magic would never approach the women himself. Smart man.

Mac4Lyfe

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned is that Buzbee is a neighbor and close friend to the McNair family. That plus the fact that he is a known sleaze bag, attention whoring lawyer who is handling all 24 woman cases, makes you go hmmmmm.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Watson be like this now..

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Whats the number up to now

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The fact of the matter is this. If Watson was not such a huge arsehole, he would not be in this mess. He is your typical scumbag athlete who thinks they can do whatever they want and get away with it. He ran his big black mouth. Now he is going to pay for it. People are out to get him and they will succeed, one way or the other.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

How did derek jeter get away with banging thousands of models in nyc?
    He'd give them a free gift bag after...was that it? Some expensive sunglasses and gift cards was all it took.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

watson had some pre c u m and the girl continued the 2 and 1/2 massage anyway...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/new-de...ience-with-qb/

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Jerking off on them after he gave them 500 isnt a crime
    Coach, saloon.

Thanks

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Texans GM Nick Caserio, at his pre-Draft press conference, is asked about contingency plans at QB: “If you want to speculate, you should probably go buy Bitcoin.” Caserio says they are “respectful” of the process regarding Deshaun Watson.

First 12