ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Colts have a great oline and running game. That is a tailor-made situation for a QB to have success. Whoever they plug in there will do alright.
    if he's a decent backup he might do ok early on like brissett in 2019 but once the wheels fall off and the backup has been figured out by all defensive coordinators then it's time to fade the Colts in games, preferably LIVE in the first half before they get wrecked in the 2nd halves

this might be a real easy way to make some money this season if Wentz ends up missing the season (probably with his history)

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Here comes Nick Foles. Better then nothing I guess. Hopefully Wentz will be alright

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Here comes Nick Foles. Better then nothing I guess. Hopefully Wentz will be alright
    would be a much easier fade than they were with Rivers last season

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Titans and Colts were pretty close in odds winning the division. Still doesn’t seem like the Titans division to lose.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Colts HC Frank Reich said QB Carson Wentz will undergo foot surgery that will sideline him 5-12 weeks.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

The partys over. I'll tell you a guy that has some magic is Garrett Gilbert w/the Cowboys. I'll call and see if I could get him. He only started 1 game vs Pittsburgh last year, but they were huge dogs and he had them in the game til the last play.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    The partys over. I'll tell you a guy that has some magic is Garrett Gilbert w/the Cowboys. I'll call and see if I could get him. He only started 1 game vs Pittsburgh last year, but they were huge dogs and he had them in the game til the last play.
    that's quite the timeline disparity for his return. He could be ready for opening day or for the 2nd half of the season.

First 123