thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I think it is an autobet. I would really have no choice IMO

- KC left tackle out
    - TB playing on home field.
    - TB at QB for TB, and on home field
    - TB from what I can see has the more physical D, and I typically take the more physical D in the SB and it was worked out way more than not.

However, we have 13 full days until SB Sunday so let's where this line goes.

Who is on KC minus the points and why ???
    Fans will likely be 50-50 and their won’t be that many anyways, I don’t see much of a home field advantage.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Fans will likely be 50-50 and their won’t be that many anyways, I don’t see much of a home field advantage.
    when you get to stay at your home/condo/apt instead of traveling in and staying in a hotel in unfamiliar surroundings, there is ALWAYS a home field advantage. it is psychological.

would you rather sit on your laptop and handicap games in the comfort and familiarity of your own home or would you rather sit in a hotel room in a building you have never been in before?

home field ALWAYS has *some* advantage.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I thought the line was going to go the other way, shit

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I thought the line was going to go the other way, shit
    it's 3 almost everywhere with a smattering of 3.5s out there. what line are you looking for?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

i thought the line was going to bet towards KC and we'd see +1 or pick em.

3.5 does entice bettors so well see.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    i thought the line was going to bet towards KC and we'd see +1 or pick em.

3.5 does entice bettors so well see.
    super bowl lines rarely if ever move more than 1 point from the original widely released line on Monday morning unless there's a major injury, suspension, etc to a QB or very key offensive player like a generational RB or WR.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Leveon Bell is playing.

Score for the Bucs.

It's like Teague for Ohio State. He had no business slowing the Offense down and getting touches...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Leveon Bell is playing.

Score for the Bucs.

It's like Teague for Ohio State. He had no business slowing the Offense down and getting touches...
    Andy knows this and won't give him the ball as much.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7060

Don't like Tampa at all. K.C. has fooled people by not covering lines a lot versus poor teams. They only win by what they have to, but their bigger margins of victory have come against the better teams (Buffalo twice and Baltimore). The wins by 3 against Tampa and N.O. were smaller as they went into the usual cruise control mode with leads. The record speaks for itself 16-1 including playoffs excluding the Chargers game where players sat out. Most of their losses the previous year occurred when Mahomes was injured. Over the last two years this team has been unbeatable. Is there a chance Tampa will cover 3.5 points...Slim, bet on that if you like, but absolutely no chance of Tampa winning the game.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Don't like Tampa at all. K.C. has fooled people by not covering lines a lot versus poor teams. They only win by what they have to, but their bigger margins of victory have come against the better teams (Buffalo twice and Baltimore). The wins by 3 against Tampa and N.O. were smaller as they went into the usual cruise control mode with leads. The record speaks for itself 16-1 including playoffs excluding the Chargers game where players sat out. Most of their losses the previous year occurred when Mahomes was injured. Over the last two years this team has been unbeatable. Is there a chance Tampa will cover 3.5 points...Slim, bet on that if you like, but absolutely no chance of Tampa winning the game.

I highlighted your last sentence. "no chance"?

how long have you been a bettor? there is ALWAYS a chance, especially when on your home field with a guy named Tom Brady and only dogs by 3 LOL

MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

you aren't serious.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

The line is only going to move more toward Tampa.
    Keep an eye on Brown, Whitehead, Winfield to practice.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    7-9 ATS this year, 8-10 counting playoffs
    ? covered 4 of last 5 playoff games.... and 3 of them were -10... only one didn't cover was with Mahomes missing 1.5 quarters lol

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    You do realize with the advent of buying points you could pretty much get any number you want, don't you?
    +3.5 -135 is different than +3.5 -110 or even -115. Homie meant if he can get a natural 3.5

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    +3.5 -135 is different than +3.5 -110 or even -115. Homie meant if he can get a natural 3.5
    As usual, LT is CORRECT.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The line is only going to move more toward Tampa.
    Keep an eye on Brown, Whitehead, Winfield to practice.
    Snower knows stocks and football, and probably many other things, a man for ALL seasons!

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

seriously penetrate off with this clown shit, no chance of winning the game? even the 07 patriots that went undefeated all year couldnt have a perfect season and lost in the superbowl, i dont think chiefs are better than that 07 patritots... and chiefs already lost to the Raiders having all their dudes playing. So stop this clown shit, people with that mindset will get wiped, sooner or later.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Thank you all for saving
    me the time with Mr Garyking

What a Fn idiot ...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    ? covered 4 of last 5 playoff games.... and 3 of them were -10... only one didn't cover was with Mahomes missing 1.5 quarters lol
    Well, seeing as they've only played 2 playoff games this year they're still 8-10 overall ATS for the season. 7-9 regular season, 1-1 playoffs.

boogieman
    boogieman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6852

for the ones stuck on quoting this seasons chiefs ats are in for a big 'wtf was i thinking'! for one they could have covered almost every game.they had several late covers after they took foot off pedal usualy b4 4th qt.fact is they just win win and that tampa D not even close to last years frisco D-line.plus BIG RED the real BILICHEK is so on point with offense is unreal.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Well, seeing as they've only played 2 playoff games this year they're still 8-10 overall ATS for the season. 7-9 regular season, 1-1 playoffs.
    playoffs are a different animal

did you see how bad KC wanted to score on buffalo when they were up 31-15 in the 4th q? and they did. they didn't do that basically all season besides maybe week 1 and vs the Jets and in that denver game when defensive and special teams TDs blew that one open

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

This is Exhibit A why I would never bet against Mahomes in a playoff game. As cornball & cliche as this sounds, you could tell everyone of his teammates would literally run through a brick wall for him. Could you imagine Rogers ever pumping up one of his teammates like this after a botched punt?
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 01-27-21 at 02:05 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Doug tushyterror 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

This is Exhibit A why I would never bet against Mahomes in a playoff game. As cornball & cliche as this sounds, you could tell everyone of his teammates would literally run through a brick wall for him. Could you imagine Rogers ever pumping up one of his teammates like this after a botched punt?
    Douger, What I saw in that vid is a QB being a Leader, not necessarily a team that would run through a brick wall for their QB, but I am sure they would.

the TB Bucs would do the same for TB12. They know they are here mainly because of his presence on the field, even if he is throwing poor, intercepted passes sometimes.

when he is on the field, you KNOW you always have a chance.

just look at how many players wanted to go to TB the moment they signed TB12 at age 42 or 43 LOL

Doug tushyterror

Douger, What I saw in that vid is a QB being a Leader, not necessarily a team that would run through a brick wall for their QB, but I am sure they would.

the TB Bucs would do the same for TB12. They know they are here mainly because of his presence on the field, even if he is throwing poor, intercepted passes sometimes.

when he is on the field, you KNOW you always have a chance.

just look at how many players wanted to go to TB the moment they signed TB12 at age 42 or 43 LOL
    Your spot on homie, I guess I was more comparing Mahomes leadership & intangibles to Rodgers which isn't even close. With that said I still love KC in this game. Brady's lucky to be 6-3 in SBs considering he should've lost to the Falcons & Seahawks. Besides the 13- 3 win against the Rams the other 3 games were 3 point games. Gotta back the guy who's 25-1 in his last 26.( TB with absolutely no HF adv considering KC is better on the road.)

homie1975

Your spot on homie, I guess I was more comparing Mahomes leadership & intangibles to Rodgers which isn't even close. With that said I still love KC in this game. Brady's lucky to be 6-3 in SBs considering he should've lost to the Falcons & Seahawks. Besides the 13- 3 win against the Rams the other 3 games were 3 point games. Gotta back the guy who's 25-1 in his last 26.( TB with absolutely no HF adv considering KC is better on the road.)
    KC is better on the road? maybe on ATS numbers yes, because they are typically much bigger home faves than they are road faves, so betters pay that higher premium.

Arrowhead might be the best HFA in all of NFL football.

homie1975

You could also say Brady was a bit *unlucky" to lose those 3 which took some spectacular plays by the Giants (twice) and the Eagles in order to beat the Pats.

6-3 could easily be 9-0 or 3-6.

Doug tushyterror

KC is better on the road? maybe on ATS numbers yes, because they are typically much bigger home faves than they are road faves, so betters pay that higher premium.

Arrowhead might be the best HFA in all of NFL football.
    Actually meant they were more impressive on the road this yr considering the competition BAL, BUF, TB, & NO. Even though they won those last 2 games by 3 points, you obviously remember those games were never in doubt.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Bucs will be wearing their white jerseys and pewter pants for Super Bowl LV, while the Chiefs will be wearing their red jerseys.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Bucs will be wearing their white jerseys and pewter pants for Super Bowl LV, while the Chiefs will be wearing their red jerseys.
    Yes the Chiefs are the designated "home" team.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Tom Brady/Bucs..no brainer
    Then they face the Raidas in next years Super Bowl rematch and lose to Gruden
    Lol

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

They destroyed Bucs 1st half, and you have to figure they let off the gas with the lead and lost some momentum. Hill had what, 200 yards in the 1st half or quarter? Who does TB have that can run with Hill? Nobody? Somebody? Mahomes can beat that pass rush with slants to Hill and quick screens. Hill is someone that teams in the past great offenses never had a player like. Jerry Rice couldn't run like Hill. Jerry Rice didn't have the quickness of Hill. I'm not saying Hill is better than Jerry Rice, but I just don't see anybody that can stay with him all game.

If Todd Bowles can devise a plan like putting his fastest player on Hill no matter the position? Antonio Brown? Someone else? He has 2 weeks of practice for it. Can he constantly sub in fresh corners every play to be able to run with him?

I would look to Oakland and how they slowed them down (they did outscore them) in the victory to see what they did, but likely KC has already figured out a way around that too. TB probably figures that.

The other factor not mentioned is how well KC defense is playing. To me, they are playing just as good as TB if not better. Cleveland had a very good offense all year and they struggled. Same with Buffalo. Cleveland could run too.

Spagnuolo the D Coordinator for KC is also 2-0 against Brady with major underdog teams in the NYG. Now, he has the better team.

It's a scary spot to bet on TB imo. However, there are hundreds of other bets available to make that have value.

On the other side, Brady has plenty of weapons. The Bucs D will be better than either Buffalo or Cleveland matching up against Mahomes. Vita being back and having 2 weeks to rest after first game back is important too. If they don't get Winfield or one of those safeties back, that will hurt them tremendously against a player like Mahomes.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol everyone so focused on hill one receiver does not win a game and won’t

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    They destroyed Bucs 1st half, and you have to figure they let off the gas with the lead and lost some momentum. Hill had what, 200 yards in the 1st half or quarter? Who does TB have that can run with Hill? Nobody? Somebody? Mahomes can beat that pass rush with slants to Hill and quick screens. Hill is someone that teams in the past great offenses never had a player like. Jerry Rice couldn't run like Hill. Jerry Rice didn't have the quickness of Hill. I'm not saying Hill is better than Jerry Rice, but I just don't see anybody that can stay with him all game.

If Todd Bowles can devise a plan like putting his fastest player on Hill no matter the position? Antonio Brown? Someone else? He has 2 weeks of practice for it. Can he constantly sub in fresh corners every play to be able to run with him?

I would look to Oakland and how they slowed them down (they did outscore them) in the victory to see what they did, but likely KC has already figured out a way around that too. TB probably figures that.

The other factor not mentioned is how well KC defense is playing. To me, they are playing just as good as TB if not better. Cleveland had a very good offense all year and they struggled. Same with Buffalo. Cleveland could run too.

Spagnuolo the D Coordinator for KC is also 2-0 against Brady with major underdog teams in the NYG. Now, he has the better team.

It's a scary spot to bet on TB imo. However, there are hundreds of other bets available to make that have value.

On the other side, Brady has plenty of weapons. The Bucs D will be better than either Buffalo or Cleveland matching up against Mahomes. Vita being back and having 2 weeks to rest after first game back is important too. If they don't get Winfield or one of those safeties back, that will hurt them tremendously against a player like Mahomes.
    Spagnuolo was never 2-0 vs brady, he was the defensive coordinator for the giants in 2007 vs brady, he wasnt there for 2012, so it was 1-0 if anything, dont exaggerate. secondly, i wouldn't call that matchup in the regular season between Bucs and Chiefs as *destroyed* when the chiefs went up 17-0, the half time score was bucs being down by 13 points, that dont exactly spells destroy to me, and it wasn't something out of ordinary to come back from that deficit either.

Everyone and their mother all said the same shit like chiefs took gas off pedal in 2nd half.... like oh really?? How about Bucs made adjustment in the 2nd half so that they couldn't do shit they did in the first half??? They held chiefs to 27 total points and only 7 points in 2nd half, and in taht game they forced mahomes to turn the ball over multiple times and that was with ERIC FISHER protecting him and Bucs didint have VEA, their best defensive lineman. So, i'm looking at big advantage to the Bucs having seen that offense, and then the superior defensive line vs the inferior chiefs inferior offensive line. Bucs lineman gonna have a field day the way i see it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

+3.5s starting to pop up again homie. Not terrible +3.5 -116 at BOL, but with money flowing on KC, may get better later.

First 123 Last