JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    you are wrong dude, if anything, recreational bettors love to take the FAVORITES, not the dogs, lol. come on man, you should be better than this.
    i get all that dude

Im just saying

1. how do we know where sharps are putting their money? who says some sharps like bucks and others love KC? do all sharps like the same side? i doubt that

and 2 why do we care? does knowing who "sharps" are on help us win??

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys have it all screwed up, which is why you all are in the red over a full season. DO NOT worry abut who others take. Sharps occasionally lose. Losers like Thomo and JJ Gold occasionally win. Your job, and your ONLY job is to determine which team gives you the best chance of winning and wagering on that team. You may factor in anything you want except who others take. Unless you are a book, others are NOT going to put money into, or take money out of your wallet. You do that all by yourself.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys have it all screwed up, which is why you all are in the red over a full season. DO NOT worry abut who others take. Sharps occasionally lose. Losers like Thomo and JJ Gold occasionally win. Your job, and your ONLY job is to determine which team gives you the best chance of winning and wagering on that team. You may factor in anything you want except who others take. Unless you are a book, others are NOT going to put money into, or take money out of your wallet. You do that all by yourself.
    im not red in NFL....but yea, that's exactly what i'm trying to say. Sharp/square means nothing

First 1234