swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Yeah, that wasn't interference . Bitchin' about the Buc's dbacks holding and no calls, where were you fuks last week when Lattimore was wrestling Mike Evans the whole game? The refs could have called holding on the Packs' tackles every time Rodgers dropped back to pass, Barrett and JPP would have been close to double digit sacks without all the takedowns. They let them play, like it used to be. Nothing egregious.

According to TopMoron the Bucs only beat NO because Brees threw 3 picks (defense had nothing to do with ) and gave Brady a short field (and 3 tds). Well Brady gave GB 3 picks and they did jack squat. Quit your fukn' whining and give credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 01-24-21 at 07:14 PM.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

how about this little tid bit.. a future 3 teamer on the lightning & rays & bucs to get to the finals.. what a pay day that would have been !!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

Yeah, that wasn't interference . Bitchin' about the Buc's dbacks holding and no calls, where were you fuks last week when Lattimore was wrestling Mike Evans the whole game? The refs could have called holding on the Packs' tackles every time Rodgers dropped back to pass, Barrett and JPP would have been close to double digit sacks without all the takedowns. They let them play, like it used to be. Nothing egregious.

According to TopMoron the Bucs only beat NO because Brees threw 3 picks (defense had nothing to do with ) and gave Brady a short field (and 3 tds). Well Brady gave GB 3 picks and they did jack squat. Quit your fukn' whining and give credit where credit is due.
    bucs lineman also was holding packers #52 on that 3rd and 4... guy is rushing with both arms out while being held around the body

ignored

but call the PI after ignoring them all game

should've been off setting and do the play again at worst

talking about packers line holding? LMAO... they let bucs defenders go right past them multiple times especially the backup LT... how do you hold when you let them go right past you?

you don't get it... all setup for the passing of the torch game. bet accordingly fella

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    bucs lineman also was holding packers #52 on that 3rd and 4... guy is rushing with both arms out while being held around the body

ignored

talking about packers line holding? LMAO... they let bucs defenders go right past them multiple times especially the backup LT... how do you hold when you let them go right past you?

you don't get it... all setup for the passing of the torch game. bet accordingly fella
    Passing of the torch gm ???

more like Brady gets another ring gm

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

ignored

Apparently you don't get it. You got all the answers yet you keep backing the wrong horse. Did their line reallllly let the Bucs defenders go right past them, or did they just get beat? I get it, you hate Brady. And that's fine, a lot of people do. Doesn't mean the other guys are bums and had the game handed to them. There's a reason he chose Tampa. If NE had the Bucs roster he'd still be there. This team led the NFL in passing offense last year. Jameis-turnover machine-Winston led the league in passing yardage. Think about it. Jameis fukn' Winston. Say what you want about Brady, he ain't stupid. Don't mean they'll win the SB but won't be a surprise if they do.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I made a ton from MMA last night and NFL, but this hurts. I've been a Rodgers fan his entire career and everyone in INdy hates Brady with a passion. AR outplayed Brady by a mile, but same ole same ole. Rodgers should've tried to run it in the redzone, but he didn't fumble and give TB an easy td. He didn't get burned with :06 left and no timeouts. The one pick he threw was because Tampa defender blantantly held the WR to catch up. Meanwhile Brady lollipops 2 of his 3 picks when he had all f day to look left and right.

Yet in the end....all the dumbshits that don't understand football think Brady is always clutch and Rodgers chokes. Oh well. Atleast Mahomes is going to beat that ass again on Feb 7. KCs secondary is underrated and Brady will lollipop a few picks again

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Was a great game until LaFleur ruined it with literally the worst decision I’ve ever seen in a Championship Game. I’m still stunned hours later that they kicked a meaningless field goal and handed the game to the Bucs. Pathetic.

Could have been a classic.

Honestly can’t understand how head coaches can be so dumb with probabilities and other basic math. Half of them need to go back to school!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I made a ton from MMA last night and NFL, but this hurts. I've been a Rodgers fan his entire career and everyone in INdy hates Brady with a passion. AR outplayed Brady by a mile, but same ole same ole. Rodgers should've tried to run it in the redzone, but he didn't fumble and give TB an easy td. He didn't get burned with :06 left and no timeouts. The one pick he threw was because Tampa defender blantantly held the WR to catch up. Meanwhile Brady lollipops 2 of his 3 picks when he had all f day to look left and right.

Yet in the end....all the dumbshits that don't understand football think Brady is always clutch and Rodgers chokes. Oh well. Atleast Mahomes is going to beat that ass again on Feb 7. KCs secondary is underrated and Brady will lollipop a few picks again
    brady 20 completions 3 picks

rodgers 33 completions over 330 3 td 1 pick because of defensive holding.... rb fumbles gives brady first and goal... defense 6 sec before half tampa no timeouts lets a guy beat them deep wide open... huh???

yet when brady throws the picks and green bay gets on offense it's rodgers fault when his line gives instant pressure 1st down to ruin a drive and let's tampa defenders mug guys well past 5 yards... same old bucs D that played backed off all year getting shredded but in this game allowed to cheat to help grandpa to get the big game

so of course last flag didn't surprise me... as well as seeing that tampa line was holding on that play

Fred The Hammer

rodgers 33 completions over 330 3 td 1 pick because of defensive holding.... rb fumbles gives brady first and goal... defense 6 sec before half tampa no timeouts lets a guy beat them deep wide open... huh???

yet when brady throws the picks and green bay gets on offense it's rodgers fault when his line gives instant pressure 1st down to ruin a drive and let's tampa defenders mug guys well past 5 yards... same old bucs D that played backed off all year getting shredded but in this game allowed to cheat to help grandpa to get the big game

so of course last flag didn't surprise me... as well as seeing that tampa line was holding on that play
    Yep. Also you can't tell me that Rodgers isn't bitter as penetrate that their dumbass GM wasted their whole draft this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a Watson and forces his way out. He could go to SF or Indy even. GB never signs free agents either? I can't even name 3 guys on their defense.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Don't care about the three picks -- picks happen. In all the situations where Brady needed to be clutch and get something done, he got it done. How many pinpoint passes did he throw for huge plays at the age of 43? I'm not saying Rodgers isn't a great QB, but he had three chances (should have been four!) to get the tying TD (assuming the 2-pt) in the end, and he failed, and he could have run that in on third down or gotten close and did not do it.

Not a Rodgers hater at all, think he's great... but come on... you can't make excuse after excuse about how Brady is overrated, or somehow not deserving, when ALL his numbers over a MILLION years of playing are INSANE. So he got to 14 Championship games because the league cheats for him, or blind luck, or this, or that... come on. Going to his 10th Super Bowl. Come on. Clear GOAT. Doesn't mean that every game he plays he is perfect, but clear GOAT and not only that but STILL playing phenomenally at 43, which is absolutely unprecedented in the history of the damn sport. Give the guy his due!!!! Yes, Rodgers should have more titles -- some is the fault of his organization... but whatever, he also could have been more clutch in some of his playoff games.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

There you go again, no credit to the defense. You act like Jones just dropped the ball on his own accord. He got popped, for the second time, enough to put him out of the game. Put Whitehead out too. And King just let Scotty Miller go by him, not like he's fast or anything. Green Bay played soft at the end of the half, the Bucs didn't. Green Bay never led, were never tied. The did win the turnover battle (3-2), yet went three and out the last two. Quit blaming the refs, the Pack had their chances and didn't take advantage. You know, like the Bucs did last week against a better defense in NO.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

yes the best team won.. period! if for 1 moment you dont think the bucs " o " cant light you up !! then all the nay sayers can suc my coc!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    yes the best team won.. period! if for 1 moment you dont think the bucs " o " cant light you up !! then all the nay sayers can suc my coc!!

You in the Bay area?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

And even if it wasn't past interference it was holding and the 5 yards would have given the first down regardless

Fred The Hammer

There you go again, no credit to the defense. You act like Jones just dropped the ball on his own accord. He got popped, for the second time, enough to put him out of the game. Put Whitehead out too. And King just let Scotty Miller go by him, not like he's fast or anything. Green Bay played soft at the end of the half, the Bucs didn't. Green Bay never led, were never tied. The did win the turnover battle (3-2), yet went three and out the last two. Quit blaming the refs, the Pack had their chances and didn't take advantage. You know, like the Bucs did last week against a better defense in NO.
    Tampa won in the trenches fair and square, but he was talking about Rodgers. How is it Rodgers fault that Jones fumbled them a TD? How is it Rodgers fault that the refs missed a blatant hold on his "interception". That td decided the game really. Dumbasses let Brady throw a td with :06 left? Guy got beat by 5 yards? WTF? So Rodgers goes from what would be 14-10 or 14-13 at half to down 28-10 after the Jones fumble.

Yet all the no-nothings say Brady is clutch and Rodgers choked. Brady had no pressure on 2 of those picks. Looking left and right and then lollipops it right to GB.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

that late td in the 1st half was the different in this one.......pt wise............

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Tampa won in the trenches fair and square, but he was talking about Rodgers. How is it Rodgers fault that Jones fumbled them a TD? How is it Rodgers fault that the refs missed a blatant hold on his "interception". That td decided the game really. Dumbasses let Brady throw a td with :06 left? Guy got beat by 5 yards? WTF? So Rodgers goes from what would be 14-10 or 14-13 at half to down 28-10 after the Jones fumble.

Yet all the no-nothings say Brady is clutch and Rodgers choked. Brady had no pressure on 2 of those picks. Looking left and right and then lollipops it right to GB.
    I never blamed Rodgers, never compared the two. Not part of that argument. In fact, in another post I said we here in Tampa would be happy to have him after Brady retires. My posts were strictly in response to TopMorons incessant whining and excuse making since the playoffs started regarding the Bucs. That's all. And I'm done.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    And even if it wasn't past interference it was holding and the 5 yards would have given the first down regardless
    tampa line was holding packers #52 ... ignored

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I never blamed Rodgers, never compared the two. Not part of that argument. In fact, in another post I said we here in Tampa would be happy to have him after Brady retires. My posts were strictly in response to TopMorons incessant whining and excuse making since the playoffs started regarding the Bucs. That's all. And I'm done.
    then ignore my posts ... nothing weird/shady happened last year in the playoffs after pats were cleaned up by titans right... wonder why?

had a nice clean playoffs and super bowl, as best as it can get with human refs

brady goes to tampa and they add whoever he wants and all of a sudden the lights go off in the NFL big brain...

hope KC smashes them and the refs sit back and watch knowing their job was to only ensure brady got to the game (let's hope)

First ... 15161718