Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

GMen Steelers IN-GAME THREAD

On Gmen +6 and +215 fairly big

Good game, but damn seems like the Steelers are shooting 1-2 guys instantly into the backfield on every play? Block someone please!

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Same not necessarily big but some decent end of parlay payouts.

Fred The Hammer

Gmen caught a break on the PI imo and took advantage this time!

homerbush

Might hedge live and go for a middle if I get a nice gap or nice line

Fred The Hammer

Goddammit. Gave up almost 80 yd drive there. All they needed was 1 first down and they could've atleast ran the clock out

Gmen O-line is going to cost them the game

homerbush

The not pounding with Barkley everytime they are close to goal line is old. Garrett calling a fine game until they get to red zone. Reminds me of the cowboys play calls.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    The not pounding with Barkley everytime they are close to goal line is old. Garrett calling a fine game until they get to red zone. Reminds me of the cowboys play calls.
    Yeah...I had the exact same thoughts! He adjusted to the fact that Dupree is in the backfield every fkn play. Passed on 4th short twice, but finally puts 3 TE in and gets a redzone rush for 6 yards to set up 2nd/4, but decides to have a righty QB roll to his left on the short side of the field? Made no sense whatsover? Why not bootleg or something to the wide side with a righty rolling right

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Yeah...I had the exact same thoughts! He adjusted to the fact that Dupree is in the backfield every fkn play. Passed on 4th short twice, but finally puts 3 TE in and gets a redzone rush for 6 yards to set up 2nd/4, but decides to have a righty QB roll to his left on the short side of the field? Made no sense whatsover? Why not bootleg or something to the wide side with a righty rolling right
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he was hoping to catch defense run blitzing or something? Even if he had a clean throw he had 1 receiver running that route and no blockers. Very silly play call IMO. Just asking for a turnover.

Fred The Hammer

Better team won going away. I make money on ffb, but for some reason I never seem to beat the NFL? Hit Carolina Over, but I was big on the Colts and about $300 on the Giants. Colts walked right down the field on the 1st drive and 2nd drive, but decided to go for it on 4th/1.5 at the 5 with their smallest RB up the middle instead of just going up 10-0. Changed the whole game

Fred The Hammer

One teaser +12.5 that pays back $115. Be nice to hit that atleast