It was just a matter of time

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Homes new deal is gonna b insane

prob gonns mess up chiefs cap for future

That cap already looks pretty pitiful as it is, but you pay this man. 32 out of 32 teams would.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

don't over pay the qb

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Holmes might be great for many many years. Hope Andy Reid sticks around for a while too.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Saturday Update

Cowboys | Ezekiel Elliott among leaders in long runs
    Dallas Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott rushed for at least 10 yards on 38 carries during the 2019 regular season, which ranked fourth in the NFL.
    Link to story
    Ezekiel Elliott player page

Browns | Nick Chubb among leaders in long runs
    Cleveland Browns RB Nick Chubb rushed for at least 10 yards on 39 carries during the 2019 regular season, which ranked third in the NFL.
    Link to story
    Nick Chubb player page

Titans | Derrick Henry broke a lot of long runs
    Tennessee Titans RB Derrick Henry rushed for at least 10 yards on 42 carries during the 2019 regular season, which ranked second in the NFL.
    Link to story
    Derrick Henry player page

Ravens | Baltimore may keep at least one rookie TE
    Baltimore Ravens TE Eli Wolf and Jacob Breeland both have a chance to make the final roster, according to head coach John Harbaugh. Harbaugh said he expected as least one of the tight ends to make the roster.
    Link to story

Dolphins | Albert Wilson may be top slot option
    Miami Dolphins WR Albert Wilson appears to be the leading candidate for the slot receiver job this upcoming season.
    Link to story
    Albert Wilson player page

Dolphins | Three RBs may compete for one spot
    Miami Dolphins RBs Patrick Laird, Kalen Ballage and Myles Gaskin may compete for one roster spot during training camp if the team decides to keep only four running backs on the final roster.
    Footballguys view: Ballage may be the player most think could win the job. He's got the size and the speed, plus he's a decent receiving option. However, Ballage failed to impress last year with his awful 1.8 yards per carry average. We'll see if he can bounce back and win what could be the final spot on the depth chart at running back.
    Link to story
    Kalen Ballage player page
    Myles Gaskin player page

Dolphins | Miami expected to use two RBs
    Miami Dolphins RBs Jordan Howard and Matt Breida are both expected to receive solid playing time this upcoming season, but it is not known which one will start.
    Footballguys view: Howard is the power back who could be used to pick up short-yardage situations. He may also be the favored back when the team is near the end zone. Breida is the big-play back with the ability to hurt a defense as a runner or receiver out of the backfield. We're seeing Breida come off the board at RB36 (8.04) and Howard at RB39 (8.09) in 12-team PPR leagues.
    Link to story
    Jordan Howard player page
    Matt Breida player page

Bills | Josh Allen works out with pass catchers
    Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen worked out with several of the team's pass catchers in Florida Thursday, May 28, including WR Stefon Diggs. RB Devin Singletary, WRs John Brown, Isaiah McKenzie, Nick Easley, WR Gabriel Davis and Isaiah Hodgins and TEs Dawson Knox, Tommy Sweeney, Jason Croom and Nate Becker were among the players participating in the workout.
    Footballguys view: The Bills have a new-look passing attack in 2020 with the addition of WR Stefon Diggs. He should be the no.1 receiver for Josh Allen this year, opening things up for other guys in the passing attack like WR John Brown and TE Dawson Knox. If Allen takes further steps as a passer, this team could be in line to win the AFC East.
    Link to story
    John Brown player page
    Stefon Diggs player page
    Isaiah McKenzie player page
    Josh Allen player page
    Dawson Knox player page
    Devin Singletary player page
    Tommy Sweeney player page

Redskins | Dwayne Haskins finished strong
    Washington Redskins QB Dwayne Haskins ranked 10th among quarterbacks in terms of Pro Football Focus passing grade over Weeks 9-17 of the 2019 season.
    Footballguys view: Haskins did flash at times during his rookie season. He appeared in nine games and mostly struggled due to a lack of talent around him. Haskins has a strong arm and the ability to extend plays, making him an interesting developmental prospect. He will compete with Kyle Allen for the starting job in training camp.
    Link to story
    Dwayne Haskins player page

Colts | Philip Rivers feeds off run game
    Indianapolis Colts QB Philip Rivers brings a strong play-action game to the team's attack, and head coach Frank Reich says the Colts plan to take full advantage. 'In 2013 when (current Colts offensive coordinator) Nick (Sirianni) and I were first there, (Rivers) had statistically one of his better years and we ran the ball well that year,' Reich said. 'Then you go back and look at the years with LT (LaDainian Tomlinson) and how effective he was in the passing game. He's always been great in the passing game, but I don't think there's any doubt he's been most efficient and played his best football when he has a good running game.'
    Footballguys view: Good thing the Colts can run the ball effectively. Not only do they have Marlon Mack to bang it between the tackles, but they also selected Wisconsin running back Jonathan Taylor in the 2020 NFL draft. That is a fantastic 1-2 punch (or 1-1 punch) for the Colts offense and should help open things up for Rivers and the play-action passing game.
    Link to story
    Philip Rivers player page

Seahawks | Carlos Hyde contract terms
    Updating a previous report, Seattle Seahawks RB Carlos Hyde's one-year contract with the team has a base value of $2.75 million, which includes a $750,000 signing bonus, $1.5 million base salary and $500,000 per-game roster bonuses. The deal also includes incentives worth $1.25 million with a maximum value of $4 million.
    Footballguys view: Hyde was an important piece for the Seahawks to add this offseason. He's a proven 1,000-yard rusher who could start and be productive if called upon. In Seattle, Hyde is going to be a valuable reserve behind starter Chris Carson.
    Link to story
    Carlos Hyde player page

Eagles | John Hightower a deep threat
    Philadelphia Eagles fifth-round pick WR John Hightower had 12 receptions of 40 or more yards in two seasons at Boise State. He averaged 9.6 yards per carry on 16 runs last season and should be used in gadget situations with the Eagles.
    Footballguys view: Hightower's game is all about speed, speed and more speed. He was a track athlete in college but excelled at football as well. Hightower does a good job of varying his speed in his routes and knows how to lull defenders to sleep then blast by them. The Eagles needed a lot of help at the WR position for 2020 and beyond. Hightower is someone in dynasty formats we are keeping an eye on.
    Link to story

Source: footballguys.com

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1674

What are the 4 cities of play? I heard of Vegas and Edmonton....

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Fukk the Chiefs

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Sunday Update

Ravens | Miles Boykin set to start? Sat May 30, 11:59 PM
    Baltimore Ravens WR Miles Boykin has the 'inside track' to being the No. 2 receiver in 2020, according to Sheil Kapadia of The Athletic.
    Link to story
    Miles Boykin player page

Cowboys | Ezekiel Elliott shoulders rare workload
    Dallas Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott had 355 touches in 2019, making him the first running back since Ladainian Tomlinson in 2006 and 2007 to have back-to-back seasons with at least 350 touches.
    Link to story
    Ezekiel Elliott player page

Seahawks | Drops and issue for DK Metcalf
    Seattle Seahawks WR DK Metcalf dropped 10.8 percent of his catchable targets in 2019, ranking 67th out of 80 qualified receivers.
    Link to story
    DK Metcalf player page

Seahawks | Tyler Lockett among most efficient
    Seattle Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett's 11.23 yards per target and 18 receiving touchdowns over the past two seasons rank second in the NFL, and he has caught 77.2 percent of his targets in that stretch, the third-best mark.
    Link to story
    Tyler Lockett player page

49ers | Jalen Hurd to be used all over field
    San Francisco 49ers WR Jalen Hurd will line up in the slot, at tight end or in the backfield in 2020, according to Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area.
    Footballguys view: Hurd was a third-round pick out of Baylor in the 2019 NFL draft but he missed his entire rookie season due to a back injury. The 49ers have Deebo Samuel and 2020 first-round pick Brandon Aiyuk ahead of him on the depth chart, so Hurd doesn't have much fantasy value in re-draft formats. However, he is a player we've been monitoring since he came into the NFL in dynasty leagues.
    Link to story
    Jalen Hurd player page

49ers | Jerick McKinnon to have third-down opportunities
    San Francisco 49ers RB Jerick McKinnon will have opportunities on third downs in 2020, according to Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area.
    Footballguys view: McKinnon accepted a re-worked contract to stay with the team this offseason. Signed a couple of years ago, McKinnon has missed the past two seasons with the 49ers due to injury. We'll see if he can stay healthy, make the 53-man roster and contribute as a receiving back in 2020.
    Link to story
    Jerick McKinnon player page

Colts | Parris Campbell able to learn from lost rookie season
    Indianapolis Colts WR Parris Campbell is focusing on the things he was able to learn as a rookie in 2019, rather than the time he missed due to injury. 'I am going in with the mindset that it's a new year,' Campbell said. 'I have kind of transformed myself into a pro, and I have been able to see at least one season - maybe it's not all 16 games, but I've seen just from watching and being in it, just getting the experience of being an NFL player. Just having that experience has helped me a lot.'
    Footballguys view: Campbell said he has been running routes at full speed for the last two months and has recovered from all of the injuries (hand, foot) he dealt with during his rookie season in 2019. His speed and burst make him a player to watch in dynasty formats.
    Link to story
    Parris Campbell player page

Patriots | New England talked with Cam Newton
    Free-agent QB Cam Newton (Panthers) had discussions on a potential contract with the New England Patriots earlier this offseason but nothing materialized, according to league sources.
    Footballguys view: Newton is waiting for an opportunity to get a starting job. He may have to accept a deal that makes him a backup (like Jameis Winston or Andy Dalton) but nothing has come to fruition. The Patriots seem content with Brian Hoyer or Jarrett Stidham at quarterback at this time.
    Link to story
    Cam Newton player page

Eagles | Former teammates want LeSean McCoy back in Philly
    Philadelphia Eagles OT Lane Johnson and WR DeSean Jackson said in an Instagram show Friday, May 29, they're hoping to see free-agent RB LeSean McCoy (Chiefs) signed by management. 'I want to see it,' Johnson said about a McCoy reunion.
    Footballguys view: McCoy has plenty of experience with the team and would be a good fit. The Eagles are looking for a veteran back behind Miles Sanders and McCoy is on their list.
    Link to story
    LeSean McCoy player page

Browns | David Njoku ready to move past 2019
    Cleveland Browns TE David Njoku said recently he's excited about starting a new season and moving past a 2019 campaign in which both he and the team fell well short of expectations. 'That's what I'm most excited about, just the opportunity,' Njoku said. 'Obviously, this past year wasn't (what) we all planned or had in mind, but it's a great learning experience. I'm very excited to come back with my teammates and give it all we got.'
    Footballguys view: Njoku is going to be backing up Austin Hooper in 2020. The team went out in free agency and snared Hooper to be their lead tight end. Add in rookie TE Harrison Bryant and you can see how the Browns have a jam-packed tight end room.
    Link to story
    David Njoku player page

Broncos | Jake Butt healthy, ready to perform
    Denver Broncos TE Jake Butt (knee) said Friday, May 29, he is doing well after missing the entire 2019 campaign following knee surgery and has been working out on his own. He also said he's ready to prove the team right for waiting on him after playing just three games since being drafted in 2017. 'It's not a guarantee - they're not telling me I'm making the team by any stretch or rolling out the red carpet,' Butt said. I still have to go out there and work and earn it. ... But the fact they're standing by me and giving me an opportunity, it obviously means the world to me and I'm going to try and go out there and prove them right and prove myself right.'
    Footballguys view: Butt's career has been knocked off track several times by knee injuries, including when he came out of Michigan a few years ago. He has talent but these injuries have been too much to overcome. With Noah Fant, rookie Albert Okwuegbunam and free agent Nick Vannett there's not much room for Butt on the final roster.
    Link to story
    Jake Butt player page

Jaguars | Gardner Minshew elite going deep
    Jacksonville Jaguars QB Gardner Minshew earned a 94.7 Pro Football Focus grade on throws of at least 20 yards downfield in 2019, ranking him third among quarterbacks.
    Footballguys view: Minshew needs to take steps forward in 2020. He was good deep but he needs to improve on short-to-intermediate routes. We'll see how he meshes with his new weapons in 2020.
    Link to story
    Gardner Minshew player page

NFL | Cam Newton content to wait
    Free agent QB Cam Newton (Panthers) has been greeted by a cool late-spring market, and a source said he is expected to wait until teams resume on-field workouts to give them a chance to meet with him and evaluate his health in person. Sources also added that they remain uncertain on whether Newton would accept a backup role.
    Footballguys view: Reports have varied about whether or not Newton would accept a reserve role. Some speculate that he would be content with playing as a backup. Some speculate that he's going to wait until training camp and a potential starting job to open up. Either way, Newton is without a team for the time being. We'll see if things pick up for him as training camp draws closer. He's clearly still capable of starting in the NFL but may have to work his way up.
    Link to story
    Cam Newton player page

Panthers | Opportunity at hand for Teddy Bridgewater
    Carolina Panthers QB Teddy Bridgewater is entering a season as his team's unquestioned starter for the first time since 2015, and head coach Matt Ruhle said he jumped at the chance to give Bridgewater the opportunity. 'I believe so wholeheartedly in who he is as a quarterback,' Rhule said Friday, May 29, during an appearance on NFL Network. 'I believe in his abilities, I believe in his arm strength, I believe in his accuracy, I believe in his decision-making but, beyond that, I know he's going to make everyone else that much better.'
    Footballguys view: Bridgewater is intelligent and accurate as a passer, and that helps him be an effective starter. The Panthers are moving in a different direction with Cam Newton getting cut and Bridgewater getting signed. New head coach Matt Rhule will have Bridgewater lead the passing attack featuring some pretty good weapons. Fantasy GMs can look at Bridgewater as a low-end QB2 with upside. His current ADP is QB25 (15.01) in 12-team PPR leagues.
    Link to story
    Teddy Bridgewater player page

Dolphins | Tua Tagovailoa's mentorship going well
    Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa has been taking part in virtual team quarterback meetings on Zoom, and veteran QB Ryan Fitzpatrick says things are going well as he tries to live up to his promise of being an open book for the rookie. 'We've been going over some of that stuff, and my mind and the process and how I think through it, right or wrong, just to provide some perspective,' Fitzpatrick said. 'I'm excited for him to be here. I loved watching him play in college. I think he's going to be an awesome addition to the team for a long time.'
    Footballguys view: Tagovailoa is the quarterback of the future for the Dolphins. At this time, nobody knows if he's going to start in 2020 or if the team is going to give him a 'redshirt' year behind Fitzpatrick. The team will have to see how he performs in person when camps open up. He's mostly recovered from the hip surgery that cut short his 2019 season at Alabama and could win the starting job at some point during the year...even right at the beginning of the season. However, most speculate that he will begin 2020 as a backup and take over if (when?) Fitzpatrick struggles.
    Link to story

Cowboys | Coach expecting Dak Prescott
    Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott has yet to sign his exclusive franchise tag and has not been participating in the team's virtual offseason workout program. But head coach Mike McCarthy says he has little concern about Prescott. 'He's involved in a business situation and I have full confidence that he'll be ready to go,' McCarthy said on a recent media conference call. '... There has been communication. I mean this is the way these business situations go sometimes. You respect that. I have all the confidence it will work out.'
    Footballguys view: The deal seems on edge right now, but we have a feeling things will change near the deadline. Come mid-July, the Cowboys should pony up the money for Prescott and make him one of the highest-paid quarterbacks in the league. Stay tuned.
    Link to story
    Dak Prescott player page

49ers | George Kittle's agent aiming high
    San Francisco 49ers TE George Kittle's agent says he isn't just aiming for his client to become the league's highest-paid tight end, perhaps eyeing WR2 money. 'I don't care about the tight end market,' Jack Bechta, told NFL Network recently. 'I'm being paid to do a George Kittle deal.'
    Footballguys view: We've seen this before. Remember when Jimmy Graham wanted to be paid like a wide receiver? Well, that didn't turn out well for him years ago and that may be the same thing with Kittle. Tight ends are no longer the big-bodied blockers most of them used to be back in the 80s. Now, the tight end position is a dangerous weapon in the passing game...but they still aren't compensated like wide receivers. Perhaps that changes with Kittle.
    Link to story
    George Kittle player page

Source: footballguys.com

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Bridgewater will lead that team to a..4th place nfc south finish.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    The had a pretty good draft on paper, every pick on defense. They could be halfway decent but tough division.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    That’s what’s expected actually

I think panthers could b a sleeper but could also tank again

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19327

Not expecting a lot from Minshew

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The had a pretty good draft on paper, every pick on defense. They could be halfway decent but tough division.
    NFC South and NFC West are the toughest divisions in 2021.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Not expecting a lot from Minshew
    Me neither

minshew came back down to earth pretty fast actually

First 12