wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Marshawn Lynch back in Seattle

Thoughts?
    A make up for the F up in the Superbowl?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

To do what? Coach?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

fade beastmode heavy

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Nope Beast Mode

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    To do what? Coach?
    Eat skittles and run mofos over
    Points Awarded:

SEAHAWKHARRY gave wikkidinsane 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Eat skittles and run mofos over
    lol. Gonna go out on a limb and guess “skittles” is slang for steroids?

wikkidinsane

wikkidinsane

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Lynch needs weed money if he is still playing these days.. He ain't no Ricky Williams either... Past his prime.. Beast mode is now mouse mode today.. Has been.. Next..

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I was hoping he was signing to play free safety. That being said he’s a Oakland boy and has always owned the niners so idk either way it will get the team amped up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lynch needs weed money if he is still playing these days.. He ain't no Ricky Williams either... Past his prime.. Beast mode is now mouse mode today.. Has been.. Next..
    Damn. I think he could still run you over jibbers. He has fresh legs and a steroid program!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Damn. I think he could still run you over jibbers. He has fresh legs and a steroid program!!!
    Relax Bankers I'm retired and know it.. Back in the day though.......

Got beast mode?

2daBank

Relax Bankers I'm retired and know it.. Back in the day though.......

Got beast mode?

I can’t relax. I’m jacked up to see what Santa puts under my tree!!! lol.

You know this Mfer gots to be on the juice!! Maybe he been hanging wit Josh Gordon and that why kid got suspended, told him his drugs didn’t show up on the test!! Never believe these Mfers!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I can’t relax. I’m jacked up to see what Santa puts under my tree!!! lol.

You know this Mfer gots to be on the juice!! Maybe he been hanging wit Josh Gordon and that why kid got suspended, told him his drugs didn’t show up on the test!! Never believe these Mfers!!
    Juice will get you only so far but certainly helps. Your joints and ligs snap regardless in time especially if you gained weight and pressing. Father time you can't beat you can only postpone maybe with good genes and healthy diet.

This helps too.. Ice it always and stretch with age..

2daBank

Juice will get you only so far but certainly helps. Your joints and ligs snap regardless in time especially if you gained weight and pressing. Father time you can't beat you can only postpone maybe with good genes and healthy diet.

This helps too.. Ice it always and stretch with age..

Juice will put the pep in his step he had at 27,, the fact he has had time off outta help the injury thing you talking bout, Of course it only gets you so far but if you use it on top the work it takes those years off.,

I remember couple friends of mine doing cycles and Mfers didn’t work out, they still put on size/muscle but they lost it super quick. I’ve never lost my gains after a cycle but I lift hard when I do one. The 1st time I ever did one I gained some bad weight when it was over, I was so god damn hungry all the time I’d eat my normal 5x a day of healthy shit but was driving thru like McDonald’s or whatever was close in between cause I was freaking starving and during it didn’t seem to matter I just kept gaining more muscle!! But put on 15ish pounds of fat after it was over, was a real Mfer to get rid of it! Lol. Lesson learned. Anytime I’ve done one since I have ate super clean!!!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

What an athlete

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Gonna be loading the box against beast mode
    Last edited by 209 Life; 12-24-19 at 12:56 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    Gonna be loading the box against beast mode
    That would be a mistake. I rather make him beat a 7 man box than load up and get picked apart by Russ.,

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Beast Mode??

How about pussy mode this part of his career

Seattle desperate

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Beast Mode??

How about pussy mode this part of his career

Seattle desperate
    I agree they are desperate but he was still running over people. He can share the spoils with another back

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Juice will put the pep in his step he had at 27,, the fact he has had time off outta help the injury thing you talking bout, Of course it only gets you so far but if you use it on top the work it takes those years off.,

I remember couple friends of mine doing cycles and Mfers didn’t work out, they still put on size/muscle but they lost it super quick. I’ve never lost my gains after a cycle but I lift hard when I do one. The 1st time I ever did one I gained some bad weight when it was over, I was so god damn hungry all the time I’d eat my normal 5x a day of healthy shit but was driving thru like McDonald’s or whatever was close in between cause I was freaking starving and during it didn’t seem to matter I just kept gaining more muscle!! But put on 15ish pounds of fat after it was over, was a real Mfer to get rid of it! Lol. Lesson learned. Anytime I’ve done one since I have ate super clean!!!
    What did you cycle with? I've done moderate S4 or Var cycles and it wasn't bad. Gained good pumps and energy was great. You musta been doing Winny or harder??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Devonta Freeman isn’t the only veteran back on the mind of the Seahawks’ decision-makers. Carlos Hyde has also drawn the interest of Seattle, tweets Mike Silver of NFL.com.

Hyde will be turn 30 years old during the 2020 NFL campaign, but he’s still generated interest on the open market despite his age. That’s perhaps unsurprising given that the former Ohio State Buckeye is coming off the best statistical season of his career. After being traded to the Texans last fall, Hyde surpassed 1,000 yards on the ground for Houston while scoring eight total touchdowns.

The Texans reportedly offered Hyde a multi-year extension of unknown value near the start of the offseason, but he rejected the proposal in favor of reaching the open market. In addition to the Seahawks, the Eagles have also discussed the possibility of signing Hyde.

Seattle boasts Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny, Travis Homer, and rookie Deejay Dallas in its run-heavy backfield, but Penny may not be ready for the start of training camp after suffering a knee injury last season. The Seahawks have also discussed a reunion with Marshawn Lynch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude is gonna be 35 years old when the NFL season finally starts most likely.. Beast mode soon to be old school mode...

Does he need the money?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

The Atlanta Falcons released Devonta Freeman in March, but he remains one of the best free-agent running back options on the market.

The 28-year-old racked up 5,992 all-purpose yards and 43 total touchdowns in 77 games with the Falcons. Freeman reportedly received a 1-year, $4 million contract from the Seattle Seahawks, which he rejected.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

cant stand beast mode, he needs to give it up

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Short yardage back. Way pass his prime.