thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Ah I forgot the classic "Get lost dumb shit." That's a good point about him being older now brother, thanks for that information. I thought he was actually younger now until you brought that to my attention. Everyone on this forum thinks the Texans and Cam Newton suck, so the Texans will win the AFC and Cam Newton will be Comeback Player of the Year.
    Hes never recovered from his shoulder injury you dumb shit, you cant take the same hits at age 30 that a pkayer can take whwn they are younger, there is a reason running backs have a 5 year shelf life in the NFL.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Maybe cam will finally come. out of the closet

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Maybe cam will finally come. out of the closet
    southpark -- " Mom, tom cruise wont come outta da closeeett!"

HAHA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Why does Cam Newton remind me of Russell Westbrook in the NBA?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

No reason for any team to sign him until they can bring him in for medical and get to know you meetings. Throwing shoulder, foot and knee injuries/surgeries are not what you want your newly signed Qb coming off from.

I thought Chargers made sense but with Herbert, no more. Chicago makes sense but the dumb gm gave up pick and ate Foles’s contract instead of waiting for a better qb to hit market. Pats might be interested but I don’t see bill going for short term fix to replace goat.

If Cam can check his ego and look at the big picture, taking a short deal to backup and push a weak and/or old starter on a good team might be best option. Buff, Sf, Rams come to mind.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

His appeal as a QB was his dual threat capabilities

Now that his running will be limited because of age and the brutality of the hits he will get, teams have to buy the fact he can be a consistent pocket passer

Even healthy that is doubtful
    Plus, I think his act has grown tiresome and his commitment to the game is in doubt

Pass

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

his ego is a huge minus to any team also, that clown act has been old now for some time.

First 12