colt29
    colt29's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many yards would Dickerson have if he ran behind the cowboys line. He was better in every area as a running back. Not even close.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by colt29 View Post
    How many yards would Dickerson have if he ran behind the cowboys line. He was better in every area as a running back. Not even close.

Dickerson would have the most rushing yards of all time..

I wonder what Jerome Bettis would of done with that line? I bet he'd never lose yards.

Would of been interesting.

colt29
    colt29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rushing stats aside, My buddy took a class with Emmitt at UF in the summer a couple years ago, and said he is a pussyhound. He was hitting every hole.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post

I wonder what Jerome Bettis would of done with that line? I bet he'd never lose yards.
    If the game was on the line and the ball was on the 5 yard line or closer. The bus would be the guy I'd give the ball too every single time, because he will get that TD every time.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    If the game was on the line and the ball was on the 5 yard line or closer. The bus would be the guy I'd give the ball too every single time, because he will get that TD every time.

Amen to that!

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by remmy358 View Post
    barry sanders...hahaha

sorry i like guys who get more than 1 yd on most of their carries...barry sanders sucked
    that would make Marcus Allen #1. He will always get you at most 2 yards per carry.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Imagine what Barry Sanders would of done with these guys?
    Maybe he would have quit after 10 years.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Imagine if he had a career ending injury too IMG. If thats the case he would have only had as many yards as he has right now.

isetcap

If you asked any NFL coach who wanted to win they would choose Emmitt over Barry every time. Emmitt would gladly sacrifice the opportunity for a long run in an effort to make sure there was always a positive result. He got first downs and touchdowns and made it possible to dictate the tempo of every game the Cowboys played. Barry was a spectacular run waiting to happen but if it did not happen his team was consistently in a drive-ending situation.

isetcap

-3, -2, 0, 2, -2, 28, 4, 0, 0, 23 = 5.0 yard average and 3 stalled drives.

3, 2, 6, 2, 7, 5, -1, 3, 12, 4 = 4.3 yard average and a rested defense and a score.

If you know football then you know which scenario is better.

First 12