Blackjackz2000
    Blackjackz2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1226

Yeah I specifically noticed mine didn't have a max either when I looked. But that will explain why my balance dropped to 250

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

thanks for posting. i will see if they adjust my balance after i hopefully win my bets tonight and convert to cash.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

icon

Received an email from DSI advising that my documents have been approved. Since I have a pending wager my payout request can't be completed.
    As soon as the game is over I'm re submitting my payout request.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Received an email from DSI advising that my documents have been approved. Since I have a pending wager my payout request can't be completed.
    As soon as the game is over I'm re submitting my payout request.
    good luck, keep us posted

icon

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    I'm pissed about the max $250 bullshit. I wouldn't have bothered with the freeplay had I known this.

Of course I went on a nice run with my bonus balance and it meant nothing.

If/when I get paid I'm using the bitcoin to fund one of my bitcoin only books. No nonsense getting paid.

icon

Put in another request today for a $250 (max allowed on FP win) bitcoin payout.

My ID docs were approved yesterday and I have no pending wagers, so I *should* be good to go.

I really don't understand why they wouldn't process a withdrawal with a pending bet . I have enough of a balance to cover the w/d even if the pending wager loses.

Really HATE that DSI has resorted to these "gotcha" stall tactics. They alienate and annoy customers and this makes people less likely to deposit again if the believe they are going to have issues withdrawing. Really short sighted on their part and not good for business.

The way CRIS does it - processes bitcoin withdrawals in minutes, 24 hours a day. 7 days a week with no hassle is why I keep playing there.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Nearly every no-deposit I have ever seen has a max win limit.

And its also normal for anyone who takes a no deposit bonus and cashes out to be asked for at least basic ID like you have been.

Its a no-deposit bonus. People try to get multiple shots at them constantly. You get IDed if you take them.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Nearly every no-deposit I have ever seen has a max win limit.

And its also normal for anyone who takes a no deposit bonus and cashes out to be asked for at least basic ID like you have been.

Its a no-deposit bonus. People try to get multiple shots at them constantly. You get IDed if you take them.
    I understand that but their site is full of errors and inconsistencies regarding bonuses, limits etc. I have no problem with the limit. I am irked that it wasn't disclosed early in the process. If I can only win $250 they should block the bonus balance from going higher than that. I turned a $25 freeplay into $553 betting straight $25 wagers after I made an initial two team parlay that paid $198. You know how hard it is to turn $25 into $553 in two days betting $25 - $30 wagers?

I deposited and busted out my cash balance before I converted my bonus to cash. They are set up in a way that when you try and wager on horses or live betting it will prevent you from using the bonus, so they have the tech to do so.

Also, when they decline a withdrawal they should notify you. I had to go to chat to inquire about my withdrawal when I noticed it was no longer listed as pending.

If my withdrawal is processed today I will re-evaluate them and may decide to continue to play there. I mean ts only $250, but for me its the principle. I was going to tell them to pound sand but decided against it and complied with all their requests. Lets see if they deliver as promised.
    Last edited by icon; 02-06-20 at 09:28 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Ok, you are welcome to hate how they work with those aspects if you like.

I was just responding to your earlier points calling the $250 max "bullshit" and the ID request "stalling".

Neither of which should be this unexpected or annoying to an experienced bettor like yourself.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

0-2 last night... good news -- have met RO

pologq

I understand that but their site is full of errors and inconsistencies regarding bonuses, limits etc. I have no problem with the limit. I am irked that it wasn't disclosed early in the process. If I can only win $250 they should block the bonus balance from going higher than that. I turned a $25 freeplay into $553 betting straight $25 wagers after I made an initial two team parlay that paid $198. You know how hard it is to turn $25 into $553 in two days betting $25 - $30 wagers?

I deposited and busted out my cash balance before I converted my bonus to cash. They are set up in a way that when you try and wager on horses or live betting it will prevent you from using the bonus, so they have the tech to do so.

Also, when they decline a withdrawal they should notify you. I had to go to chat to inquire about my withdrawal when I noticed it was no longer listed as pending.

If my withdrawal is processed today I will re-evaluate them and may decide to continue to play there. I mean ts only $250, but for me its the principle. I was going to tell them to pound sand but decided against it and complied with all their requests. Lets see if they deliver as promised.
    they should cap the amount won at $250 and if you reach that level before completing RO they should say your bets will count toward the RO but not increase your total unless you fall below $250. at lease be up front about it.

i am not at withdrawal from bonus yet. hoping by tonight. then i will still have to do a 1 x RO once all becomes cash.

downtown2222
    downtown2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

No deposit bonuses 99% of the time dont seem worth the hoops to jump through.

And it always seems you are hot as hell when betting with no deposit money....coincidence I guess.

icon

Bottom line for me is that my DSI acct is over 10 yrs old and this is my first payout from them.

I'm down a ton there over the years and am annoyed that collecting $250 has become such a hassle.

While I've never withdrawn my account hasn't been used a lot over the years.

Mainly because they were the same as CRIS

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ok, you are welcome to hate how they work with those aspects if you like.

I was just responding to your earlier points calling the $250 max "bullshit" and the ID request "stalling".

Neither of which should be this unexpected or annoying to an experienced bettor like yourself.
    True, I'm not a novice. I'm bitching mainly out of frustration

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by downtown2222 View Post
    No deposit bonuses 99% of the time dont seem worth the hoops to jump through.

And it always seems you are hot as hell when betting with no deposit money....coincidence I guess.
    less thinking cause you feel like its play money so you go with your gut and not overthink

downtown2222
    downtown2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

less thinking cause you feel like its play money so you go with your gut and not overthink
    agreed.

pologq

Put in another request today for a $250 (max allowed on FP win) bitcoin payout.

My ID docs were approved yesterday and I have no pending wagers, so I *should* be good to go.

I really don't understand why they wouldn't process a withdrawal with a pending bet . I have enough of a balance to cover the w/d even if the pending wager loses.

Really HATE that DSI has resorted to these "gotcha" stall tactics. They alienate and annoy customers and this makes people less likely to deposit again if the believe they are going to have issues withdrawing. Really short sighted on their part and not good for business.

The way CRIS does it - processes bitcoin withdrawals in minutes, 24 hours a day. 7 days a week with no hassle is why I keep playing there.
    did they acknowledge the request?

icon

did they acknowledge the request?
    I just checked, its showing as pending and my $500+ balance is still intact. Which is better than it not showing as pending with my full balance.

Fingers crossed I expect it to be processed sometime this afternoon as my previous request was denied in the afternoon.

I'll be sure to update when paid.

icon

Payout approved:

Greetings Mr. XXXXXXX

"We recently received your bitcoin payout request.

Congratulations on your winnings!

You payout is approved, so before we send it your way, for security purposes, we must to confirm your request.

Please send an email with the information requested below to docverification@betdsi.com

1. The email must be sent from the registered email address in your BetDSI account.

2. Please include your Account ID in the Subject Title.

3. You can simply forward this email to the provided email address (docverification@betdsi.com) including the amount requested and your bitcoin address (the same address you entered to make the request).
    "

pologq

Payout approved:

Greetings Mr. XXXXXXX

"We recently received your bitcoin payout request.

Congratulations on your winnings!

You payout is approved, so before we send it your way, for security purposes, we must to confirm your request.

Please send an email with the information requested below to docverification@betdsi.com

1. The email must be sent from the registered email address in your BetDSI account.

2. Please include your Account ID in the Subject Title.

3. You can simply forward this email to the provided email address (docverification@betdsi.com) including the amount requested and your bitcoin address (the same address you entered to make the request).
    "
    hey another hoop to jump thru

icon

DSI - PAID!

Received $240 USD, as they took out the $10 mining fee.

1HBTWn2eQufLq17Mb8fjqCU7TZK8tvYTYd - you can view the transaction on the blockchain.

Bitcoin transaction initiated at exactly 3:00PM Eastern Time.

I will keep my DSI acct open and active. Sorry for any rude or undeserved comments I may have made previously. I was frustrated with some aspects of the process and the fact I was doing well with the bonus balance while blowing my cash balance at DSI and not betting with my other accounts because I was concentrating on my roll at DSI.

pologq

DSI - PAID!

Received $240 USD, as they took out the $10 mining fee.

1HBTWn2eQufLq17Mb8fjqCU7TZK8tvYTYd - you can view the transaction on the blockchain.

Bitcoin transaction initiated at exactly 3:00PM Eastern Time.

I will keep my DSI acct open and active. Sorry for any rude or undeserved comments I may have made previously. I was frustrated with some aspects of the process and the fact I was doing well with the bonus balance while blowing my cash balance at DSI and not betting with my other accounts because I was concentrating on my roll at DSI.
    Congrats! Hopefully makes up for losing the cash balance.

icon

Congrats! Hopefully makes up for losing the cash balance.
    I was paid, and am happy about that.

I wanted to say that while I was frustrated with the process I have no ill will towards DSI.

I do not believe for a second that they had any bad intentions. My experience with their customer service reps was excellent. Live chat was/is very helpful and competent. Emails to the payout/verification depts were responded to very quickly. Email to csd@betDSI were sent on the 4th of Feb and are still unanswered.

So what I really think is that how DSI does some things needs improvement, they are not dishonest but there are some flaws that should be corrected.

For example, there is a lot of conflicting information on the site. The main page lists the minimum bitcoin deposit at $50. In reality the minimum is $20. Voiding a payout request because there are unsettled wagers is not right. There is no reason to deny a payout if the available balance covers the withdrawal amt.

I will continue to play there.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i asked what the bonus cashout limit was and sammy posted it

no excuse there

i lost mine on 2nd all in

congrats to those cashing out free money

looks like they are doing decently well

icon

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i asked what the bonus cashout limit was and sammy posted it
    no excuse there
    Excuse? No, misunderstanding, yes.

I was offered a free bet on which conference would have the Superbowl winner, before the Superbowl teams were determined, 4 teams still remaining. I took AFC.

Was it a $25 bet that turned into $50? Not sure because the way it was listed was a $50 bonus after the Superbowl was over.
    So was it $25 or $50? I can see arguments for both sides. I was assuming it was a $50 freeplay with max cashout of $500. I was wrong, it was a $25 freeplay that doubled into $50 after the win, but at DSI it wasn't clear.

Anyway, I'm not unhappy with DSI after all, this was my first deposit to them since they split from CRIS. My last deposit there was in 2016.

In the future I'll be extremely vigilant to know the rules should I take a bonus at DSI. I usually decline most bonuses.

RudyRuetigger

actually you are right

shouldve been 500

my bad

cant believe it was 250

clearly it was a freeplay 0 risked to win 50

your bet history shows this

icon

actually you are right

shouldve been 500

my bad

cant believe it was 250

clearly it was a freeplay 0 risked to win 50

your bet history shows this
    The more I think about it I should be more annoyed than I am about the $10 miners fee after all the hassle.

I mean I should have been able to cash $500 not $250, but ok, then they have a clause stating bitcoin withdrawals less than $300 incur a $10 fee to cover the "mining" fee, which is nuts because the miners fee is pennies. So they shave $250 off my balance, then shave $10 more off the remaining $250, like it would kill them to waive the $10 fee.

This is what I mean about Costa Rican based bookies. Some of them do things that absolutely annoy their patrons that is just not smart business wise. I mean if you read this thread would you be inclined to send a deposit to DSI over another book? If you were the customer that was stressed by the experience would you want to go back for more punishment? Its basic common sense that happy clients are willing to re-deposit while unhappy ones leave.

Does DSI believe they are providing great service to their customer when the customer feels misled?

All the great companies in America know that customer satisfaction is paramount and they go above and beyond in order to achieve this. 3rd world businesses don't have the same business mindset.

"penny wise and pound foolish" I think this describes DSI.

RudyRuetigger

well you did cash out free money

however, you are 100% right and they shouldnt have offered it to change rules like this

it was clearly a $50 freeplay bet....i told sammy odom about this during thanksgiving freeplay (which i believe was $25? or 50)

i dont remember because i didnt cash out either

this one was $50 100%

icon

well you did cash out free money

however, you are 100% right and they shouldnt have offered it to change rules like this

it was clearly a $50 freeplay bet....i told sammy odom about this during thanksgiving freeplay (which i believe was $25? or 50)

i dont remember because i didnt cash out either

this one was $50 100%
    Very true and thats the bottom line.

My DSI balance is now $0.

I might re-deposit $50 of the bitcoin they paid me with and try and run it up. No bonus, obviously.

Blackjackz2000

So back on 2/5 after I tried to withdraw my $500 balance from this, it was rejected because there was a max of $250 as everyone in knows by now.

So yesterday I got around to withdrawing the $250. Today I log in and see balance at zero. Under cashier history I see:

Description

Removed Free Super Bowl LIV no deposit since April

Date

2/10/20

Type

Wager Loss Adjustment

Balance Type

CASH

Amount

- USD 250.00

I guess I should just give up on this, huh? No email with any kind of explanation.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20661

completed the roll over
    converted the bonus to cash
    balance was confiscated, they changed the terms to must deposit before the super bowl [way after wager was made]
    what a waste of time

stay away
    stay far far away

Blackjackz2000

Yeah same thing with me.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Too many 'hit'em'

chickenshit move

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Will it all be forgotten for next years superbowl 1000% no withdraw promo?

First 123 Last