FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Season props discussions

Hey lads, have been looking around for some decent season props, but havenīt found a thread here about it so here it goes. I might be blind, but anyway. Iīve so far locked in these season props:

Julio Jones to become receiving champ: $200 at +600.
    Sterling Shephard to become receiving champ: $50 at +9000.
    Melvin Gordon to become rushing champ: $35 at +2000.
    Copper Kupp to become receiving champ: $20 at +8000.
    Adam Thielen to become receiving champ: $110 at +2200.

Thoughts about this one? Really like the play on Thielen, here in sweden you can find him at +1400 at some books.
    Have anyone found a prop for OBJ to go to IR?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Gordon has no chance of becoming the rushing champ. Not with Rivers at QB for the Bolts. As far as your receiving champ picks are concerned, none of them have a real good chance because none of them are "go to" receivers except Jones, but he is reserved for the deep ball big play situations.

FlaxMartin

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Gordon has no chance of becoming the rushing champ. Not with Rivers at QB for the Bolts. As far as your receiving champ picks are concerned, none of them have a real good chance because none of them are "go to" receivers except Jones, but he is reserved for the deep ball big play situations.
    Thielen had 153 targets last year, almost 10 per game. Stefon Diggs had 149. Shepards odds has already been slashed at my book.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Kupp wtf

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Thielen had somewhat of a falloff after week 8 though. Only had one 100-yard game after that.

I would take my chances with Robby Anderson instead.

FlaxMartin

Robby Anderson pays +7500 at my book. Worthy a shot? What makes you confident about him?

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Thielen had somewhat of a falloff after week 8 though. Only had one 100-yard game after that.

I would take my chances with Robby Anderson instead.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

49rs over

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I suggest you find out who the "go to" WR's were last season. It is highly unlikely that the established QB's are going to change that this season, at least at the beginning. Also, define "Receiving Champions". Is that total number of catches? Total yards? Exactly what. If it is total yards, then the target number is insignificant.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxMartin View Post
    Robby Anderson pays +7500 at my book. Worthy a shot? What makes you confident about him?
    What I like about him in short:
    His usage rate went up in the last four games. He played 71% of the snaps before that which went up to 94% in the last four weeks.
    Result? He got 336 yards and 3 TDs. That's good for an average of about 1350 yards.
    I also expect the usual sophomore jump for Darnold, and the offense as a whole. Robby is their best receiver and he will show it this year.
    At odds at 81.0 I believe he might be worth a shot. My only concern is that Adam Gase is their coach. Offenses led by Gase has been very low volume offenses (since he had Peyton Manning in Denver). Volume is a concern.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

here's wat I'm thinking about playing:

juju receiving leader - he'll get volume n I personally do t think he'll have 2 much of a problem now that he's the no 1 guy

joe mixon/derrick Henry rushing leader- mixon was pretty good last year but no 1 really noticed. Henry was a beast down the stretch n I think the titans r gonna ride him again all season.

jimmy g passing leader- this 1 a long shit but if he can stay healthy I think he can put up sum big yards in shanahans system.

odell receiving leader?? lots of weapons but he'll be the clear no 1 n the deep threat. injuries n targets is a concern

Mike evans with Bruce arians?

Phillip rivers MVP - Chargers r loaded n will b 1 of the best teams in the league so he could b in the running.

really liking Carson went 4 mvp 2.

just gotta narrow them down lol

FlaxMartin

Seems like there is some value, and might very well be worthy 20 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    What I like about him in short:
    His usage rate went up in the last four games. He played 71% of the snaps before that which went up to 94% in the last four weeks.
    Result? He got 336 yards and 3 TDs. That's good for an average of about 1350 yards.
    I also expect the usual sophomore jump for Darnold, and the offense as a whole. Robby is their best receiver and he will show it this year.
    At odds at 81.0 I believe he might be worth a shot. My only concern is that Adam Gase is their coach. Offenses led by Gase has been very low volume offenses (since he had Peyton Manning in Denver). Volume is a concern.