The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    The Redskins did not start 7-2, more like 5-2.
    Hahah you're right donīt understand how that snuck into my head

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Anyone planning on taking multiple dog MLs week 1?
    panthers and cards

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care about 2dabank's usual stupid analysis, dumb shit still thoight Garret was calling plays. Miami's home advantage is garbage, they don't have the offense to take advantage of the heat and wear teams down and everyone knows the team will suck, maimi has been one of the easiest places to play for a long time. Dumb analysis and Ravens offense will be much different this year, they aren't stupid, they'll change. And open things up after the playoff loss.The extra time to prepare benefits the better coaching staff, Ravens are far better coached.
    Is this guy the dumbest f**k in here or what. If, like this moron says, Miami is one of the easiest places to play, perhaps this fool can tell us why their ATS record at home for the past two seasons has been 9-4-2?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Is this guy the dumbest f**k in here or what. If, like this moron says, Miami is one of the easiest places to play, perhaps this fool can tell us why their ATS record at home for the past two seasons has been 9-4-2?
    Fuk off

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The problem with thinking miami has some real home advantage is they don't have the offense to take advantage of the heat and wear teams down, Ravens defense should be able to win this game without much from the offense, Thomas is a huge uprade over weddle and Ravens defensive line is very strong. Miami likely won't be able to move the ball, which means the heat is worthless and may even hurt them against the Ravens offense which has a strong running game.
    You are a moron. I know I know, the head coach has nothing to do with the offense. While you at it tell us what surface they play on you fukkin clown! Lmfao.

Anyone recall when this dumb fukk was capping how a team played on turf or grass while they were playing on opposite surface? You always have the best angles!! Tell us more about how one team is more motivated than the other week 1, and you know which it is!! Lmfao. Your “motivational” angle way stronger than facts like it is tough to play in Miami!!

While we at it, if you don’t care as your stupid “not that I care” in front of responses is true, then don’t respond!!! Dipshit.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-20-19 at 03:43 PM.

thomorino

Not that I care about your stupid fuking opinion, to say a place is hard to play at looking at 14 game sample is as dumb as they come. The Dolphins lost by double digits at home last year to Jacksonville and Detroit, Miami is not a hard place to play. They also have no quarterback this year.

In 2015 the Dolphins were 3-5 at home.

In 2014 the DOlphins were 4-4 at home.

In 2013 the DOlphins were 4-4 at home.

Miami is not a hard place to play, and the Dolphins should be significantly worse this year than the last 2 years since they have no quarterback, you don't cap off a 14 game sample size you dumbfuk.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You are a moron. I know I know, the head coach has nothing to do with the offense. While you at it tell us what surface they play on you fukkin clown! Lmfao.

Anyone recall when this dumb fukk was capping how a team played on turf or grass while they were playing on opposite surface? You always have the best angles!! Tell us more about how one team is more motivated than the other week 1, and you know which it is!! Lmfao. Your “motivational” angle way stronger than probable facts like it is tough to play in Miami!!
    Not that I care about a little shit like you my record here in the NFL shits on yours, your takes are trash. You didn't even know Garret hasn't called plays for 3 years, my favorite was when your dumbass thought Carlos Martinez was an ace.

I'm at over 55% on picks post here in the NFL - my record shits on yours in every way.

The Dolphins don't even have a quarterback and they've been .500 or below at home 3 of the last 5 years - you're a dumb fuk.

2daBank

Not that I care about a little shit like you my record here in the NFL shits on yours, your takes are trash. You didn't even know Garret hasn't called plays for 3 years, my favorite was when your dumbass thought Carlos Martinez was an ace.

I'm at over 55% on picks post here in the NFL - my record shits on yours in every way.

The Dolphins don't even have a quarterback and they've been .500 or below at home 3 of the last 5 years - you're a dumb fuk.
    We all know you a great capper, lmfao. Remember when you used to quote contest records until we all shit all over you in BTP yet again? Beat me in BTP one time before making shit up.

They all gonna laugh at you!!

We already do laugh at you!!

2daBank

Everyone else talking about Miami early in the year while this idiot siting season long record. Lmfao.

Not that he cares but he gonna waste everyone’s time w a response!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

He is a loser and EVERYONE in here knows it. Someone should kick his worthless arse. Time to talk this loser out.

thomorino

We all know you a great capper, lmfao. Remember when you used to quote contest records until we all shit all over you in BTP yet again? Beat me in BTP one time before making shit up.

They all gonna laugh at you!!

We already do laugh at you!!
    Everyone else talking about Miami early in the year while this idiot siting season long record. Lmfao.

Not that he cares but he gonna waste everyone’s time w a response!!
    He is a loser and EVERYONE in here knows it. Someone should kick his worthless arse. Time to talk this loser out.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care about these 2 stupid fuks beat the price means nothing, you can't bet early lines and can't even bet a third of the board since the price bets them - its a joke.

My record here in posted picks is far better than your, it shits on yours. Miami is not a hard place to play at any point in the season when they don't even have a quarterback, anything can happen in 1 game, but the fact Miami has not had a winning record at home in 3 of the last 5 years shows Miami is not a hard place to play.

Oh and the early in the season angle of dumb shit - here's how Miami has done early in the year at home the last 5 years.

2017 - Lost their home opener by 20 - 20-0

2015 Lost first 2 games at home - didn't cover either

2016 Needed overtime to beat an absolute trash Cleveland team in their home opener

2013 lost 2 of their first 3 games at home

So 4 of the last 6 years Miami has been disappointing at home against the spread and straight up at home early in the season.

Bye dumb shit.

thomorino

Anyone recall when this dumb fukk was capping how a team played on turf or grass while they were playing on opposite surface? You always have the best angles!! Tell us more about how one team is more motivated than the other week 1, and you know which it is!! Lmfao. Your “motivational” angle way stronger than facts like it is tough to play in Miami!!

While we at it, if you don’t care as your stupid “not that I care” in front of responses is true, then don’t respond!!! Dipshit.
    Not that I care about your dumb opinions my point about Stafford was he's trash outside, everyone who isn't a dumbfuk like you knows that.

thomorino

And not that I care my beat the price records are fine, but its not a measure of anything,you can't bet many games and can't bet opening lines, which is where the best value is most weeks.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

And not that I care my beat the price records are fine, but its not a measure of anything,you can't bet many games and can't bet opening lines, which is where the best value is most weeks.
    You are a f**king loser and I can prove it. As a matter of fact, for the benefit of all of the posters that have to put up with your lying Bull S**t, I will give you a chance to prove us or yourself right. Simply start a thread and post EVERY football wager you make. Post the book you made the wager with, the time, and the odds. NO "past posting" that you love to do. NO EXCUSES. Wagers that you claim to have made but did not post will NOT be accepted. You have nothing to hide, IF you are honest. If not, you deserve everything you get.

thomorino

You are a f**king loser and I can prove it. As a matter of fact, for the benefit of all of the posters that have to put up with your lying Bull S**t, I will give you a chance to prove us or yourself right. Simply start a thread and post EVERY football wager you make. Post the book you made the wager with, the time, and the odds. NO "past posting" that you love to do. NO EXCUSES. Wagers that you claim to have made but did not post will NOT be accepted. You have nothing to hide, IF you are honest. If not, you deserve everything you get.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care about your dumbfuk ass I post all my picks at the beginning of the week and post 1 thread a week, my picks are easy to follow unless you're a dumbfuk like you.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

And he disappears. I guess we are used to that.

thomorino

And he disappears. I guess we are used to that.
    Fuk off

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Not that I care about your dumbfuk ass I post all my picks at the beginning of the week and post 1 thread a week, my picks are easy to follow unless you're a dumbfuk like you.
    You try to change half of thiose picks in the middle of the week. Well arsehole, you will NOT get away with that this fall. Once you post, I will make sure you do not try and pull any caca. Unerstand buy. YOu and KVB are going to get our worthless arses kicked.

thomorino

You try to change half of thiose picks in the middle of the week. Well arsehole, you will NOT get away with that this fall. Once you post, I will make sure you do not try and pull any caca. Unerstand buy. YOu and KVB are going to get our worthless arses kicked.
    Fuk off

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Beat The Price is going to be epic this year!!!

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Not that I care about your stupid fuking opinion, to say a place is hard to play at looking at 14 game sample is as dumb as they come. The Dolphins lost by double digits at home last year to Jacksonville and Detroit, Miami is not a hard place to play. They also have no quarterback this year.

In 2015 the Dolphins were 3-5 at home.

In 2014 the DOlphins were 4-4 at home.

In 2013 the DOlphins were 4-4 at home.

Miami is not a hard place to play, and the Dolphins should be significantly worse this year than the last 2 years since they have no quarterback, you don't cap off a 14 game sample size you dumbfuk.
    14 game sample size is stupid, but you bring up two games from last year? I can also bring up two games. Miami has won against the Patriots at home the last two years, with Cutler and Tannehill as QBs.

New year for Miami though, with a new QB and new HC. It can certainly be hot in Miami for some games, but it probably affects some teams more than others.

2daBank

Be real. The problem is you can’t change the lines to your liking and fudge your record (2 things you have been caught doing numerous times around here), hilarious you only hitting 50% doing those 2 things!!

That why everyone here makes fun of you. You a fukkin joke!!

And if you don’t care stop responding you waste of air fukkin liar!!!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    14 game sample size is stupid, but you bring up two games from last year? I can also bring up two games. Miami has won against the Patriots at home the last two years, with Cutler and Tannehill as QBs.

New year for Miami though, with a new QB and new HC. It can certainly be hot in Miami for some games, but it probably affects some teams more than others.
    If gase found a way to give some kind of HFA to the Dolphins after years of the Dolphins only making it hard for division rivals at home, I'd assume Flores will do more. He played in Miami at 1pm, he knows.

Teams have caught on and bring their own equipment to cool down the team on that scorching visiting sideline. It's not just that, though. If you go out for a few drinks the night before and have to play in that heat - good luck.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Anyone been looking?

Jags+3.5?

Car+3?

Indy+3?
    can you give a brief write up for the Panthers and Colts pick?

Curious your thought process behind those plays

thomorino

Be real. The problem is you can’t change the lines to your liking and fudge your record (2 things you have been caught doing numerous times around here), hilarious you only hitting 50% doing those 2 things!!

That why everyone here makes fun of you. You a fukkin joke!!

And if you don’t care stop responding you waste of air fukkin liar!!!
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care about these broke diks Ive always posted good lines and legit records, pathetic little shits when can't win are the only people who attack my records with no evidence as usual,

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post

I brought up 2 games because that's the beginning of the year, ah obviously if you're just looking at the beginning of the year it will be a small sample size.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    can you give a brief write up for the Panthers and Colts pick?

Curious your thought process behind those plays
    I just think the lines on both games indicate the games are coinflips so I think taking the points is the way to go.

Rams off the Superbowl loss I think will be fade material most of the year especially in a tough road spot like this.

I think the chargers overachieved last year and they can be had by luck and his crew.

2daBank

Not that I care about these broke diks Ive always posted good lines and legit records, pathetic little shits when can't win are the only people who attack my records with no evidence as usual,
    We have all seen you fudge numbers and make “errors”. Not sure who you trying to convince cause nobody believes you when we have all seen it!! Keep telling your lies tho, maybe someone will buy it.,

thomorino

We have all seen you fudge numbers and make “errors”. Not sure who you trying to convince cause nobody believes you when we have all seen it!! Keep telling your lies tho, maybe someone will buy it.,
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care about this broke little shit not one of my lines posted has every been off and not one of my records has ever been off by more than 1 game, the little shit can't post anything to back up his usual shit claims.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Not that I care about this broke little shit not one of my lines posted has every been off and not one of my records has ever been off by more than 1 game, the little shit can't post anything to back up his usual shit claims.
    By "MORE THAN 1 GAME"? Try to cheat a game on me I promise you that you will enjoy a meal of your own teeth. You are such a liar and a cheat. You should be kicked out of here for admitting that you cheat.

thomorino

By "MORE THAN 1 GAME"? Try to cheat a game on me I promise you that you will enjoy a meal of your own teeth. You are such a liar and a cheat. You should be kicked out of here for admitting that you cheat.
    Fuk off

First 1234 Last