2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    yep, seems to be their MO with acquiring woman beaters and drug users

because they are PRAYING they can keep him lol

I went on a KC Chiefs forum and they are all defending the woman beater/child abuser

disgusting
    Seriously? That fukkin unreal, stupid mf’ers care so much about a dumb ass team that they rather he got away w it. Insane.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Chiefs knew he beat his pregnant gf before they drafted him, prob knew he been beating her and kid, he didn’t lie to them bout it like hunt so they good w it. Hopefully that not true but kc sure seems to like the abusive types.

and she's pregnant with his twins now

its all very sickening

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    and she's pregnant with his twins now

its all very sickening
    That’s unfortunate. I hate to bash on the abused but how stupid are these woman that stay w a pos like this? Even worse continue having more kids w them!!

Over the years I’ve got involved in several those domestic issues trying to help girl out, even thrown a few beatings to the beater but then half the time see the girl continue going back, at some point you lose some sympathy and start thinking “apparently the goofy bitch likes it”..really sucks when kids involved tho as they have no say in the matter. Luckily for me my mom was smart enough to leave my abusive pos dad when I was still really young.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

The Chiefs used their first pick in the draft on wide receiver Mecole Hardman in large part because of his speed. After just a short time together on the practice field, Patrick Mahomes has already noticed.

Mahomes said Hardman is showing exactly the kind of speed the Chiefs are going to need at receiver this year, especially in the wake of off-field misconduct likely leaving Tyreek Hill off the field.

“He’s a great player,” Mahomes said of Hardman. “Obviously, he’s very fast, but he’s working on everything, route-running, getting accustomed to the offense, I was very excited. When you add guys and add depth, it really is a special thing to know that the staff and everybody keeps adding and are never satisfied with where we are at, we are going to keep getting better every single year.”

Chiefs coach Andy Reid added, “Mecole’s getting better every day, that’s been kind of fun to watch.”

The Chiefs need Hardman to contribute quickly as a rookie, and they think he will.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

WR’s diamond dozen

Need the qb

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The Chiefs used their first pick in the draft on wide receiver Mecole Hardman in large part because of his speed. After just a short time together on the practice field, Patrick Mahomes has already noticed.

Mahomes said Hardman is showing exactly the kind of speed the Chiefs are going to need at receiver this year, especially in the wake of off-field misconduct likely leaving Tyreek Hill off the field.

“He’s a great player,” Mahomes said of Hardman. “Obviously, he’s very fast, but he’s working on everything, route-running, getting accustomed to the offense, I was very excited. When you add guys and add depth, it really is a special thing to know that the staff and everybody keeps adding and are never satisfied with where we are at, we are going to keep getting better every single year.”

Chiefs coach Andy Reid added, “Mecole’s getting better every day, that’s been kind of fun to watch.”

The Chiefs need Hardman to contribute quickly as a rookie, and they think he will.

so what kind of future felonies does he have up his sleeve?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk wrote a story with the headline, “NFL planned meeting with Tyreek Hill raises more questions than it answers.”

This is a part of what Florio wrote: “The news raises more questions than it answers, given that the league previously has suggested that it is deferring to the still-pending proceeding that resulted in Hill’s three-year-old son being removed from the custody of Hill and the boy’s mother. Unless that proceeding has ended, or unless the league has secured permission from the court to speak to Hill, the league’s decision to move forward conflicts with its prior messages.

“The league also will reportedly meet with Hill on multiple occasions, which can be regarded as an indication that Hill is being investigated for multiple potential violations of the Personal Conduct Policy. As previously explained, Hill could in theory be disciplined for making threats against Crystal Espinal, and for contributing to conditions that resulted in Hill’s child being removed from his custody.”

Sports Illustrated’s Connor Orr wrote a story headlined, “NFL Moves Closer to a Decision on Tyreek Hill.”

Here is an excerpt: “The NFL has penalized players without formal charges being filed, or without an arrest being made. The challenge ahead for the league is to figure out a way to place this all into perspective, including the fact that Hill has a history of dangerous and violent behavior with women.”

First 123