Absolutely

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

No doubt

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Better question is are the cardinals keeping the pick to take him? I suppose that a for sure yes as well but seems to me it pretty stupid to take pennies on the dollar for a guy you moved up to draft last year just to take this kid.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Please God yes

Signed,
    SF 49er fans

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Please God yes

Signed,
    SF 49er fans
    I’m assuming this is cause you want the young bosa??

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Either he's going first or Arizona is putting on a good show in trying to get a team to give up too much to trade for the pick

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If they don’t get an offensive line, it doesn’t matter who the qb is.

Their roster has so many holes they should be stockpiling picks and trade down. They could still land a much needed tackle and more picks. Chances are they will be in mix for top pick for the next few seasons. Plenty of qb talent on deck. Give Rosen a year with Kingsbury. Maybe he will improve like Goff did with no Jeff Fisher on sideline. If not either tua, Herbert or Lawrence will be his replacement by 21.

If they even think of trading Peterson for less than 3 picks including a 1, they need to have their heads examined. On top of his talent, his contract is very affordable the next 2 seasons.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    It absolutely matters.

An athlete that can escape pressure and make plays with his feet is far more effective behind a shaky O-line than a statue.

Sol Diablo

And AZ has revamped the O-Line in the offseason. They have acquired 3 new guys who should all be starters.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Either he's going first or Arizona is putting on a good show in trying to get a team to give up too much to trade for the pick
    If they were smart that is exactly what they doing, just plane dumb to give up extra pick to move up for their qb last year then sell him for pennies on the dollar while drafting another. That team needs way more than 1 guy, trade the pick to raiders and start rebuilding the junk roster I say!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Their roster has so many holes they should be stockpiling picks and trade down. They could still land a much needed tackle and more picks. Chances are they will be in mix for top pick for the next few seasons. Plenty of qb talent on deck. Give Rosen a year with Kingsbury. Maybe he will improve like Goff did with no Jeff Fisher on sideline. If not either tua, Herbert or Lawrence will be his replacement by 21.

If they even think of trading Peterson for less than 3 picks including a 1, they need to have their heads examined. On top of his talent, his contract is very affordable the next 2 seasons.
    Agreed

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I can't remember a draft where there were so many question marks in terms of who many teams will be taking?
    Last edited by JAKEPEAVY21; 04-24-19 at 01:21 PM.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I can't remember a draft where there were so many question marks in terms of who many teams will be taking?
    i agree totally....... seems like again, QBs, and trades upwards to get a certain QB, are key to team's draft prospects.

and then pass rush seemingly has become the other key area, way ahead of any 3rd area. although pass rushers seem to come off the board in a fairly defined order.

kyler murray is obvious wildcard....... i think ed oliver is another wildcard. he and rashard gary are uber-talented but other issues about both

gojetsgomoxies

https://www.oddschecker.com/american...aft/first-pick

i see kyler anywhere from 1/4 to 1/7 to be first pick. and i assume that's mostly arizona taking him. so non-kyler in arizona = smoke screen?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Kyler will not last 5 years. He will break down. He does not have the physical stamina to take the number of hits that he is going to take playing for either the Cards, or the Raiders. These teams are by for, the two worst in respective divisions and probably their conferences.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

he is smart he wont be really taking hits he'll be running out of bounds, diving, and sliding. you dont see russell wilson getting clobbered. I said lamar jackson would eventually get killed at this level because in college he would run putting his head down like a rb not sure how much he did that last year I guess balty coaches drilled it into him he cant do that. murray a much better passer than runner as long as he doesnt have to run for his life too much because of a suspect Oline he'll be fine I spose

gojetsgomoxies

i assume with teams taking new styles of QB's will utilize those styles....... having said that, doesn't russell wilson get sacked alot?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Waste of a first round pick. The team that drafts him is not getting a Russel Wilson. They're getting a Mark Sanchez.

Sol Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Waste of a first round pick. The team that drafts him is not getting a Russel Wilson. They're getting a Mark Sanchez.
    Yeah. Because Sanchez is such a great comp to Kyler Murray.

You kids at this forum are hilarious sometimes.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Yeah. Because Sanchez is such a great comp to Kyler Murray.

You kids at this forum are hilarious sometimes.

Please take muncher back to tgf

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

There's a chance Williams gets drafted at #1

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Report: Patrick Peterson angry at Cardinals’ front office

Getty Images

It’s still unclear what’s going on with Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson, but it appears that he isn’t happy with the team.
    Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic reports, citing a source close to Peterson, that someone in Cardinals management said something to Peterson that “pissed him off.”

The source added, however, that it’s probably not going to be a big enough deal to spur a trade.
    Peterson skipped voluntary workouts, but coach Kliff Kingsbury said there’s “no question” Peterson will be a Cardinal this season.
    Some cryptic Instagram posts from Peterson have led to speculation that he’s unhappy in Arizona. If he is unhappy, it wouldn’t be the first time: He requested a trade last season but later apologized for that and said he’s committed to the Cardinals.
    The 28-year-old Peterson has two more years left on his contract, with cap hits of $11.9 million and $13.2 million. That’s an affordable deal that there would certainly be other teams willing to trade for, but it doesn’t appear to have reached that point. At least not yet.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

It absolutely matters.

An athlete that can escape pressure and make plays with his feet is far more effective behind a shaky O-line than a statue.
    True but they still get hit a lot.
    And AZ has revamped the O-Line in the offseason. They have acquired 3 new guys who should all be starters.
    They signed 2 bad OL who don’t make unit any better but Gilbert should be an upgrade at rt.
    Az is going to be bad for a few more seasons. Is Murray likely to be better qb for them than tua or Lawrence? I’d look to trade down and stock future 1st round picks in 20 and 21.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 147

I say no way ...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Horrible pick if so

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Horrible pick if so
    Oh it def stupid, that why it will most likely happen. What have cards done the last (ever) to prove they smart? They just hired a coach who got fired after doing very little in college!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh it def stupid, that why it will most likely happen. What have cards done the last (ever) to prove they smart? They just hired a coach who got fired after doing very little in college!!
    Arians was a good hire but what was he supposed to do with all that shit they have

So to answer that question...Essentially nothing lol

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Daniel Jones

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Horrible pick if so
    way too short. doug flutie towers over him and he was too short.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Another Ryan Leaf.