HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Premonition

Take it as you will, the Miami Dolphins will excel this season, but especially their QB. Fitzpatrick?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I do feel another team does win that division this year besides Jew England. Funny thing is last few years I picked NE to win the division and people tell me "No they take a step back" This year I finally think they have to settle for a wild card and people disagree so we will see.

Fedor
    Nowhere to go but up...
    Fedor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12546

They will trade their souls to get Kyler Murray. One year of Fitzmagic, then they will realize that they have no O Line.

From a Fins fan btw.

HurryUpAndDrink

I don't know guys, I dreamt about this and I'm no fins fan, I'm a NY Giants guy

I literally have zero knowledge of the NFL, especially during offseason...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I do feel another team does win that division this year besides Jew England. Funny thing is last few years I picked NE to win the division and people tell me "No they take a step back" This year I finally think they have to settle for a wild card and people disagree so we will see.
    Loser logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I don't know guys, I dreamt about this and I'm no fins fan, I'm a NY Giants guy

I literally have zero knowledge of the NFL, especially during offseason...
    At least you have the balls to admit you know nothing about nfl because your dream has worse odds of coming to reality than jj does of being a gq cover model.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Loser logic.

At least you have the balls to admit you know nothing about nfl because your dream has worse odds of coming to reality than jj does of being a gq cover model.
    you know damn well JJ odds are no better, over reaching here

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Loser logic.

Buddy father time will eventually catch up with Brady and it is not going to be breaking news on ESPN. I was telling all of u as soon as the playoffs started Brady was getting #6 was that loser logic ashy larry?

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Dolphins r not the team that gonna take over that division once new England gives it up. The Jets are on the rise and will takeover in 2 or 3 years max

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

dolphins are rebuilding give them couple years

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Love ya HUD but no way.. They'll be battling Buffalo to stay out of last place

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    dolphins are rebuilding give them couple years
    Every stinking team that sucks is rebuilding now... no reason to think it will be the Fins with Fitz... let me tell you how this goes, hot start maybe 3-1 then all downhill from there. That is what Fitz does every season with every team

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Buddy father time will eventually catch up with Brady and it is not going to be breaking news on ESPN. I was telling all of u as soon as the playoffs started Brady was getting #6 was that loser logic ashy larry?
    If pats do fall off it will be the jets or bills who overtake them, not Miami and turnover boy fittzmagic.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    Every stinking team that sucks is rebuilding now... no reason to think it will be the Fins with Fitz... let me tell you how this goes, hot start maybe 3-1 then all downhill from there. That is what Fitz does every season with every team
    Kinda matches up perfectly w fish who often times get some early home wins while it hot as balls in Florida. Anytime fitzmagic gets a little hype you know a 4 pick game right around the corner, nasty beard, crap player.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Loser logic is thinking Pats are going to slip in the east. “Hot take clowns” like yourself will puff out their chest if it ever happens and conveniently forget they were wrong with the same shit for the past 10-15 years. Patriots organization is just smarter than everybody else. Only way the other 3 shit teams in division catches up anytime in next 3-4 years is the Patriots team plane crashing en route to a game and the only survivor is Brian Hoyer.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s basketball season pal put down the alcohol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see that the amateurs are at it early this season. And these losers wonder why they are so pathetic. I will gladly take the Pats and give you the other three teams in the division even up. But then again, you guys have no money to wager with. I rarely agree with Grits, but he is spot on this time.

HurryUpAndDrink

lol lol I had a random dream, I dont care either way, penetrate the dolphins

I'm a Giants fan, all I know is we are 2-0 against the Pats on Superbowl games

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    lol lol I had a random dream, I dont care either way, penetrate the dolphins

I'm a Giants fan, all I know is we are 2-0 against the Pats on Superbowl games
    My friend and neighbor in NJ is a HUGE giants fan. Thorn in my side being a lifelong 49ers fan ugh. lol

East coast is funny. He's like "I don't care Eli can play till he's 50, that's my QB man!" Sounds like T.O. on Romo.

They are loyal to the death even though they can see the forest through the trees.

Should def snag Haskins in the draft but who knows.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s basketball season pal put down the alcohol
    Never JJ, 365 days a year. A good bourbon keeps you sharp when capping. Who could watch this crap without drinking anyway?

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Agreed the Jets are poised to take that division if/when the Pats slip... as for the AFC as of now you have to think it is the Browns on the rise. Browns finished 10-6 going 5-2 last 7 games. Mayfield passes the eyeball test, finally a guy that can play at a high level with leadership... after 57 fails at QB... and of course they have added many weapons.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    My friend and neighbor in NJ is a HUGE giants fan. Thorn in my side being a lifelong 49ers fan ugh. lol

East coast is funny. He's like "I don't care Eli can play till he's 50, that's my QB man!" Sounds like T.O. on Romo.

They are loyal to the death even though they can see the forest through the trees.

Should def snag Haskins in the draft but who knows.
    LOL penetrate Eli, what he did in 2006-2007 and 2011-2012 was fuckin amazing but as far as the last years bro... damn he was awful

Should have retired around 2015ish

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol gritter can't read. Take off that eye patch bud.