Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Landry will help keep him in check. The Browns have went from, well, the Browns, to a lock to win their division. I’d put both balls on this one. Barring injuries there’s just no way the Steelers or Ravens win it. Bengals shouldn’t even be mentioned. Starting from the bottom now they here. The NFL will be nice to see with a contending Browns squad.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giants not watchable anymore

Many Giants fans already switching to Cleve

Guy was loved, terrible PR MOVE

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

One good thing about moving to Florida is no more Giants games on local TV. Will miss the Bills as they improve, but screw the Jets and Giants. Not much better here though. I’m adopting the Dolphins as my backup team. Jags, and Tampa Bay on local too. Meh.

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

So Cleveland loses in AFC conf. Finals this year and in Superbowl in 2020 and wins in 2021?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by maritsa1819 View Post
    So Cleveland loses in AFC conf. Finals this year and in Superbowl in 2020 and wins in 2021?
    Could definitely see a progression like that. Maybe the AFCCG loss next year and Super Bowl win in 2021. If I had to wager on them making a Super Bowl in the next 5 years, then I’d definitely be on yes. Crazy to even say.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Corbin, stick to the MLB.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Zam any chance you’re from Canada
    Red white and blue thru and thru

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11636

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Honestly, hardly anyone saw this coming.... but I really give N.Y. Giants credit for letting OBJ go. There's some personal issues going on... and it's best just to let him go.

Build around him? Nothing to build around... his personality sucks... and it was shown last year. No one gives GM's credit... but it was a smart move. Let Cleveland kiss his ass.
    If you want to credit the Giants for ripping off the band-aid and shedding OBJ, go ahead. But don't forget the Giants hand in creating this mess - they knew OBJ better than anyone and signed him to a huge money long term contract 9 months ago. And then ship him off. Ridiculous.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

He was running his mouth on HBO with LeBron. Deserves to be in a losing environment.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

lived down the block from me at one point. Sad. Media turned on him which is sad. Wasn't his fault the giants were awful past couple years. If anything, he was the only reason they won the few games they did..

Media Blasts everyone in NY before they win a ring almost running them out of town (AROD, ELI, etc). I bet those beat writers are drafting the first "Saquon Barkley team cancer" articles as we speak. Odell still one of the best wide outs I've ever seen in my life. that game vs Baltimore in 2016 still wild to me. Sad Giants couldn't send him to a place where he'd actually win. y'all can flame me for saying this, but the Giants will win another Super Bowl long before the Browns do. take it to the bank. 12 picks in the draft this year and 60 million coming off the books next year after the OBJ, ELI, and Vernon cap hits pass over. We'll be fine.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    If you want to credit the Giants for ripping off the band-aid and shedding OBJ, go ahead. But don't forget the Giants hand in creating this mess - they knew OBJ better than anyone and signed him to a huge money long term contract 9 months ago. And then ship him off. Ridiculous.
    From a business standpoint.... his true personality came out after the deal. We all knew Eli was getting older.... lost velocity on his throws etc. Definitely not a playoff team... but OBJ just kept on throwing tantrum after tantrum publicly... you simply can't do that to the organization or your teammates. We all want to win... that's everyone's defense... when you humiliate yourself in front of millions.

OBJ could of been a lot more professional... I'm also sure there's more to this story as well... behind the scenes..... age, past injuries, projection etc. Regardless... most GM's wait and wait and wait.... I think it was a great idea to pull the trigger now.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Believeland... The Browns are back baby.

Cue up the parade.

First 123