He is a real dummy

wow marble mouth prick loser

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a real dummy

wow marble mouth prick loser
    Exactly. Would be better off shutting his mouth.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Who is the player that popped in on his phone?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

What they hell did hey just say
    Again a translator is needed

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The biggest misconception in the NFL is that wide receivers are important. What team in recent memory has won a Super Bowl because of the play of some superstar wide receiver? And before you say Edelman, know that he's a slot receiver and if it weren't for his ability to uniquely succeed in the Patriots system, he wouldn't even be in the league.

Beckham, Brown, Bryant, Fitzgerald, etc. are fun players to watch, and they help sell jerseys, and they're good to have on your fantasy team, but they don't win titles. Randy Moss is a first ballot hall of famer but never won a SB ring. T.O., nope. OchoCinco, not a sniff.

They're also the biggest divas on the team. Self centered babies. You can have 'em.

Gimme an elite QB, like Brady, and a dominant offensive line, and great DB's. That's what wins championships.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

He's got dementia from too many hits

especially the Vontaze Burfect concussion he got

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Guy acts up because his contract isn’t gurantee anymore

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Terrell Owens part 2

Very, VERY

SAD

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

AB, Mr BC or whomever you are. GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA NOW!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

He's making himself harder to trade, harder to get his money, harder for the Steelers to get compensation.

I really wanted him in SF but thinking Odell is the way to go. He goes a little nuts here and there, but AB is bonkers.

It's sad he's going T.O. style, dude is still on the top of his game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol what is he doing to make y'all so butthurt

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    lol what is he doing to make y'all so butthurt
    Not butthurt, just wanted him in SF. He's making himself more untradable by the day.

If he just shut the hell up, the Steelers get a first and are happy. Now He's making it hard to trade him, which keeps him in Pitt.

He has 3 years left. He will play for a new team for one year on that deal, then hold out for a new deal the next year with 2 years left.

He's a disaster and making it worse. If he REALLY wants out, he would shut the hell up.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    The biggest misconception in the NFL is that wide receivers are important. What team in recent memory has won a Super Bowl because of the play of some superstar wide receiver? And before you say Edelman, know that he's a slot receiver and if it weren't for his ability to uniquely succeed in the Patriots system, he wouldn't even be in the league.

Beckham, Brown, Bryant, Fitzgerald, etc. are fun players to watch, and they help sell jerseys, and they're good to have on your fantasy team, but they don't win titles. Randy Moss is a first ballot hall of famer but never won a SB ring. T.O., nope. OchoCinco, not a sniff.

They're also the biggest divas on the team. Self centered babies. You can have 'em.

Gimme an elite QB, like Brady, and a dominant offensive line, and great DB's. That's what wins championships.
    Harry gets it. It's "nice" to have a guy that can draw attention, but it's not the NBA. As you stated, those factors are much more important

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Not butthurt, just wanted him in SF. He's making himself more untradable by the day.

If he just shut the hell up, the Steelers get a first and are happy. Now He's making it hard to trade him, which keeps him in Pitt.

He has 3 years left. He will play for a new team for one year on that deal, then hold out for a new deal the next year with 2 years left.

He's a disaster and making it worse. If he REALLY wants out, he would shut the hell up.
    admittedly I dont follow what goes on off the field much I watched some of the vid just talking working hard and no more non guaranteed contracts from what I watched I guess he's in a contract he wishes he wasnt in? in his 30's right so guessing he sees one good payday left and rambling, I doubt teams care much about what he spouts on social media and its all about the negotiating table

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Steelers and Antonio Brown Agree to Part Ways

Antonio Brown

@AB84
    Had a great meeting with Mr.Rooney today we discussed a lot of things and we cleared the air on several issues! We both agreed that it is time to move on but I’ll always have appreciation and gratitude towards the Rooney family and @steelers organization! #CallGod #Boomin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I repeat wide receivers don’t win championship a great quarterback and defense does

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He's a cancer.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    admittedly I dont follow what goes on off the field much I watched some of the vid just talking working hard and no more non guaranteed contracts from what I watched I guess he's in a contract he wishes he wasnt in? in his 30's right so guessing he sees one good payday left and rambling, I doubt teams care much about what he spouts on social media and its all about the negotiating table
    Oh man, you really have not been following this story at all. You can Google. Talking shit about Ben,/teammates, the coach, missing their game to make the playoffs, demanding trades to specific teams, rambling and going off on the shows , it goes on and on.

He really is off the rails

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I repeat wide receivers don’t win championship a great quarterback and defense does
    JJ gets it. I'll add coaching as well. We all want it to be a video game , and they are nice to have, but put that money into an Oline, Defense and get a capable QB

ikid2groove415

Hes basically doing all of this for a new contract - his contract isn’t GURANTEE anymore - can’t blame the men - looking for his last big contract that’s GURANTEE- take notes rooks

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Maybe steelers can call leveon and say sorry

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Maybe steelers can call leveon and say sorry
    Pittsburgh didn’t win 6 Super Bowls begging Diva running backs - take notes rook