kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    How could you say philly couldn’t win? Let us not forget if KC not offside they’re not even playing this game. Think you’re giving Belichick a bit too much credit.
    i can plead guilty to that. i mean he only won 6 superbowls and went to 9 as a head coach. if anyone deserves too much credit, he may be the guy.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

so Woods & Cooks, arguably 2 of the fastest WR in the league couldn’t get deep because of the Pats trap Goff & McVay exposed as frauds. This team doesn’t win 6 games next season.
    1st time we agree

Congrats on your academy award btw

I got stiffed

But even Leo doesn't have an Oscar...so I'm like Leo I guess

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    wouldn't you expect bill to switch the gameplan after such a game? u think the eagles would have beat him this year? belichick won the super bowl this year. he trusted tom to outscore the eagles last year. he learned from his mistake and played a completely different game where running the ball was the bigger focus. how much james white did you see tonight? not much because physicality was the game plan. bill is the best coach in the game. because peterson beat him in that game it doesn't make him a better coach. just like mcvay losing today doesn't make him worse than peterson.
    Nonsense man - bill let the eagles score all those points last year? Or he got out game plan by Peterson ? Case closed - don’t be ridiculous - mcvay was terrible tonight coaching

ikid2groove415

And nobody that understands football would say mcvay is better then Peterson - since 1 guy already won a super bowl with a back up qb

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

If he played Mannion McVay might of won

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    1st time we agree

Congrats on your academy award btw

I got stiffed

But even Leo doesn't have an Oscar...so I'm like Leo I guess
    Thanks Fatty. I mean Christ the Pats sleepwalk to every AFC Champ due to how bad most other teams are. Should have lost the Seattle & ATL games if not for shitty coaching. Guy claims Belichick would have made adjustments this year v philly yet were down 22-12 at the half last year and what adjustments did he make then

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

laker stop.

wikkidinsane

we can all say what ifs and what nots. Eagles wouldnt have had a superbowl win last year if Butler had played. Over the past almost two decades, there has been one constant team on everyones tongue when it comes to post season ball and thats the New England Patriots.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Nonsense man - bill let the eagles score all those points last year? Or he got out game plan by Peterson ? Case closed - don’t be ridiculous - mcvay was terrible tonight coaching
    reading comprehension. it clearly says he paid for his mistakes. just tell me what you do tonight if you are mcvay? it was a 3-3 game going into the 4th. his team was in position to win and goff was terrible and mccourtey made an incredible play in the end zone.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

he will be alright

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

reading comprehension. it clearly says he paid for his mistakes. just tell me what you do tonight if you are mcvay? it was a 3-3 game going into the 4th. his team was in position to win and goff was terrible and mccourtey made an incredible play in the end zone.
    An incredible play? He threw the ball 5 yards short right to him. He was actually beat on the play.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Fatty. I mean Christ the Pats sleepwalk to every AFC Champ due to how bad most other teams are. Should have lost the Seattle & ATL games if not for shitty coaching. Guy claims Belichick would have made adjustments this year v philly yet were down 22-12 at the half last year and what adjustments did he make then
    guess we watched different games. brady had the ball in final 2 minutes with a chance to tie and got a sack fumble. exact same position he had him in against atlanta when they won.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

An incredible play? He threw the ball 5 yards short right to him. He was actually beat on the play.
    apparently you are thinking of gilmore. not the interception play. jeez. mccourty raced to the endzone to break up a play to a wide open receiver shortly after the chung injury.

ikid2groove415

And mcvay had nothing 2 do with that - it’s wade phillps Defense - mcvay is knowing for offense and he came up with 3 points tonight- Case closed sucka!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    we can all say what ifs and what nots. Eagles wouldnt have had a superbowl win last year if Butler had played. Over the past almost two decades, there has been one constant team on everyones tongue when it comes to post season ball and thats the New England Patriots.
    So a guy with 3 INTs this year would have made a difference in that Super Bowl. Was he singling Ertz And Jeffrey Good lord man

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

apparently you are thinking of gilmore. not the interception play. jeez. mccourty raced to the endzone to break up a play to a wide open receiver shortly after the chung injury.
    I stand corrected but you kind of validate my argument on how bad Goff is as that pass was 5 seconds too late. He was open from the 20 yard line all the way in

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

And mcvay had nothing 2 do with that - it’s wade phillps Defense - mcvay is knowing for offense and he came up with 3 points tonight Case closed sucka!!
    so many smart guys here but no one can say what they do if they were mcvay. his players clearly failed him. his running game. qb. and dline not getting pressure which was needed to get the win. he didn't wear pads. bill was better at executing his game plan. why didn't wade get more pressure on brady as he is known for defense and has best dline in football??

Skookum
    Skookum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    McVay is a good coach , simply got outmanned , outcoached and outplayed vs. a couple GOAT's , no shame in that
    They'll bounce back
    Someone does need to find out WTF is up with Gurley though . Guy went MIA in the postseason .
    I agree. With the exception of one run, he looked like his heart wasn't in it at all.

wikkidinsane

So a guy with 3 INTs this year would have made a difference in that Super Bowl. Was he singling Ertz And Jeffrey Good lord man
    You find every bs reason to discredit the Pats so I had to come up with something to match all you coulda woulda shouldas. When a team makes it to the playoffs, they still have to win games. if eagles had homefield this year, you think they would have won superbowl?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I stand corrected but you kind of validate my argument on how bad Goff is as that pass was 5 seconds too late. He was open from the 20 yard line all the way in
    most of my point here is mcvay's players failed him. bill executed a better game plan. but mcvay still had his team in a position to win and not one of his guys made a play for him. multiple guys did for pats.

ikid2groove415

Anyone giving out coaching grades tonight - mcvay gets a F first 7-8 drives punt? Once again this patriots defense is no juggernaut- they auctually suck - teams have score on them all season !!

wikkidinsane

"McVay is a good coach , simply got outmanned , outcoached and outplayed vs. a couple GOAT's , no shame in that
    They'll bounce back
    Someone does need to find out WTF is up with Gurley though . Guy went MIA in the postseason ."

They werent outmanned. They need to give Mcvay shit about why Gurley wasnt used

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You find every bs reason to discredit the Pats so I had to come up with something to match all you coulda woulda shouldas. When a team makes it to the playoffs, they still have to win games. if eagles had homefield this year, you think they would have won superbowl?
    Yes I do. They didn’t even need home field. If they win the Saints game they’re in.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone giving out coaching grades tonight - mcvay gets a F first 7-8 drives punt? Once again this patriots defense is no juggernaut- they auctually suck - teams have score on them all season !!
    all season yes. all 5 losses to non playoff teams. but in playoffs?? chargers rush for 19 against them. chiefs rush for 41. and rams for 54. this was bill's best work as he knew he couldn't count on brady offensively as in years past. EVERYONE knows when rams don't run ball, goff isn't good. Gurley was obviously compromised and cj was fool's gold. he is probably on his 3rd team this season for a reason. anyone on their couch in december isn't pro bowl material lol.

ikid2groove415

Wade Phillips knows how 2 defensive scheme Tom
    Brady - he did it in Denver - biggest surprise was rams offense scoring 3 points - also rams O-line was preety bad - patriots defense was 1 of the worst teams at putting pressure on QB- Goff was getting hit all night

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Wade Phillips knows how 2 defensive scheme Tom
    Brady - he did it in Denver - biggest surprise was rams offense scoring 3 points - also rams O-line was preety bad - patriots defense was 1 of the worst teams at putting pressure on QB- Goff was getting hit all night
    then explain to me why brady wasn't getting hit all night by best dline in the game? did wade really do such a great job? edelman was mvp as he wasn't stopped from 1q to 4q.

oh yeah. pats rushed for 154 yds helping them control the game as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

You don't fire any coaches if they get your team to the Superbowl.. This thread is non sense.. Young coach and the Rams will learn from this and come back stronger next year probably..

ikid2groove415

then explain to me why brady wasn't getting hit all night by best dline in the game? did wade really do such a great job? edelman was mvp as he wasn't stopped from 1q to 4q.

oh yeah. pats rushed for 154 yds helping them control the game as well.
    This guy is a foo -

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

This guy is right -

thanks groovy!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You don't fire any coaches if they get your team to the Superbowl.. This thread is non sense.. Young coach and the Rams will learn from this and come back stronger next year probably..
    exactly, this is just over reaction as usual, mcvay was outcoached plain and simple, this was a basically rookie head coach and rookie qb going against a legend coach and great qb, experience matters and showed tonight
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

when you're not 100 percent you are inconsistent. you can get a good run in an ideal situation, but much harder to make your own yards like a great back does. his own coach wouldn't run him and he was an mvp candidate. what do you think? he had 4 carries in the nfc championship game after not playing 2 of last 3, but you think he is okay?
    Actuallu, yes , health wise I think he was fine .
    Mentality ? Not a shot in shit .
    You don't continue to say you're fine day after day , go fukkin mia then still say you're healthy after not even playing much in the biggest game of your life , the Superbowl .
    So down 13-3 , game basically over , Gurleys supposedly hurt , so you put him on the field ?
    Wait , what ? GTFOH with the game finished yet he goes in haha
    Guy is fukked up in the head if you ask me .
    He's burnt out taking punishment

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

He might never make it back to the super bowl. He is going to be an assistant in the next 5 years

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    He might never make it back to the super bowl. He is going to be an assistant in the next 5 years

cmon hes no raheem morris, mcvay will he rams coach for years to come

ikid2groove415

Rams time is 2 win now - look how much money they overpaid there players? They miss out on a big opportunity 2 win tonight game - Probly might never come back 2 the super bowl for awhile - mcvay got finess by a men twice his age Lollollollol - once again not unless your the patriots - you better cash in when the opportunity is there - it’s dam hard 2 make the super bowl -

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Rams time is 2 win now - look how much money they overpaid there players? They miss out on a big opportunity 2 win tonight game - Probly might never come back 2 the super bowl for awhile - mcvay got finess by a men twice his age Lollollollol - once again not unless your the patriots - you better cash in when the opportunity is there - it’s dam hard 2 make the super bowl -
    im sure we will find out in weeks to come, but the gurley situation is just odd hes the focal point of the team during regular season and last 2 weeks hes hurt and last 2 games hes a no show why?

First 1234 Last