LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Patriots are a lock

After Nick Foles lead the High flying eagles past the Patriots in last years Super Bowl. The NFL was told this year they need to give it to Tom Brady and ensure the refs are on the right side. Ratings are obviously the no.1 important thing so the game will be close and once again a 3 point win for the Patriots on a FG(as per the usual story line). Chiefs were the better team and were told to lay down for Brady cause he’s on the verge of retirement and this will be his last chance at a Super Bowl. Belichick is moving on from the Patriots, Gronk and Edelman are retiring after this year and Brady will be gone after the 2021 season. So this is his last year at garnering a SB.

go all in on Patriots -2.5

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

kidz

why do people even have them anymore?

marco14
    marco14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2919

You are actually right, however, you are on the Rams. Less than 2 weeks ago this clown was all over the chiefs talking about Patriots and Brady losing and their run being over.

Patriots win a tough close game today. I wouldn't call it a lock but in the end Tom and Bill will win their 6th Superbowl.

Trust me I'm from LA and that would be nice to see but if I'm putting my hard earned money on anyone in one game its Brady. I learned that the hard way...

Good luck on the Rams buddy!

marco14
    marco14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2919

Good call, congrats
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LuckyProphet