https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/14...z09/r/4947769/

I bet on Patrick mahomes to win NFL mvp back on the 6th of september 2018 for .003 btc @ +5800 odds to win .174 btc.... On Jan 5th when i went to look at my pending wagers on my nitro account i noticed that the Mahomes bet was not in my pending bets, I then found it already graded as a loss which i didnt understand because Mahomes was clearly the favorite to win MVP at this point and my Sony Michelle ROY bet which was obviously a loss was still pending. I messaged Nitro support and here was their response:

Hello 4947769,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the early grade on your betslip. Our Grading team is aware of this error and will correct all betslips once the announcement for the winner of the Regular Season MVP takes place a week prior to Super Bowl LIII. As soon as this happens, any winning wagers will be re-graded accordingly.

In the meantime, your wager will temporarily show as a loss, although it is still contemplated as pending. Rest assured that we will properly take care of re-grading your betslip as soon as it's ready.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with.

Best Regards,
Diane.

Nitrogen Sports Support at 6:48pm on January 5, 2019
Dear customer,

We are contacting you regarding your Betslip with the description "NFL 2018/19 - Regular Season MVP - Odds to Win" Please note this was mistakenly graded in advance. The announcement of the Winner of the Regular Season MVP will be in the week prior to Super Bowl LIII. As soon as this happens, any winning wagers will be re-graded as "Win".

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated!

Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you.

Best Regards,
Greg

I thought that this was pretty sketchy because it makes no sense that it wouldnt be better for them to just correct their mistake of grading it a loss a month early execially for a futures bet which people wouldve had to place months in the past and could have possibly forgotten about, there is no reasonable execuse for them to give credence to it not being worth whatever time it would take to correct their "mistake" and make the bet pending for everyone again...

I obviously just accepted that response and hoped for the best, but now here we are over 10 hours after Mahomes has been names the MVP after 10 hours of emailing/ live chatting/ messaging support, to pay me out, this bet is still graded as a loss..

All bets on Nitrogensports.eu are graded manually, and their is no valid excuse they could give for grading a futures bet a month early (expecially a longshot of +5800 who at that point was the favorite, but not Sony Michelle who was a favorite but now a sure loser)

I have just been banned on the nitro live chat for bringing this conspiracy to the other players attention and asking their recommendations on which forums to post this on.