thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl Pick - Rams v. Patriots

5-9 in the playoffs after going 2-2 last week. I'm on the Rams moneyline at +117. Brady has played great in the underdog role but now the Patriots are clear favorites against a Rams team that struggled down the stretch. The Patriots offense has been strong the last 2 weeks, but that was against teams with inconsistent run defenses, the Rams run defense with Suh and Donald is strong, they shutdown the Saints running game most of the game. Brady gets the ball out quick so edge rushers struggle against him, but teams like the Giants have given him trouble with pressure up the middle and the Rams have Suh and Donald. Fowler was great against the Saints and he gives the Rams an edge rush they didn't have early in the year either.Wade Phillips has had success against Brady when with Denver and teams that have had success against Brady get pressure up the middle and play man coverage, the Ramshave a strong inside pass rush and 3 good corners.

The Rams offense struggled starting in the Bears game when the interior of their offensive line was hurt and Kupp out, but Sullivan and the offensive line is healthy now, and Reynolds looked good last week and has been starting for over a month. The Patriots defense had some success early against Mahomes because they were able to get consistent pressure up the middle, they won't likely be able to get any pressure up the middle in the Rams offense, and will have to blitz to pressure Goff. Goff had to beat the Saints since the running game wasn't working and he will have confidence coming in, Rams also just played in a dome and will be ready for the noise.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Thanks Morino. Been waiting for your write up.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Thank GOD
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinnacle420

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Thank GOD
    Fuk off

firedawg

You dumb fukk
    Arrowhead is lowdest stadium in the NFL

But I'm glad you are on the rams

Giggles

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

This blicky goes to 3 with normal vig I’m pounding Rams.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

pats it is!

thomorino

You dumb fukk
    Arrowhead is lowdest stadium in the NFL

But I'm glad you are on the rams

Giggles
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    pats it is!
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, Seattle and New Orleans are both louder than arrowhead, everyone knows that, Seattle's stadium was built to project noise on the field and New Orleans is a dome.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I was gonna put only betpoints on Pats. Now I'll put my 401k on it.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care, Seattle and New Orleans are both louder than arrowhead, everyone knows that, Seattle's stadium was built to project noise on the field and New Orleans is a dome.
    Wrong
    But then Again
    You are wrong 99% of the time
    Thanks for the play

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8007

Thank GOD
    So, you took the Pats, eh?

What if thomorino is right this time, though?

His analysis is all logical, but he's leaving out the motivational factor of Brady wanting to win one last SB before he retires and he's playing like it.

What bothers me is that so much of the early money is bet on NE that the line crossed zero (the Rams opened -1) and I can only guess that it will continue unless the West Coast bias will bring more money on the Rams near the game time.

Isn't picking the Pats too easy? It's the harder pick that comes in and the harder pick is the Rams.

firedawg

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, no sports fans in the world are louder than Chiefs fans are at Arrowhead Stadium. Chiefs fans registered a record 142.2 decibels on Sept. 29, 2014, when the team hosted the Patriots in a Week 4 Monday Night Showdown that season.

Morini

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post

His analysis is all logical, but he's leaving out the motivational factor of Brady wanting to win one last SB before he retires and he's playing like it.

What bothers me is that so much of the early money is bet on NE that the line crossed zero (the Rams opened -1) and I can only guess that it will continue unless the West Coast bias will bring more money on the Rams near the game time.

Isn't picking the Pats too easy? It's the harder pick that comes in and the harder pick is the Rams.
    No way anyone backs Goff over Brady

Giggles

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

write-up analysis means ZERO in gambling...

thomorino

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, no sports fans in the world are louder than Chiefs fans are at Arrowhead Stadium. Chiefs fans registered a record 142.2 decibels on Sept. 29, 2014, when the team hosted the Patriots in a Week 4 Monday Night Showdown that season.

Morini

Giggles
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, but the the fact in 2014 the Chiefs registered as being lout does not mean the stadium is louder, one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen. Arrowhead hasn't even been a strong home advantage for the Chiefs against the spread most of the last 10 years.

firedawg

Not that I care, but the the fact in 2014 the Chiefs registered as being lout does not mean the stadium is louder, one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen. Arrowhead hasn't even been a strong home advantage for the Chiefs against the spread most of the last 10 years.
    You are the dumbest mother fukker here

Honesty

thomorino

Brady had an extra edge because everyone was counting the Patriots out - now the media is going to kiss his and Belichick's ass all week.

thomorino

You are the dumbest mother fukker here

Honesty
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care fuking failed tout, guy who claims to know everything about Auburn that bet Purdue, get lost little guy.

firedawg

Not that I care fuking failed tout, guy who claims to know everything about Auburn that bet Purdue, get lost little guy.
    Lol
    Coming from ** fade himself

You are horrible pal

thomorino

Gurley should have a big game too, he was embarrassed last game.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Giggles
    As bad as Goff looked against the Bears and the Eagles, it was definitely the bad offensive line play along with no run game that caused his issues.

If the Rams' offensive line is fully healthy like what thomorino said then Goff will play better given time and you have to remember what happened when Gurley had a bad game recently and he admitted as such. Then, he came back with a vengeance the next game and ran like a demon.

Thomorino is also accurate saying that Wade Phillips had a decent success against Brady and he has the defense to do it seeing how they held NO in check for the most of the game last Sunday.

Goff is not a bad QB if given the time to throw. You have to remember that Brady won his first SB when he was like in his 3rd year like Goff and beat the Rams. It could be the history repeats in opposite this time around.

thomorino

Lol
    Coming from ** fade himself

You are horrible pal
    Fuk off

firedawg

Gurley should have a big game too, he was embarrassed last game.
    Lmao
    You don't know shit about Gurly
    JFC

thomorino

Not that I care, we heard the same arguments last year about backing Brady against Foles, football is a team game.

firedawg

As bad as Goff looked against the Bears and the Eagles, it was definitely the bad offensive line play along with no run game that caused his issues.

If the Rams' offensive line is fully healthy like what thomorino said then Goff will play better given time and you have to remember what happened when Gurley had a bad game recently and he admitted as such. Then, he came back with a vengeance the next game and ran like a demon.

Thomorino is also accurate saying that Wade Phillips had a decent success against Brady and he has the defense to do it seeing how they held NO in check for the most of the game last Sunday.

Goff is not a bad QB if given the time to throw. You have to remember that Brady won his first SB when he was like in his 3rd year like Goff and beat the Rams. It could be the history repeats in opposite this time around.
    Booya put it in simple terms
    You are another clown show pal
    These write ups are useless

Gl

thomorino

Lmao
    You don't know shit about Gurly
    JFC
    Fuk off

firedawg

Not that I care, we heard the same arguments last year about backing Brady against Foles, football is a team game.
    Totally different
    I don't have time to educate you today
    Again, thanks for the fade

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

In the end, there was a reason why the Rams opened as favorites at -1.

The same crap happened with Seattle opening as favorite against Denver before the line crossed to Denver being the favorite before they got blowout by 40.

Not saying NE would ever get blown out like Denver had, but they could lose straight up and this could be like the games NE played against the NY Giants, of which I won both bets taking the Giants.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Who are the refs?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Just like the CFB Championship, you’re gonna get schooled again. This time I won’t make a million posts telling you why you’re wrong.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bucketwah View Post
    Who are the refs?
    Whoever are the refs, the Rams went 7-0 with them in the past.

thomorino

Totally different
    I don't have time to educate you today
    Again, thanks for the fade
    Fuk off

1234 ... Last