thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that I care, piece of shit and failed tout with no records, get lost little guy

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

It’s sad that people are spending all this time analyzing this game and over thinking it. The patriots drive in over time should tell anyone with half a brain all they need to know, and that’s the patriots will not be denied!

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    One of the lessons about betting sports is current form is much more important than past statistics - good lesson for you.

The Rams just shutdown the Saints and Cowboys running game, they should be fine. They didn't give a shit about the running game during the regular season because they were up 20 in the first quarter.
    For fuk sake. If that’s your theory then you’d really be looking at their passing defense talking a hit. Who the hell is running the ball 40 times down 20 points? If they’re playing with a lead that should HELP their run stats

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Not that I care, piece of shit and failed tout with no records, get lost little guy
    Nobody failed at shit you mush
    You are the laughing stock of Sbr
    You are the millennial Brock Landers

JFC

firedawg

Fool bets 5 nhl games and is down 9 units
    After I tried to help him
    Some fukks are too dumb for help

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post

For fuk sake. If that’s your theory then you’d really be looking at their passing defense talking a hit. Who the hell is running the ball 40 times down 20 points? If they’re playing with a lead that should HELP their run stats
    No you moron, when you are up 20 you play prevent defense and let teams run, that's called defense. The Rams run defense was great the last 2 weeks, who gives a fuk about week 1.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Nobody failed at shit you mush
    You are the laughing stock of Sbr
    You are the millennial Brock Landers

JFC
    Fool bets 5 nhl games and is down 9 units
    After I tried to help him
    Some fukks are too dumb for help
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post
    It’s sad that people are spending all this time analyzing this game and over thinking it. The patriots drive in over time should tell anyone with half a brain all they need to know, and that’s the patriots will not be denied!
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but the Chiefs defense had no energy in the 4th, they were on the field too long and Jones went out with an injury so they had no middle pass rush.

firedawg

Not that I care but the Chiefs defense had no energy in the 4th, they were on the field too long and Jones went out with an injury so they had no middle pass rush.
    Fukk off

ans61201

No you moron, when you are up 20 you play prevent defense and let teams run, that's called defense. The Rams run defense was great the last 2 weeks, who gives a fuk about week 1.
    Of course you do 😂🤣 the problem with your theory that anyone who has ever watched more than 12 minutes of a football game understand is that your opponent is not going to run a ton when they are down 20

When you play with the lead the other team throws on average more than when they are ahead. It’s really simple, and has only been that way for I don’t know, 50 years

thomorino

Fukk off
    Fuk off

ans61201

Please don’t bring this logic to court. This all makes sense now. Was one of the few actually trying to help ya dude and point out the errors in what you were spouting off.

On that note good luck with your picks and fuk off

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Trap line. Team with better record as an underdog loses ATS. Remember GB vs PITT Super Bowl XLV ?

thomorino

Of course you do 藍 the problem with your theory that anyone who has ever watched more than 12 minutes of a football game understand is that your opponent is not going to run a ton when they are down 20

When you play with the lead the other team throws on average more than when they are ahead. It’s really simple, and has only been that way for I don’t know, 50 years
    Teams down 2 touchdowns or more early in the game will still run you stupid fuk. Anyways, the Rams run defense has looked great the last 2 weeks against 2 teams that have a better running game than New England.

thomorino

Please don’t bring this logic to court. This all makes sense now. Was one of the few actually trying to help ya dude and point out the errors in what you were spouting off.

Fuk off

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Yeah this guy is a dikk to everybody. No need trying to help him. Anyone who continuously makes bad picks and defends them after they lose, constantly makes excuses, bitches about “bad beats”, and doesn’t realize how bad he truly is is destined to lose. Let’s just be thankful he keeps posting these juicy fades!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    Ok, then I will ask you this question.

The books aren't stupid setting their lines.

By opening the Rams -1, it was obvious to me that the books want people to take the Pats. It's just that they probably didn't expect an avalanche of money on the Pats and thus they had to move the line to NE -2.5 just in case the Pats do cover and they ending up getting killed.

Do you really think the current line of NE -2.5 is going to draw even sided actions? I wouldn't think so.

I read somewhere last night that the books won all Super Bowls but 2.

It's still way too early, but if more money is bet on the Pats then I have to take the Rams and I wouldn't even think twice about it.

I guess I just have to wait and see what David Purdum or Jason Simbal tweets.

Or, go ask the betting clerk I know at Sugar House where people are betting mostly and bet the other way.
    I couldn’t care less what the books do. I know you worry about it a lot, but it doesn’t matter. They will do just fine with a Pats win. Plenty of wannabe sharps will be on the Rams. Props, etc. The Super Bowl is easy money for them. Just look at the game instead of the money. Take the Rams. Best of luck with that shit. Pats aren’t losing.

thomorino

Yeah this guy is a dikk to everybody. No need trying to help him. Anyone who continuously makes bad picks and defends them after they lose, constantly makes excuses, bitches about “bad beats”, and doesn’t realize how bad he truly is is destined to lose. Let’s just be thankful he keeps posting these juicy fades!
    Fuk off

thomorino

The Patriots had 19 3rd downs against KC, they converted 13, if they convert 1 fewer they lose.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Well said!

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    write-up analysis means ZERO in gambling...

1. Not saying I'm disagreeing with your statement.

2. Posters who are contributing free content to this site in the form of picks, and the analysis/reasoning at least answers the "why are you making this pick" question.

3. Having said that, clearly thomorino is fading his own posted picks at this point.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post

1. Not saying I'm disagreeing with your statement.

2. Posters who are contributing free content to this site in the form of picks, and the analysis/reasoning at least answers the "why are you making this pick" question.

3. Having said that, clearly thomorino is fading his own posted picks at this point.
    Fuk off

BroBuck23
    BroBuck23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Morino, I enjoy your posts, but please stop defending them with the lead in “Not that I care...” Clearly, you do care. Plus, you sound like an irrational pubescent girl.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BroBuck23 View Post
    Morino, I enjoy your posts, but please stop defending them with the lead in “Not that I care...” Clearly, you do care. Plus, you sound like an irrational pubescent girl.
    Fuk off

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Not only that, saying "fuk off" is expected at this point, played out.

Throw us a swerve with a new phrase for awhile.

BroBuck23

Fuk off
    Knew that was coming...

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7983

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Trap line. Team with better record as an underdog loses ATS. Remember GB vs PITT Super Bowl XLV ?
    How is one example any relevant? Besides the Rams opened as the favorite at -1. It's the lopsided betting that moved the line to the Pats -2.5.

I'm just praying that the betting stays lopsided on the Pats right up until the kick off and I am set with my Rams bet.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Not that I care but take the Pats...fuk off

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Best of luck morino. Absolutely solid selection. Best team should win.

BroBuck23

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Not that I care but take the Pats...fuk off
    🤣👍🏻👍🏻

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

All you Pats backers, I would like to see your bet tickets. If you really like the Pats that much, then I want the money bet on them since it will only favor my Rams bet even more.

If you are just picking the Pats but not betting them, then that doesn't do me any good.
    Last edited by DJK; 01-22-19 at 08:17 PM.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Something else that I should point out, the ESPN Insider pick is on the Pats.

Their computer model is picking at a less than 50% win rate as I tracked them pretty much the whole season.

Them picking the Pats only favors my Rams pick even more since I don't know how many are out there subscribed to that Insider crap and following their picks to make their bets. I'm hoping more will be following that pick and betting it accordingly.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Poor Rams, they don’t even know

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Just saw this on ESPN. That's so nice. I just hope it keeps up.

Biggest Super Bowl bets

• MGM took a "truckload" of New England money on Sunday night, including a $115,000 wager on Patriots -1.5 (-110) and a $110,000 bet at Patriots -1 (-110).
    • William Hill US took a $63,750 wager on Patriots -2 (-110) on Sunday night. It would net $57,954.55.

First 12345 Last