eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

First Super Bowl I'm completely undecided on an ATS play

Might be the first year I sit out of betting the super bowl despite running up a balance...

I REALLY think Brady gets it done. Goff just hasn't convinced me he's got "it". I know that the entire public is on NE but the public wins sometimes too...

Meanwhile 3 of 3 55%+ ATS cappers I follow for NFL are on Rams and say their models have Rams -2, -2 and -3. Sigh, previously I never fade their plays. Either take their play or no play.

Maybe I'll play the under.

What are you guys thinking for this game?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Might be the first year I sit out of betting the super bowl despite running up a balance...

I REALLY think Brady gets it done. Goff just hasn't convinced me he's got "it". I know that the entire public is on NE but the public wins sometimes too...

Meanwhile 3 of 3 55%+ ATS cappers I follow for NFL are on Rams and say their models have Rams -2, -2 and -3. Sigh, previously I never fade their plays. Either take their play or no play.

Maybe I'll play the under.

What are you guys thinking for this game?
    So let me get this straight:

--For the first time ever you might not bet the game......but then again you might?

--All the squares are on the Pats.....but sometimes the squares are right?

--The sharps you know are on the Rams. They're usually right, and they've shown you their pointspread breakdown, but you still wanna know which way the bozos at SBR are leaning?

Good luck!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    So let me get this straight:

--For the first time ever you might not bet the game......but then again you might?

--All the squares are on the Pats.....but sometimes the squares are right?

--The sharps you know are on the Rams. They're usually right, and they've shown you their pointspread breakdown, but you still wanna know which way the bozos at SBR are leaning?

Good luck!

That is what he asked what others were thinking for the game Harry

Pretty simple concept

No need to TRY and shred the guy

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It’s quite simple. Pats ML is an all in, risk the house type play. I’d bet both nuts on this one. Really no need to even watch. Gonna be a boring ass, ass whooping of a Super Bowl. Rams literally have zero chance. Their big advantages normally, will be wiped out. Suh and Donald get shut down. Brady picks them apart. Rams have no chance to score enough to win.