BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

If you missed the clock killing fix, here it is... Rams @ Saints

MisterDog30
    MisterDog30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

There are TWO of them there!! Blown calls happen, I get it. But this was one of the worst in recent memory. The damn security guy with 7 people in front of him is like WTF???

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDog30 View Post
    There are TWO of them there!! Blown calls happen, I get it. But this was one of the worst in recent memory. The damn security guy with 7 people in front of him is like WTF???
    NO EXCUSES. I could understand if they were looking at the clock or something. Defender never had his head turned around so that was 100% a call.

MisterDog30
    MisterDog30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    NO EXCUSES. I could understand if they were looking at the clock or something. Defender never had his head turned around so that was 100% a call.
    It was so blatant in real time. I had the Rams+3.5, this blown call won me money, and I am disgusted about it.

With that said, why Sean Payton was passing in this situation is beyond me. He could have given the ball back to the Rams with 30 seconds on the clock and no timeouts. Play should have never happened.

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDog30 View Post
    It was so blatant in real time. I had the Rams+3.5, this blown call won me money, and I am disgusted about it.

With that said, why Sean Payton was passing in this situation is beyond me. He could have given the ball back to the Rams with 30 seconds on the clock and no timeouts. Play should have never happened.
    They wanted the 1st down, so they could run the clock down and kick a field goal, and probably give the ball back with less than 15 seconds on the clock. But yeah, that MF ran across the whole field to hit him like that. I had LAR +3 and NO -3 on two different parlays, so I won either way, too!