trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    Brady actually has me watching your stupid steroid sport now
    Yeah lebrons james and most of the NBA isn't roided out. The MLB isn't roided out. The NHL isn't roided out. And none of them are rigged either. Yep.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Montana played in an era of

1. No throwaways.

2. You could destory the QB

3. There was almost no pass interference, you could maul the WR/TE/RB

Additionally

1. If the Hawks run the ball on the one.

2. If ATL runs the ball down to 5 seconds every play up 28-3

3. If there is no tuck Rule

4. If Dee Ford doesn't jump off sides.

That's 4 penetrating less superbowls for the "GOAT" . He sits back, can't be touched, gets pass interference when someone barely swipes his Jersey.

If anyone actually went back and watched Montana tape you'd see hands down he's the GOAT. As Cowherd says, big men are irrelevant in the NBA now. Guys like Brady and Brees couldn't thrive without the new rules in the NFL. You think a 41 year old brady could be playing against the Steelers or Purple People Eaters in the 70's? He'd be shitting Avocado Ice Cream in the ICU.

Put Montana in this pussy ass AFL type league and he'd be walking away a champ almost every year.
    I will never forget the time I put on giants vs bears, the 1987 season opener for both teams. Every single play was mind blowing. They were literally killing the QB. Absolutely destroying him. all I could think about was how nobody in the NFL today would even finish a single game going up against these absolute brutes. People who tell me the 80s of the NBA, NFL, etc were trash as clowns who have never watched the game. They are judging from ignorance and apathy. They view the past as a remnant when it is no such thing.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Montana played in an era of

1. No throwaways.

2. You could destory the QB

3. There was almost no pass interference, you could maul the WR/TE/RB

Additionally

1. If the Hawks run the ball on the one.

2. If ATL runs the ball down to 5 seconds every play up 28-3

3. If there is no tuck Rule

4. If Dee Ford doesn't jump off sides.

That's 4 penetrating less superbowls for the "GOAT" . He sits back, can't be touched, gets pass interference when someone barely swipes his Jersey.

If anyone actually went back and watched Montana tape you'd see hands down he's the GOAT. As Cowherd says, big men are irrelevant in the NBA now. Guys like Brady and Brees couldn't thrive without the new rules in the NFL. You think a 41 year old brady could be playing against the Steelers or Purple People Eaters in the 70's? He'd be shitting Avocado Ice Cream in the ICU.

Put Montana in this pussy ass AFL type league and he'd be walking away a champ almost every year.
    Your post unequivocally proves the point that it is impossible to compare players from different eras.
    Or factually in any major team sports, the exact same eras.

How many "IFs" in your post justify any position? It is all some ones opinion.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

The hit Montana took from the Giants was horrendous. If that happens to Brady the NFL would ban the other team.

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The hit Montana took from the Giants was horrendous. If that happens to Brady the NFL would ban the other team.
    LB.Ya killin me with the new AVI. Bravo my friend.
    Going to tail You on PHX tonight.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Getting to the Super Bowl was his greatest accomplishment of all times
    you forgot about Giselle

DOM-Ganador

Yup. Defense matters.
    Brady lucky again.
    Amazing that he has more playoff wins than all but 5 NFL franchises...all-time.

I understand Pats fatique. Even hate. But simple acknowlegment of their success would be nice.

DOM-Ganador

–Nor would I trade the feeling of being emotionally attached to this franchise for any other institution in American culture. None. Everything else pales in comparison. The more they succeed, the more people hate them. The more people hate them, the more they succeed. And the more the perpetual motion machine of success/resentment/success spins, the more it loyalty it generates from Patriots fans. So please, don’t ever let the hatred stop.–And now the words the world dreads to hear more than any other: We’re onto Super Bowl LIV.
    Gerry Thornton, Barstool Sports

Well said Gerry

First 12