Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    its bizarre man... game of matchups really.. pats get all the calls that puts them in these games.. its insulting really. and no this isn't just me scorned by a loss on KC today, its 18 years of this shit.
    The most sickening thing is when gamblers don't look at things unbiasedly. Set yourself up for disaster. Refs? Why was Dee Ford offsides on the most crucial play of the game? A ball right through Gronk's hands that could have sealed the deal... Why? Because he's a young and dumb player. Chiefs lost because they're inexperienced. They made stupid plays. Pats were getting called for questionable pass interference calls as well to extend drives. In the end, Chiefs melted down. They scored 0 points in the first half. Not gonna win like that. THey almost came through, but if you score 0 at home in the first half, you deserve to lose.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

More than likely , same thing was said yesterday about Pats @ Chiefs .
    I didn't play it but no way would I ever bet against the Pats.
    Too well coached , Brady gets the accolades , he should , that's what QB's do in a QB league but coaching simply takes away options game after game .
    Tyreke Hill 1 catch - 42 yards
    Kelce 3 catches - 23 yards
    That's coaching , those 2 are by far Mahomes top 2 options yet was basically taken away yesterday .

Goat Milk

Damn.

I win this thread.

Already cleaned up here.

Lakerman? Text me if you wanna come to the crib to watch the game. Will make it 2/11 against me last 11 plays. Will by you a 5th of your choice up to 100. Drink ur sorrows away.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

Sharps on Brady

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    More than likely , same thing was said yesterday about Pats @ Chiefs .
    I didn't play it but no way would I ever bet against the Pats.
    Too well coached , Brady gets the accolades , he should , that's what QB's do in a QB league but coaching simply takes away options game after game .
    Tyreke Hill 1 catch - 42 yards
    Kelce 3 catches - 23 yards
    That's coaching , those 2 are by far Mahomes top 2 options yet was basically taken away yesterday .
    Coaching was good but Tyreke Hill and Kelce crumbled. Chiefs are a soft team, I knew it all year they would get to the AFC championship and fizzle out. Double teaming Hill shouldn't take him away. Guys like AB would shred Bill Bellichick no matter what D he uses. Players go out there and win games. Tyreke Hill got cold, he wasn't as fast as he normally is, wasn't prepared mentally probably.... he simply folded up shop. Not a tough player. He'll learn from it. Kelce the same. You see Gronk out there throwing crazy blocks? Eating defenders? Kelce can't do that. He's a lil bitch. Desperate to be a WR, doesn't do what it takes to win. Gronk never complains. Gronk has never said shit about touches in his entire career. If Kelce goes a couple games without getting looks, he'll whine to the media like a lil bitch. Pats players are better, plain and simple. Guys don't realize, even on D, Mccourtey, Chung, Hightower....all these guys have multiple rings.... They know what to do in these games.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

"No shot Brady Loses two Superbowls in a row"....

Rams ML +105
    Not that I care, stupid bet, the public will pound the Pats after last week, perception that Rams were just lucky to win, you will get a better price than +105

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Two words describe the reason why the Chiefs lost. Andy Reid. 2-6 vs Belechick. 14 playoff appearances in 26 years. 1 Superbowl appearance. Zero Superbowl wins. He still cannot get it done.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Wanna be sharps betting against the goat yet again. Didn’t lose money all playoffs already?
    there were two games yesterday

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes67 View Post
    Right here tells me you are betting with emotion and the KC loss does affect you. Hey Pats could lose but not because "they get all the calls." Both games went to OT. Difference? Brady surgical in driving his team down the field. Brees? Throws a pick. If Saints win that game, Payton doesn't cry at the press conference about the PI non - call.
    not even close. Rams get pressure without blitzing which has been the only thing I've seen beat the patriots

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'll take the better coach and better qb
    This or nothing

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The most sickening thing is when gamblers don't look at things unbiasedly. Set yourself up for disaster. Refs? Why was Dee Ford offsides on the most crucial play of the game? A ball right through Gronk's hands that could have sealed the deal... Why? Because he's a young and dumb player. Chiefs lost because they're inexperienced. They made stupid plays. Pats were getting called for questionable pass interference calls as well to extend drives. In the end, Chiefs melted down. They scored 0 points in the first half. Not gonna win like that. THey almost came through, but if you score 0 at home in the first half, you deserve to lose.
    Chiefs lost because their coach is a moron.... Anyone who says otherwise probably has a hard on for Tom Brady (which is odd).

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Geoff played in a heated domed stadium and Brady was playing in 10 degree weather... What happened when Geoff went into Chicago? Oh, Rams didn't score 1 td. Why? Cause they're a pussy dome team. Don't compare performances when the elements are different. You know better than that. And don't ever, EVER, compare Jared Geoff to Tom Brady. SMFH. Jared Geoff will show his true colors in the superbowl.
    Good points Goaty.. I can't argue that..

Where is the superbowl gonna be played this year? (Atlanta dome stadium) I will compare as there are no elements to deal with in the Superbowl with Brady vs Goff.

Both will probably be throwing the ball damn well.. Rams have better receivers.. Rams were the #2 top ranked offense in the league this year for a reason behind KC.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Good points Goaty.. I can't argue that..

Where is the superbowl gonna be played this year? (Atlanta dome stadium) I will compare as there are no elements to deal with in the Superbowl with Brady vs Goff.

Both will probably be throwing the ball damn well.. Rams have better receivers.. Rams were the #2 top ranked offense in the league this year for a reason behind KC.
    give me the team that gets pressure up the middle.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's the big if. Books opened-1.5 Rams. Pats got bet quick of course.
    That means sharp money came in early on Pats. Squares and the public don't bet lines as soon as they open

MisterDog30
    MisterDog30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

Took the Pats at -1. Will balance with Rams if they hit 3.5 or 4.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

pats wont be able to handle rams d. pats d is decent but I think geoff could prevail

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by VegasStacker34 View Post
    I wish this would hit 3 I’d unload on rams.
    Ridiculous thinking, spreads in the NFL rarely play a factor. Favorites win and cover, or dogs win outright almost always. There were weeks this year where not one dog lost, and covered. Both dogs won outright yesterday. One or two games a week max, in the regular season does a dog lose and cover.

and the Pats are going to smoke them. Belicheat is going to school McVay

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

keep betting against Brady, the GOAT gonna bury all these idiots who think they are 'sharp'

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    keep betting against Brady, the GOAT gonna bury all these idiots who think they are 'sharp'
    before yesterday I would have disagreed with you on how the game will turn out.. but please don't call people idiots because their opinion differs from yours... Id rather be an idiot than ignorant.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Is he the goat without bill? Or dan Morino

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Is he the goat without bill? Or dan Morino
    nobody will ever know and nobody should ever care.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

I love how he's the Greatest of all time yet he's lost 3 Super Bowls. Not to mention that he lost the biggest game of all time - the game that would have gave them a perfect season. That being said, no way they lose this game.

ikid2groove415

Chiefs lost because their coach is a moron.... Anyone who says otherwise probably has a hard on for Tom Brady (which is odd).
    He got out coach by the best Coach ever in sports - that was expected- Chiefs winning the coin toss and deferring was a big mistake - teams strength is there offense - Chiefs did not have the lead till the very end - the fans never got a chance 2 get into the game - Bill call a great game plan - he knew that New England couldn’t get into a shootout with KC on the road in a hostile environment- all the scoring at the end - doesn’t really tell how New England game plan this game 2 perfection

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7037

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    I love how he's the Greatest of all time yet he's lost 3 Super Bowls. Not to mention that he lost the biggest game of all time - the game that would have gave them a perfect season. That being said, no way they lose this game.
    I'm not Pats fan, nor a Brady fan, but that a ridiculous argument against him.

For QB's, he's made it to the most Super Bowls (by far), won the most Super Bowls, and yes, lost three. Would he only be the GOAT if he was 8-0?

ikid2groove415

Saints got rob - NFL sent the wrong team 2 the super bowl

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Tom Brady has been in 8 super bowls and won 5 of them. He has a 5-3 superbowl record which is pretty good.

Still the Patriots and Tom Brady are beatable in Superbowls and they can and do lose in some of them. No guarantees in this one.. Rams are solid..

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tom Brady has been in 8 super bowls and won 5 of them. He has a 5-3 superbowl record which is pretty good.

Still the Patriots and Tom Brady are beatable in Superbowls and they can and do lose in some of them. No guarantees in this one.. Rams are solid..
    We will never see a combo like belichick/Brady again in our life-time - this success will never happen ever again in The NFL

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Saints got rob - NFL sent the wrong team 2 the super bowl
    Saints could have ran the ball on first down when it was 20-20 and made the rams burn that last timeout... Payton got arrogant as he always does...and yet we're overlooking the fact that they won the toss in OT... They had every chance to win that game and squandered it..

Cheifs on the other hand got hosed by the refs down the stretch there but god forbid the coaching staff help out the defense that was gassed. They let the pats convert three straight 3rd and Longs on essentially the same play which is just inexplicable.. Andy Reid teams doing Andy Reid team things

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If New England can establish a run game vs tough Rams interior line they win the game easily. If you can run on a Wade Phillips d he has no answers. Has been that way for as long as I can remember. If not, Rams are a good team and will make it a coin flip game.

Pats need to be physical on defense. Rams are very much like their new home Los Angeles, soft. Jam Cooks and Woods at line and they will fold.

ikid2groove415

Saints could have ran the ball on first down when it was 20-20 and made the rams burn that last timeout... Payton got arrogant as he always does...and yet we're overlooking the fact that they won the toss in OT... They had every chance to win that game and squandered it..

Cheifs on the other hand got hosed by the refs down the stretch there but god forbid the coaching staff help out the defense that was gassed. They let the pats convert three straight 3rd and Longs on essentially the same play which is just inexplicable.. Andy Reid teams doing Andy Reid team things
    Patriots had a great game plan - On the road you gotta control the time possession against a explosive offense like KC- coming into the game everyone talk about KC pass rush? So what did New England do 2 open the game ? Run the ball 2 slow down KC pass rush- and killed the clock 2 limit KC offense - I will give KC credit coming back after the got badly out coach in the 1st half - Going into overtime - whoever won the coin toss was going 2 win the game - both teams offense was rolling - patriots defense couldn’t cover anyone late in the game - KC Targets were running 5-10 yards open

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

before yesterday I would have disagreed with you on how the game will turn out.. but please don't call people idiots because their opinion differs from yours... Id rather be an idiot than ignorant.
    meh...you're just a 'dart thrower' like me and every other gambler on the planet, the way yesterdays game played out has absolutely 0 bearing on how the SuperBowl will turn out, the fact you don't already knows this tells me you still think you can handicap NFL games which is basically impossible...Good Luck though!

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

S
    really...thought Chiefs got a good run with the refs in the last quarter... couple of PI calls,one extremely soft... another call after they fumbled it which saved them

think the only bad call chiefs got was the roughing passing on Brady...that was garbage

First 12