Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

ANDY REID Lost this game on the opening *Coin-FLip*

Andy Reid NOT taking the ball. Electing to kick. I am sure fans were stunned.
    Taking ball *out of MVPs hands* and trusting it to the NFL’s worst defense.

you have to be ready to win. That decision was a cop-out.
    You have to be wiling to go at things 100%. And that is backing up and hoping of the best.
    (always a losing recipe in life)

You can't give any team this late in the season any momentum. Or confidence.
    Terrible Decision. Maybe the worst i have seen. If i was the team captain on the field,
    i would have overruled him. ELECT TO RECEIVE. And win.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Something else Reid didn't do, use his timeouts in overtime. I would have called all three on all those third downs and long. Defense was gassed, give them a rest for one play, What are you saving them for? You're not using them in the final 2 minutes of overtime.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Dumb Andy Dipshit hyped his team up in the locker room, only so he can defer the ball and bench his team for half opening quarter vs the GOAT, and play catch up like its a winning strategy.

Tom Brady is a damn GOAT, so you have to come out and strike first to get them uncomfortable. Even if Tom comes through, his receivers could choke under pressure. It's the only way to beat him and coach.