thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams at Saints - Pick

4-8 in the playoffs, I like the Saints at -3.5.

Brees had not played in 3 weeks and the Saints offense is a timing based offense so they struggled, but the Saints offensive struggles at the end of the year were because of offensive line injuries and being on the road, the offensive line is healthy now. Goff has been great at home when the Rams can run the ball, 22 TD-3 INT, but on the road Goff has been mediocre, 10 TD 9 INT. Goff relies on Mcvay for a lot of communication and on the road Mcvay can't manage the offense as well as at home. Goff had good stats against the Saints the first time these teams played, but only after the Rams were down 20 and Kupp is gone now. The Rams defense has struggled all year. If you double Donald the Rams have no edge rush which is why they traded for Fowler and their linebackers are mediocre. Talib is back but he's older and the not the same player. The Rams have managed Goff during their recent winning streak, and he hasn't thrown as much since they've almost never trailed, they will have to play from behind.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Rams looked like a new team last week. Sure took care of business a lot easier. Goff does well in non-cold temperatures. I also like their defense better.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    Rams looked like a new team last week. Sure took care of business a lot easier. Goff does well in non-cold temperatures. I also like their defense better.
    The Rams have looked good all year at home, Goff hasn't been the same quarterback on the road though, and their 2 back running game won't catch anyone by surprise this week.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Lol

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Rams+3.5 is pretty good

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Lol
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rams+3.5 is pretty good
    I think the line will go off at 4.5, Saints won't likely start slow here like they did last week after 3 weeks without most starters playing.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I think the line will go off at 4.5, Saints won't likely start slow here like they did last week after 3 weeks without most starters playing.
    You might be right but I think Goff got his win and that helps confidence. I'm a true believer that saints peaked weeks ago but good luck.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You might be right but I think Goff got his win and that helps confidence. I'm a true believer that saints peaked weeks ago but good luck.
    The Rams and Saints both peaked weeks ago, but if you look at the Rams recent wins, Goff has been managing the game, its been all about the running game. Most of the Saints recent struggles came on the road with an injured offensive line too.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

The Rams and Saints both peaked weeks ago, but if you look at the Rams recent wins, Goff has been managing the game, its been all about the running game. Most of the Saints recent struggles came on the road with an injured offensive line too.
    but CJ Anderson is the X factor in this game...a valuable pickup for the Rams...he's been playing lights out and keeping Todd Gurley fresh by splitting reps...Dallas Cowboys defense is every bit as good if not better than the Saints and the Rams O-line manhandle them and they were able to run the ball all game long...If Anderson can come close to replicating that performance he had against Dallas (23 carries for 123 yds and 1 TD) the Rams will not only cover but win outright...I felt like the Eagles handed the Saints that win on a silver platter...they abandoned the run game far too early and didn't stick with it...I don't expect the Rams to make that mistake...and Goff will find his open WR's and hit them in stride unlike the lame ducks that Foles throws.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    but CJ Anderson is the X factor in this game...a valuable pickup for the Rams...he's been playing lights out and keeping Todd Gurley fresh by splitting reps...Dallas Cowboys defense is every bit as good if not better than the Saints and the Rams O-line manhandle them and they were able to run the ball all game long...If Anderson can come close to replicating that performance he had against Dallas (23 carries for 123 yds and 1 TD) the Rams will not only cover but win outright...I felt like the Eagles handed the Saints that win on a silver platter...they abandoned the run game far too early and didn't stick with it...I don't expect the Rams to make that mistake...and Goff will find his open WR's and hit them in stride unlike the lame ducks that Foles throws.

theres only one CJ we acknowledge on this forum pal....
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave shocka1212 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Not that I care there's no question the Eagles had chances won. If Graham recovers the fumble, if Foles doesn't throw the first half interception, Eagles had many chances to win the games. But that's the value here in my opinion, the Saints were inconsistent because most of the starters hadn't played in 3 weeks. The Eagles pass rush is also much more impressive than the Rams because the Eagles have a great edge rush with Graham and Long, Bennett was very also. The Rams don't have anyone outside of Donald other than an older Suh.

I think the point you're missing is at home the offensive line can hear the snap count and they get their first step, on the road the offense will hear nothing and controlling the line of scrimmage on the road in much harder than at home. Saints run defense has been very good all year.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Fuk off
    Fuk off

thomorino

Rankins out for the season for the Saints, big loss, best defensive tackle

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Fuk off
    ~~~~

ɟɟo ʞnɟ

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Last edited by 19th Hole; 01-15-19 at 01:10 AM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

~~~~

ɟɟo ʞnɟ
    Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Fuk off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Hard to beat the same team twice in one season. Rams and Saints both looked good in last games.. Saints started slow but picked it up. Rams were firing on all cylinders against the Cowboys also.

Flip that coin gents!!! GL.. Could go either way.. Line should be pick em IMO..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

#'s say rams win outright.. hard to bet against saints in that dome though.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Rams have much better talent and I hope they do win because KC or NE would beat the Saints by 10+.

thomorino

The Saints offensive line is nowhere near as healthy as they were when these teams played before, but the Rams pass Rush outside of Donald isn't impressive, their is no edge rush, Rams linebackers are horrible in coverage, kamara should have a big day.

thomorino

The super bowl is in a dome, huge advatGw for the Saints if they get there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Edit don't wanna jack this thread.. Bumped to my own thread.. Disregard..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-15-19 at 02:10 AM.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Its only an advantage if they playing at home which they will not NE would score 40 on the Saints in their sleep and Tyreek Hill would be even more dangerous in a dome.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

True dat who dat who dat

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Its only an advantage if they playing at home which they will not NE would score 40 on the Saints in their sleep and Tyreek Hill would be even more dangerous in a dome.
    Saints will stomp the Pats if those 2 are in the big game. Pats run ends soon.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    Like the confidence. So if that is the case Saints ML should be a good bet this weekend right?

i’m too scared to lay the points, I feel like the Saints kicker missed that last kick on purpose to avoid the cover on sunday. Point shaving happens all the time.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

i like it , gl sir.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I'm shocked you feel this way......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is up on the board now on Dimes if you feel that way.

25025 New Orleans beats New England +468

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Saints really haven't played well in many weeks. I can't back them. Good luck

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I was thinking Saints until the Rams picked up Anderson ... That guy is trucking mofo's . I still think the Saints get em though. Gonna be a good game . Im not touching it

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Damn it! First the Chiefs now the saints. I was planning on taking the Chiefs and the saints. Now I have to reconsider both of them.

12 Last