krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Nearly busted that for a touchdown

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    That was close as you can get to a late 6 spot
    He may have pulled a Todd Gurley and not score at the goal line just to be cool.. You never know?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    This wasn't really a good game either. Close enough but a bunch of 8 yd passes and a 11 min drive. I'm getting old but the NFL just doesnt do it for me like it used to
    It helps when you win your bets Fred when watching the games. Makes watching the NFL much more enjoyable ..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Foles Magic is gone.. Even the refs can't save them now. Philly is done..
    Yup Philly probably is gonna win the game now.. I hated that run play call..
    Saints got punched in the mouth in this game. Can't do anything right..
    Damn that gives Philly life..
    Bro you’re acting like a chick that just got her cherry popped

Go rinse your mouth out Jizzy

bettingman6
    bettingman6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

The Eagles still would have had a few seconds left to cover the spread, for what it's worth.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Fun weekend coming up!! Early i like KC and NO

guessing NO line is -2.5?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Peterson is always doing things that make you scratch you're head, but it always seems to work. Not this time.

Why in the world would you run at 2:35 if you didn't want to take the clock down to 2 minutes?

Yes, the pass was good, but why rush a play at 2:01 there?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Bro you’re acting like a chick that just got her cherry popped

Go rinse your mouth out Jizzy
    Momentum changes.. Get a life Kraken and stop going thru the entire thread just to bump my garbage.. Geez... lol..

Should have bumped the post of mine showing the +160 pending ML win.. Naturally you forgot to quote that.. All good.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

eagles never scored another point after i live bet the Saints

no way they lose first playoff game... at home... after losing that game last year due to the defensive gaffe

perfect start to ensure eagles cover. good job NFL

too easy

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

He may have pulled a Todd Gurley and not score at the goal line just to be cool.. You never know?
    He seems like a guy that would score it.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How old are u?
    Fifty two

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Momentum changes.. Get a life Kraken and stop going thru the entire thread just to bump my garbage.. Geez... lol..

Should have bumped the post of mine showing the +160 pending ML win.. Naturally you forgot to quote that.. All good.
    damn +160 you got a better number than me. i got +155 because i was too slow to grab the +167 and +173 i saw for a couple seconds when the ruling was changed and saints had to punt to Eagles again down 0-14

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That would be me.. Just couldn't imagine the Saints getting blown out at home.. They've battled back now..

$100.00 $160.00 Pending 1/13/19 4:40pm Live In-Play Football 9308 New Orleans Saints +160* vs Philadelphia Eagles
    Bump just for you Kraken.. I don't like to bump my own crap but you forced me.. Cheers pal!!!

$100.00 $160.00 Win 1/13/19 4:40pm Live In-Play Football 9308 New Orleans Saints +160* vs Philadelphia Eagles

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Clown show

I need to teqch you how to watch a game like a man. Guarantee if you ever acted that way in a sports bar you’d get laughed out the joint

Lile I said, acting like a 15 year old girl that just got full on rooster and dude left you

Fred The Hammer

It helps when you win your bets Fred when watching the games. Makes watching the NFL much more enjoyable ..

I'm talking about the games in general. Normal people shouldn't have to bet on every game to make it worth watching

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

makes it better when you win knowing that you were on the right side and can ignore that the league is shady af and just count your winnings yes

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I'm talking about the games in general. Normal people shouldn't have to bet on every game to make it worth watching
    who wouldn't take a stab at Saints +155, +160 or whatever you got on them when they were down just 14 with 3 quarters of football left playing at HOME

the start was a fluke as i typed out early in the game and posted on page 1 when it was just 7-0 Eagles

go Colts!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Clown show

I need to teqch you how to watch a game like a man. Guarantee if you ever acted that way in a sports bar you’d get laughed out the joint

Lile I said, acting like a 15 year old girl that just got full on rooster and dude left you
    Oh I'm a man and fit in just fine with the bar crowds. I'm cool in bars. Worry about yourself pal and stop hating when you lose your bets..

I have many Saints futures pending. Had alot of money riding on a dozen books. I get excited what can I say.. I'm also drinking.. Emotions running high....

Sorry you lost your bet Kraken on Philly it shows in your posts. Better luck next time.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    who wouldn't take a stab at Saints +155, +160 or whatever you got on them when they were down just 14 with 3 quarters of football left playing at HOME

the start was a fluke as i typed out early in the game and posted on page 1 when it was just 7-0 Eagles

go Colts!!!
    I alway like your posts, but I don't see that live play as that great a value? It hit, but Foles had alot of magic going in. I got Clemson at +155 (or something like that?) live the other night and they were up 21-16 at the time

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

I alway like your posts, but I don't see that live play as that great a value? It hit, but Foles had alot of magic going in. I got Clemson at +155 (or something like that?) live the other night and they were up 21-16 at the time
    No reason to needle, Fred. The play did win.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Sure didn't look good for the Saints early on

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

that's good. you took advantage of the bama history and being the 6 point or whatever favorites pre-game + making the comeback the year prior to Georgia.

i have a lot of odd ball or weird posts in game threads but that's how i roll here and it's how i roll when i gamble. i'm a nut. I'm still hurting and trying to slowly recover from my rose bowl loss that the buckeyes engineered by not trying on offense after going up 28-3

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

This wasn't really a good game either. Close enough but a bunch of 8 yd passes and a 11 min drive. I'm getting old but the NFL just doesnt do it for me like it used to
    put that crack pipe down pal, this was a great game.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I kept saying Nick Foles lobbin’ passes all over wasn’t going to work. Granted that last ball was on Jeffry but he looked not great after quarter 1. No one believed me this week

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

Eagles might have taken that game had Foles put more into that pass to Ertz or had they stopped the fake punt or had they recovered that fumble.

Sad that we didn't get to see Foles lead them to a TD on that last drive, although if they scored with too much time Brees might have led the Saints down for a field goal.

Or maybe this could have been the double miss game after last week's double doink.

Oh well.

First ... 14151617