House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs Colts ...

Chiefs -3 first -120 half $500 ...
    Chiefs ml $500 -220
    Chiefs win by 7-12 points +350

First off Im a Chiefs fan so tread lightly I guess ..

Colts are smoke and mirrors , been saying it all year . Haven't faced a top ten offense all year let alone the #2 .
    Colts vs teams that are top 10 in getting to the QB > Pressure and sacks >Colts are 0-3 vs those teams also .
    Chiefs are tied for first in that category sacks and pressure on the QB.
    Colts are banged up
    Chiefs are healthy , Sammy Watkins is even playing . That could be a problem if he's really healthy .
    Colts are 4 and 4 on the road 1-3 outdoors
    Chiefs are 8-1 at home outdoors
    Colts playing their third week straight on the road
    Colts secondary is banged up and they play zone a lot , Mahomes will eat up that zone ,he's done it all year
    Colts pass rush is below average also ...
    Reid is solid after a bye week and he's got to win this one .
    The Law of averages
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Chiefs defense has been bad but very misleading , they shut down the Chargers the entire first half and most the second half only to fall apart in the last 5 minutes giving up 14 but they made some changes in the Raiders game , watch that kid Ward at corner , I know it was the Raiders but the Chiefs held them to 3 in week 17 going into the playoffs , 3 weeks earlier the Raiders put up 28 in Indy .... I think if Mahomes has a good game the Chiefs win this one by 7 to 12 points .... GL whoever you guys are on , its playoff time ! Get em Chiefs ! ...Im also on the Pats , Cowboys and Saints .... Its raining in LA also guys , I don't think Gurley is 100% and thats a problem for the Rams . Chargers are horrible in Jan and even worse vs Brady , the Chargers will not win tomorrow ... Pats ml and Pats /Saints teaser is good also . If these hit I'll just put it all on the Saints ml and take it easy .... Have a great day guys .

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL with the play House

House

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    GL with the play House
    Thanks Hman , it worked out pretty well ... won the first two and just missed on the +350 .... On to the next game ...On Dallas

House

Parlay Football - 302 Kansas City Chiefs -3½ +100 for 1st HalfFootball - 303 Dallas Cowboys +4 +100 for 1st Half
    Football - 306 New England Patriots -3 -105 for 1st Half
    Football - 308 New Orleans Saints -5½ -106 for 1st Half

House

Chiefs -3 first -120 half $500 WINNER
    Chiefs ml $500 -220 WINNER
    Chiefs win by 7-12 points +350 Just missed it lol LOSER
    ----------------------------