SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Madden 19 Divisional Simulations: System Perfect In WC Round

Rainman M.
    Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:24 AM CST

With Madden 19 on Playstation 4, I simulated the Divisional Round games. I used up-to-date rosters and depth charts and came up with some interesting results.

This game was all Chiefs from start to finish. They led 10-0 after one quarter, 20-0 at half-time, and 27-0 after three. The Colts didn’t score at all until garbage time in the fourth. Mahomes was ok in his playoff debut—he didn’t make mistakes, but he wasn’t spectacular. He went 18-for-32 for 217 yards, two touchdowns, and zero picks. Running back Damien Williams continued to be a solid replacement of Kareem Hunt. He averaged 4.8 YPC. Tyreek Hill led KC receivers with seven receptions and 84 yards. Tight end Travis Kelce was right behind with six receptions for 77 yards.For Indianapolis, Andrew Luck was awful and his numbers were even a bit inflated from garbage time activity. He went 19-for-28 for 162 yards and one touchdown. He also threw two picks. Marlon Mack couldn’t come close to repeating his rushing performance from the Wild Card round. Also notably, superstar receiver T.Y. Hilton only had eight yards. Who said that the Chiefs didn’t play defense?This game was not the shootout that everyone expected it to be. The Chiefs won 33-7, covering the spread on the NFL odds board by the largest margin of the weekend.

read full article here...

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

haha i have madden 19 it is a decent way to check the impact of injuries for real betting. and it could even be a decent way to predict games but you cant simulate a game 1 time lol

this article is a total shame his setting are all screwed up he probably doesnt have enough actual time (60:00)

the odds that these QB's combine for just 60 attempts is like 5%

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

hope this is comes through again. I took chiefs-5.5 chargers +4.5 the over in rams/girls game and under in eagles/saints.