thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles at Saints - Pick

I think the value is with the over at 50.5.

The Bears wasted the first half against the Eagles running and throwing short passes, but the Bears moved the ball easily on the Eagles throwing down the field in the second half. The Eagles top 3 corners are out, Darby, Jones, and Mills, and the Eagles are playing Douglass, a safety, at corner, and Maddox, a backup. The Eagles defensive line is strong but the Saints will get Armstead and Unger back, and Brees get the ball out early at home. The Saints scored 43 on the Eagles healthy secondary early in the year. Foles has looked good and the Saints still have issues in the secondary despite the strong run defense, Eagles moved the ball on a tough Bears defense. Alshon jeffery had shoulder surgery before the season started and was mediocre most of the season, he is healthy now.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

As much as u post u need an avatar buddy.....

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Darby and Mills have been out for weeks, and Jones almost as long. Douglass and Maddox have been starting, with LeBlanc, basically starting with that Saints game when they got torched the second they were thrown in the lineup. It took several weeks for these young kids to get their footing under them, and have been playing solid D (except for gift INTs bouncing off of their facemasks that they need to come up with) for the past couple of weeks including wins over the Rams and Texans. I unfortunately flew down to NO for that drubbing, but this isn't the same team from November and it for sure isn't going to be another blowout that most of the air bettors on this board are predicting. Do I expect the Birds to win? No, but solely based on the fact that we rarely see teams repeat, or even get back to, Super Bowls in back to back years. Birds +8, I'm trying so hard to pull the trigger on ML based solely on nothing other than BDN magic, but I think you're correct on your over pick

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    Darby and Mills have been out for weeks, and Jones almost as long. Douglass and Maddox have been starting, with LeBlanc, basically starting with that Saints game when they got torched the second they were thrown in the lineup. It took several weeks for these young kids to get their footing under them, and have been playing solid D (except for gift INTs bouncing off of their facemasks that they need to come up with) for the past couple of weeks including wins over the Rams and Texans. I unfortunately flew down to NO for that drubbing, but this isn't the same team from November and it for sure isn't going to be another blowout that most of the air bettors on this board are predicting. Do I expect the Birds to win? No, but solely based on the fact that we rarely see teams repeat, or even get back to, Super Bowls in back to back years. Birds +8, I'm trying so hard to pull the trigger on ML based solely on nothing other than BDN magic, but I think you're correct on your over pick
    I don't think maddox or Douglass are very good at the corner position, look at the quarterbacks the Eagles have faced since Jones, Mills, and Darby went out, no one close to Brees, Houston had no receivers when they faced Philadelphia and Tribisky moved the ball easily on the Eagles in the second half when the Bears got more aggressive.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

40-9 Saints bet accordingly

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    40-9 Saints bet accordingly
    Eagles offense is playing well, they moved the ball consistent on a Bears defense that is much better than the Saints.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Eagles offense is playing well, they moved the ball consistent on a Bears defense that is much better than the Saints.
    Will be a different story when you have 2 score vs the saints to win - Saints defense not bad - Bad match up for the eagles -

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Will be a different story when you have 2 score vs the saints to win - Saints defense not bad - Bad match up for the eagles -
    Saints defense is solid agree, but Eagles offense is playing well, they have weapons too with tate,Erta, jeffery, offensive line is playing better.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

bought the hook have o50 -120

will eagles even try to run it?

foles will throw it 50 times this is a recipe for an easy over. both teams will score 20+ eagles maybe some trash TD's but they will get there. saints if they choose to can score 30+.........something like 34-24 could very well happen

only thing that worries me is its the last game of the weekend and if it stays 51 then public will pound the over. and that means shady refs like the carolina-new orleans game in which CB's were allowed to maul WR's with absolutely no flags. phantom holding calls to set the offenses back. thats what im scared of. hopefully it skyrocets to 55

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

I don't think maddox or Douglass are very good at the corner position, look at the quarterbacks the Eagles have faced since Jones, Mills, and Darby went out, no one close to Brees, Houston had no receivers when they faced Philadelphia and Tribisky moved the ball easily on the Eagles in the second half when the Bears got more aggressive.
    They faced Jared Goff and Deshaun Watson, not eye popping but not too shabby either. Beat both.

As far as ikid2groove, give me the Eagles +30 and I'll bet accordingly with you. Message me.........

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    They faced Jared Goff and Deshaun Watson, not eye popping but not too shabby either. Beat both.

As far as ikid2groove, give me the Eagles +30 and I'll bet accordingly with you. Message me.........
    Watson had no one to throw to and the Rams offensive line was hurt, Eagles shutdown the running game. The Eagles defensive line is good, they took advantage of 2 teams that were struggling up front, Saints offensive line is healthy and much better. Brees is far better than those 2 as well.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Saints win the game, Eagles +8 cover. Don't overthink this. Eagles will slow the game down, keep it close.

ikid2groove415

Just saying - New Orleans will win the super bowl-

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

look at that.. in a New Orleans game he "thinks" the value is in the over. what a hamburger.

34-17 Saints

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    look at that.. in a New Orleans game he "thinks" the value is in the over. what a hamburger.

34-17 Saints
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but for those who are a little slow I'm on the over

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Saints win the game, Eagles +8 cover. Don't overthink this. Eagles will slow the game down, keep it close.
    just how do the eagles slow down the game?

running 5'6 sproles 15-20 times? they tried that against the bears he ran for 1.6 yards per carry. smallwood is hurt. nobody else had more than 1 carry. they tried to run it and foles still threw it 40 times

this game will have 80 passes. eagles best chance to stay in the game is jeffrey/ertz/tate downfield. only 2 things scare me. refs having the last game of the weekend and snuffing out a popular over play. and saints leading by 14+ and running out the 4th qtr..........but still i think this will go over most of the time

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    just how do the eagles slow down the game?

running 5'6 sproles 15-20 times? they tried that against the bears he ran for 1.6 yards per carry. smallwood is hurt. nobody else had more than 1 carry. they tried to run it and foles still threw it 40 times

this game will have 80 passes. eagles best chance to stay in the game is jeffrey/ertz/tate downfield. only 2 things scare me. refs having the last game of the weekend and snuffing out a popular over play. and saints leading by 14+ and running out the 4th qtr..........but still i think this will go over most of the time
    I agree, that's why I like the over, I don't see the Eagles as being able to run at all, their running game has been garbage all year, no Ajayi the running backs are all backups. Eagles will only be able to move the ball passing against Saints, Saints weakness is the secondary, their run defense is strong.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Not that I care but for those who are a little slow I'm on the over
    not slow jackass. just the squarest fukin play on the board. thanks for the brave writeup. you really went out there on a iimb this time counsel.

thomorino

not slow jackass. just the squarest fukin play on the board. thanks for the brave writeup. you really went out there on a iimb this time counsel.
    The squarest play on the board is Colts moneyline you dumbshit - betting an over with Nick Foles at QB is far from square.

ikid2groove415

All 4 wild card game 1st half dip under - 4-0 - I’m thinking there’s going be plenty points score this weekend

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

The squarest play on the board is Colts moneyline you dumbshit - betting an over with Nick Foles at QB is far from square.
    Oh, the 5.5 point dog is square but the over of a saints home game when the opposing QB is the highest graded passer in NFL playoff history is sharp? ... go eat shit

thomorino

Oh, the 5.5 point dog is square but the over of a saints home game when the opposing QB is the highest graded passer in NFL playoff history is sharp? ... go eat shit
    Fuk off

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Saints first half bro ... trust me

House

You're on the wrong side on that Chiefs Colts game . You're gonna bury some people thats without a doubt . GL , I'll be back after the game to say I told you so .

thomorino

Not that I care, how stupid is anyone to cite a quarterback's passer rating over a 4 game sample as evidence of anything.

House

Not that I care, how stupid is anyone to cite a quarterback's passer rating over a 4 game sample as evidence of anything.
    Its a bad match up for the Eagles thomorino , those DBs are gonna be toast all game long .... tread lightly man

House

Eagles , Colts , Rams and Chargers will all be playing golf after this week

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

4 game sample against the top tier of the league... yea, what a sham of a sample..

go ahead, keep burying yourself.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Its a bad match up for the Eagles thomorino , those DBs are gonna be toast all game long .... tread lightly man
    I agree its a bad matchup for the Eagles, why I'm on the over. The Eagles offense is playing well though, Foles threw 2 interceptions in the red zone, Eagles easily could have scored 25 or more against a Bears defense that is much better than the Saints.

thomorino

4 game sample against the top tier of the league... yea, what a sham of a sample..

go ahead, keep burying yourself.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, I live in Philly area, I watched every on of Foles's playoff starts.

Here's what he did,

He was bad against Atlanta in divionsal round and bad against the Bears defense where he threw 2 red zone picks.

He was good against the Vikings and the Pats garbage defense. He's had 1 good game against a top tier defense in the playoffs, and the Vikings defense was overrated as we saw this year, he's nothing special in the playoffs, he's just had some good matchups as he should have this week against a weak Saints secondary.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Not that I care, I live in Philly area, I watched every on of Foles's playoff starts.

Here's what he did,

He was bad against Atlanta in divionsal round and bad against the Bears defense where he threw 2 red zone picks.

He was good against the Vikings and the Pats garbage defense. He's had 1 good game against a top tier defense in the playoffs, and the Vikings defense was overrated as we saw this year, he's nothing special in the playoffs, he's just had some good matchups as he should have this week against a weak Saints secondary.

Vikings defense garbage???? heres how they stacked up vs the greatest defense ever (2000 Ravens) and the 2002 Bucs

2017 Minnesota Vikings

The Vikings’ defense is the complete package with an elite pass rusher, run-stuffing nose, speedy linebackers, shutdown corner, playmaking safety and guru head coach. They have shut down top quarterbacks like Matt Ryan and Jared Goff and made below average QBs look foolish. While the Vikings haven’t been as dominant against the pass as the Jacksonville Jaguars, all three of the biggest passing games against Minnesota’s defense (New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Washington) included a huge chunk of yards when the Vikings were up by two scores.
    Yards allowed per play: 4.7
    Points allowed per game: 16.1
    ANY/A against: 4.6

2000 Baltimore Ravens

The most hyped and referenced defense since the ’85 Bears, the Ravens’ D dragged Trent Dilfer to a Super Bowl victory. They picked up more turnovers than anyone since 2000 and pitched four shutouts in one season.
    Yards allowed per play: 4.3
    Points allowed per game: 10.3
    ANY/A against: 3.9

2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Possible the best pass defense of all time, In a victory over Carolina, the Bucs gave up 20 passing yards. They did not allow a 300 yard game, even in the postseason and only gave up four 200 yard games.
    Yards allowed per play: 4.2
    Points allowed per game: 12.3
    ANY/A against: 2.3

House

I suggest you relook at who's got the better defense between the Saints and Philly http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...e/seasontype/2 and we already know who has the better offense , its not Philly bro . Im telling you be carful and don't go to hard on Philly

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I suggest you relook at who's got the better defense between the Saints and Philly http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...e/seasontype/2 and we already know who has the better offense , its not Philly bro . Im telling you be carful and don't go to hard on Philly
    never said I was betting a side or total in this game. was just calling Moroni a square for taking the clear cut easiest play on the board and giving us a dogshit paragraph when its clear both QB's are capable of going off.

123 Last