LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I got you’re playoff picks ready

As I have mentioned. Colts are going all the way. Go all in as this will be another lock. Take them on futures to win the AFC and you will make a fortune

Now if if you want to tail. I have foreseen the winners

Chargers will win against the Ravens. Take them at + money as soon as you can
    Colts will travel to Houston and beat the Texans
    Cowboys WILL beat the Seahawks. Take them at + money as soon as you can
    Bears will beat the Eagles. Don’t be fooled with the storyline of Nick Foles taking the Eagles to the promise land again. They will not stand a chance against the Bears

now comes even more picks for you
    Patriots will beat Phillip Rivers and the Chargers once again as they did last time they met in the playoffs

Now if anyone knows anything about Playoff history. The colts have the Chiefs # and are a thorn on the Chiefs behind. Take the Colts at + money.

Then the story will be Comeback Luck vs Mr. Brady. The colts win and this ends the Tom Brady era as a way for the NFL to pass the torch to the new face of the NFL which is Andrew Luck

now for the NFC side

Cowboys will lose to Drew Brees Saints. Once again putting a dagger in Cowboy fans
    Bears will again beat the Rams

then the story line of Defense vs offense. Bears defense vs Brees offense will be the story line
    Brees will overcome the Bears defense and win

Super Bowl will be Luck vs Brees

the prophet has spoken, follow me and I will take you the promise land once again

LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Well Cody Parkey sure did penetrate me over and the way the story was suppose to be. Got the rest of them right but still thought for sure the bears had it

this changes things for the NFC side. AFC side stays the same, Colts are going all the way. Rivers will once again lose to brady an a old rematch classic.

The NFL wants to sell the L.A team market. so the Rams will beat the Cowboys. Saints are Super Bowl bound as a gift to Brees ala Peyton Manning style(cater to old QBs before retiring). That means Eagles will lose

Rams will then lose to the Saints to set up Luck vs Brees

the biggest value here is Colts. Believe in me when I tell you they will win