JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Brees not playing at all. Teddy B
    Just seeing that now.. He didn't even suit up.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

no on those 5. I would look more towards the garbage game dogs. Miami, Detroit, Tampa Bay

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Some reason I think skins upset Philly.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I do like your simple capping logic for today.. Can't argue it..
    We will see. In my many years of capping, the one thing I notice time and time again is that people tend to make things more complicated than they really are. I was reminded of that in the College Bowl games when I placed a wager just to see how far a streak would go. It went on an 8 game winning streak before I finally lost a game. I am now 13-2 using that same philosophy. Do not over think things out because that is a sure way of losing more times than winning. People in here also do not think that they will, or should ever lose a game. Stupid thinking. Just accept the fact that you are going to run hot and cold. IF you know what you are doing, and IF you have "IT" in you ("IT" being that gut feeling that can either steer to to a winning wager or most importantly AWAY for a losing wager), you will succeed, but you MUST have both the knowledge and the gut feeling. If all else fails, trust your gut. If it fails you, get out of the wagering business.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Raiders.
    Get some sleep kid Jesus

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Some reason I think skins upset Philly.

MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sf money line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bengals might have a shot.
    Wow

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let's see how many of these teams lose today. It is SIMPLE people. Take the ML on the teams that HAVE to win. They are: Early games. New England (-900), Houston (-320). Late games. Minny (-250), Kansas City (-900), Philly (-270), Baltimore (-280), Pitt (-900), LA Chargers (-280), and Seattle (-800). To a much lesser degree, the LA Rams. Not worth the wager IMO. All of those teams have something, or everything to lose if they do not win. Pass on the Sunday Night game. Every team that I listed as having to win can either lose seeds in the playoff or miss the playoffs all together if they lose. 9 wagers. If New England, Kansas City, or Seattle lose the wager is a loser. If not, it can go either way. Just for the hell of it, IF you can afford a wager like this. With the rather large number of non-pros in here, I rather doubt that many, if any of you at all, can afford this type of wager.
    "Let's see how many of these teams lose today. It is SIMPLE people. Take the ML on the teams that HAVE to win. They are: Early games. New England (-900) W, Houston (-320) W. Late games. Minny (-250) L, Kansas City (-900) W, Philly (-270) W, Baltimore (-280) W, Pitt (-900) W, LA Chargers (-280) W, and Seattle (-800) W. To a much lesser degree, the LA Rams. W. Not worth the wager IMO. All of those teams have something, or everything to lose if they do not win. Pass on the Sunday Night game. Every team that I listed as having to win can either lose seeds in the playoff or miss the playoffs all together if they lose. 9 wagers. If New England, Kansas City, or Seattle lose the wager is a loser. If not, it can go either way. Just for the hell of it, IF you can afford a wager like this."

8 Winners, 1 loser. That is a profit of 550 dollars based on plays to win $100.00 per game. Did anyone come close to this today? All I see is a lot of losers in here. Anybody else have any questions as to why there are so few winners and so many losers in here?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

seemed like that was the most big dogs i've seen in one week of NFL. having said that, i don't follow NFL that closely

was the playoff situation more stable this year in week 17? is that why so many big spreads? (and like i said, it might have been normal)

First 12