hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Best bet NOW for SB winner

I have a nice sized Saints wager placed in August at 17-1 for them to win it all. I’m looking to slightly hedge a little with a few teams. I LOVE the Ravens, Colts, and Seahawks.

The colts could possibly face Houston if they beat the titans on Sunday. That’s a plus matchup for Luck and Houston is banged up. If they can beat the Texans, that would setup a match against Brady and Belichick in Foxboro. At this point, the patriots aren’t the same as they used to be and I think they are beatable. (Colts 33-1)

The Ravens will have a chance to play a team they beat in the road, LAC, and then another team they could have beat, the chiefs. The ravens have exactly what it’s going to take to beat the chiefs or pats. A great defense and an awesome run game. (16-1)

Seattle has the veteran leadership and coaching to beat anyone. They have the same formula as the ravens except with a worst defense but much better QB. They would have an away game against the cowboys then they would face the saints. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Seattle were to win with their style of play that seems to beat all the juggernauts this year. RUN RUN RUN. (22-1)

I can’t trust Andy Reid in the playoffs and there’s no way I’m trusting Brady again in the SB with so much talent in the playoffs. I’m not trusting the Rams because of Goff, Matt Ryan 2.0.

Not sure what other bets have nice odds, but those are my 3 picks.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Too early. You need to think of a hedge as just modifying your one bet. Only one team can win super bowl. Do you really want to take your nice saints wager and turn it into saints or colts win sb at +1075. And the other two would be shorter odds. You can partial hedge but what's point unless you get too much on saints play. Just hope the saints can win 2 at home and maybe hedge Superbowl.

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Took colts at 33-1 with my saints bet. GL everyone, will be betting colts ML the whole way!