mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Two. Lynn and Tomlin.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

amazing that they are still referred to as black coaches. Had to look at the calendar to make sure this isn't the 60's
    Points Awarded:

JRock1234 gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

I think the reason why they don’t succeed is they are predominantly defensive coordinators and they don’t innovate like the offensive coordinator. The Steelers messed up because they decided to run the ball and fumbled it away when they shredded the saints secondary for 3 STRAIGHT touchdowns.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Yea ok and they still had a chance at the end, dude fumbled and killed the.game, im all for blaming coaches for dumb shit but not bout to blame a coach for a fumble that fukking stupid, as much as i hate punk ass jason garret im not gonna blame him if zeke fumbles
    Well then blame him for the worst defensive gameplan this season against the Chargers.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I blamed Tomlin a lot this year, mostly for poor clock management, but he's not getting fired after he beats New England and goes toe to toe with the saints in the dome in December. Bell will get a ton of the blame but Boswell was perfect last year and now he's the worst in the league. All the close games the Steelers won last year, they lost this year.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

Bowles should be fired immediately, Vance Joseph is a much better coach than he is. Bowles probably is the worst coach in the entire league right now.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

No shot Tomlin is fired. Steelers have had 3 coaches in the history of the franchise. Pittsburgh just doesn't do business that way.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Ok cool, and as a bengals fan, marvin lewis should have been gone years ago, one of the worst coaches if not the worst in nfl, i would love to see what we could do with a new coach, but the owners of the team are cheap as fuk and dont give a damn bout winning or they fans thats why his sorry ass is still there and its bullshit, marvin tried to leave but the owners got him to come back! so the yea the coach is trash, ownership is trash

Right when I saw this "semi-racist" thread title - this was my exact thought, not because he's black, but because he's a horrible coach.
    Also, lot of Jason Garrett haters (including myself) but Dallas is in the playoffs, so.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks racist jerkoffs

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

Right when I saw this "semi-racist" thread title - this was my exact thought, not because he's black, but because he's a horrible coach.
    Also, lot of Jason Garrett haters (including myself) but Dallas is in the playoffs, so.....

Wasnt supposed to be a racist question, but I figured the thread would go downhill.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Wilks getting let go

Lynn will be there.

Tomlin most likely.

Bowles?
    can you elaborate on whites obsession with black and race in sports?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    can you elaborate on whites obsession with black and race in sports?
    I can not. It does seem to be a two way street

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Do the feel the same for jason garret? Just curious
    understand where you are. of course not. this site is possibly 90 percent white. most cowards don't express their racial opinions publicly so this is a forum where they can freely communicate among many like minds. andy reid and jason garrett haven't won shit for years. payton has had plenty of down years with drew brees. tomlin only 5th coach in history to go 12 years without a losing season lol. ben threw int's to lose games and there were two huge fumbles yesterday. the team didn't sign bell. so instead of him having 25 carries, the two receivers had 25 catches yesterday. but they prefer to focus on a call that missed by a foot. you will drain your energy. these folks here are consumed with race in every aspect of life. how so much is unfair for the white man today. you will see the same clowns in each of these threads. if you continue to argue with them mods will perceive you as the problem.
    jj is the face of this thing and he's allowed to spew his racist rants daily. you do the same they'll ban you in a minute.
    Points Awarded:

Venom72 gave kingdom 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

can you show me the threads created by blacks asking questions about whites so i can see what you speak of?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

See if you were indian or italian and there were people always spouting off about your culture you would have something to say. only thing you see are responses to your obsession and comments. i never see you cowards ask these questions in public. because you like to pretend to be a certain way.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Jason garrett won his division against defending super bowl champs

Wow, what a stupid comparison

DwightShrute

Wasnt supposed to be a racist question, but I figured the thread would go downhill.
    I believe you and its definitely not a racist question. If it were racist, then you would be making some kind of comment about the ability due to their skin color. Obviously that isn't what you did at all.

If you watch the NFL pregame shows over the years, they have all asked similar questions about the lack of black head coaches and even black NFL owners. I get it. Maybe I just think differently because when I see Tomlin for example, I never see him as a black coach. Just another NFL coach. Of course I know he's black but who cares? Also, I know there have been injustices in the past. I say, quit talking about black and white. Times have changed. No need to anymore.

And that's all I got to say about that.

Merry Christmas
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-24-18 at 11:14 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

See if you were indian or italian and there were people always spouting off about your culture you would have something to say. only thing you see are responses to your obsession and comments. i never see you cowards ask these questions in public. because you like to pretend to be a certain way.
    my dad was born in Cuba. mom from the US.

i don’t see race on the forum. Just a screen name. I mean, I can make an educated guess on some guys, but it’s just a forum name.

blacks are just as obsessed about race in sports as whites. Look at the best player in the nba. Media makes a point to count minority coaches.

fwiw, don’t think wilks should have been let go

hue Jackson was terrible

marvin Jones should have been let go long ago

tomlin has earned more years, but something doesn’t seem right there. Not sure who they replace him with who’s better.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

that's why I said "semi"

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

understand where you are. of course not. this site is possibly 90 percent white. most cowards don't express their racial opinions publicly so this is a forum where they can freely communicate among many like minds. andy reid and jason garrett haven't won shit for years. payton has had plenty of down years with drew brees. tomlin only 5th coach in history to go 12 years without a losing season lol. ben threw int's to lose games and there were two huge fumbles yesterday. the team didn't sign bell. so instead of him having 25 carries, the two receivers had 25 catches yesterday. but they prefer to focus on a call that missed by a foot. you will drain your energy. these folks here are consumed with race in every aspect of life. how so much is unfair for the white man today. you will see the same clowns in each of these threads. if you continue to argue with them mods will perceive you as the problem.
    jj is the face of this thing and he's allowed to spew his racist rants daily. you do the same they'll ban you in a minute.
    We all know JJ is barely above the retard threshold on iq chart! Cut him some slack! seriously impressive he can type anything, even if it is spewing ignorant trash 90% of the time, lol.

You right tho, I seriously doubt any the racist fukks in here have the stones to say half the shit they do anywhere they don’t feel safe.

Me on the other hand? Exactly same asshole face to face as I am here! Most ppl either love me or hate me instantly, some change their opinion if they stick around long enough to realize how awesome I am

No way fat Andy should ever be fired, think ppl overreact to wanting guys to win SBs, shit not easy! The guys teams are always in playoffs and always competitive, that should keep you a lifetime gig considering all the incompetence around the league!! Same goes for Tomlin too, cept he actually has hardware so saying he should be fired prob even dumber!! Clearly in game adjustments and management not his strength but the guy gets results. Fortunately his owner a lot smarter about this stuff than the geniuses around here and I’m sure he be in Pitt pretty much long as he desires!

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

It's about expectation vs. results more than race
    Jackson was kept up until a 3-36 record . Try that shit in Pittsburgh. But they did keep him while he was a terrible coach .
    Some teams are obviously content with a 8-8, 10-6, playoff loss . See Lewis at Cincy .
    Pittsburgh, I just don't think goes in that category , they expect a Superbowl yearly , which is a great expectation . Sure Tomlin has won but I would hope they don't make calls based off moral victory as well , he beat the Pats and almost beat the Saints , he's been awful in clock management , late game calls that with his time in the league, he shouldn't be that bad .
    While I think Garrett should be gone , he won't be, he's Jones bitch , won the Division and let's Jones make all the calls , but I think he's a terrible coach .
    Again , each team has an expectation going into the year , when it's over , they should reflect on did we meet it , why didn't we meet it ? Biggest part of any reflection is going to go on the Head Coaches shoulders .

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    amazing that they are still referred to as black coaches. Had to look at the calendar to make sure this isn't the 60's
    lets see if it makes news when a woman is head coach (or, what era do you want to pretend to be in then??)

quit being a cukk and focus on the facts

you are better than this

jjgold

Black QB and Black coaches just too dumb to succeed

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    lets see if it makes news when a woman is head coach (or, what era do you want to pretend to be in then??)

you are better than this
    apples and oranges

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    apples and oranges
    muslim coach

i guess that wont be news either?

dwite stop now

is your liberal son posting over christmas?

MaltedHopsFrenzy

muslim coach

Why would it? There's already a Muslim owner.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

you are better than this
    It would actually, because she'd be the 1st in history(assuming we talking nfl)

DwightShrute

muslim coach

dwite stop now

is your liberal son posting over christmas?
    Muslims aren't a race

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

They can't afford to cut three black coaches in one shot. Only one im sure about is Mike Tomlin.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

A hof coach compared to hue??? Lol thats saying jack shit, dont even try and defend him anybody with any clue knows only reason hes still there is cause jerry loves him like a son, even die hard cowboys fans knows garret is trash and a cheerleader more than a coach
    so true. garrett is just an all around nice guy. would be hard to fire a guy who always wears a smile

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Why would it? There's already a Muslim owner.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan
    not a head coach that has been fired/or needs to be

try harder

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Tomlin has the 2bs best coaching record behind belicheck, again youre fukking retarded if you think hell get fired, meanwhile pieces of trash like marvin lewis and jason garret still have a job? Panthers head coach? Get the fuk outta here
    Tomlin has lost 4 out of his last 5 games and now needs a miracle to make the playoffs. He will not. In his last 7 years, he now has missed the playoffs 3 times (or will, after being eliminated on Sunday) and has gone 3-4 in playoff games with no Super Bowl appearances. Do they get rid of him? Probably not. Pitt does not have the balls to do that. Is he a great HC? Hell no. Not with that record and that talent.

Agreed that Marvin Lewis is trash. Not only that, but Cincinnati gets to fire two Head Coaches this season because they took on that major loser Hue Jackson after Cleveland was smart enough to get rid of his worthless ass. These two totally worthless black geniuses put their heads together and have gone 1-6, after a 5-3 start without Jackson. Fire both of these idiots.

jjgold

God Bless

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are bad

Good people but low iq’s
    Eat a bullet.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Tomlin has lost 4 out of his last 5 games and now needs a miracle to make the playoffs. He will not. In his last 7 years, he now has missed the playoffs 3 times (or will, after being eliminated on Sunday) and has gone 3-4 in playoff games with no Super Bowl appearances. Do they get rid of him? Probably not. Pitt does not have the balls to do that. Is he a great HC? Hell no. Not with that record and that talent.

Agreed that Marvin Lewis is trash. Not only that, but Cincinnati gets to fire two Head Coaches this season because they took on that major loser Hue Jackson after Cleveland was smart enough to get rid of his worthless ass. These two totally worthless black geniuses put their heads together and have gone 1-6, after a 5-3 start without Jackson. Fire both of these idiots.
    Stay away from kids sicko.

First 123 Last