thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 16 NFL Picks

56-43 after last week with the over in New Orleans-Carolina pending

Dallas -7 - Cowboys were flat off the big win against Philadelphia, they were humiliated getting shut out, now they come home and get a Tampa Bay team playing their second straight road game, Winston struggles against good defenses.

Washington +10 - Titans aren't a high scoring team and Redskins have a strong run defense, Skins have a dual threat quarterback.

Browns -6.5 - Cleveland has had a top 10 offense since the coaching change, Driskel has struggled.

Chargers -4.5 - Chargers with extra time to prepare, this is the first good defense Jackson will face.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I really like the Washington pick. That chargers game has under written all over it. Can’t see value in the Browns or Cowboys laying that many points. I see your reasoning though. BOL.

Jayson25
    Jayson25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

3-1. I like all 4 chalk there. Washington is gonna get destroyed by a titans team that is peaking at the right time. This still is the same redskins team that was down 40-0 to the giants at home 8 days ago. Josh Johnson looked ok yesterday against a horrible jags defense. Titans r alot better than the jags.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good luck guy

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Chiefs must play in Seattle on Sunday Night. Seattle is in a battle for the #1 wild card spot, and yesterday's loss to San Francisco did not help their chances at all. (Chiefs -2 1/2 now). If the Chargers win on Saturday Night, there is a good chance that they can win the Division and the #1 seed in the AFC. The Chargers know this. If they are as good as some think, they should be able to win against a Baltimore team that has a very "iffy" starter at QB.

thomorino

I'm adding Saints -6

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm adding Saints -6
    Tonight's game or Sunday's game vs Pitt? Both lines are -6. If the Saints win tonghit, all they have to do to guarantee the home field advantage is to win one of their last two games which are both being played at home. I am assuming that you are talking about tonight's game. I do not understand how some mental giants in here can take Carolina, who is 0-5 in their last 5 games both S/U and ATS. We are talking about games against Detroit, Tampa Bay, and Cleveland here. On top of all this, Carolina is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home efforts against the Saints. It is either the Saints or a pass. I will take the pass for now.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Tonight's game or Sunday's game vs Pitt? Both lines are -6. If the Saints win tonghit, all they have to do to guarantee the home field advantage is to win one of their last two games which are both being played at home. I am assuming that you are talking about tonight's game. I do not understand how some mental giants in here can take Carolina, who is 0-5 in their last 5 games both S/U and ATS. We are talking about games against Detroit, Tampa Bay, and Cleveland here. On top of all this, Carolina is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home efforts against the Saints. It is either the Saints or a pass. I will take the pass for now.
    I'm on the Saints tonight, Carolina's offense starts with the run and their secondary is garbage. Short out is huge too.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

I'm adding Saints -6
    Agree

thomorino

Saints and over losses 56-45

thomorino

Saints -5.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like the boys. I think that chargers line is spot on, what I love in that game the under 44.5.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Didn't hesitate to give yourself an extra point on the Browns game, I see.

I like the plays and your reasoning. Cowboys one is interesting. See how they respond to last week's 'wake-up' call. Normally, I'd like the Bucs here, but seems like a different Cowboys team

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Didn't hesitate to give yourself an extra point on the Browns game, I see.

I like the plays and your reasoning. Cowboys one is interesting. See how they respond to last week's 'wake-up' call. Normally, I'd like the Bucs here, but seems like a different Cowboys team
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care the Browns line opened at 6.5 at betonline.

2daBank

Not that I care the Browns line opened at 6.5 at betonline.
    If you didn’t care you wouldn’t shade your lines or change them later, such a fukkin clown.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If you didn’t care you wouldn’t shade your lines or change them later, such a fukkin clown.
    Fuk off

thomorino

I don't care but a 2 year old can see that I haven't edited a single post that I've made in any posting thread, and all my lines are correct. Betonline opened the Cleveland line at 6.5 and then the line moved in a matter of minutes.

thomorino

What a surprise more whiny bitches who can't win in football that try and come in here and argue my lines are not legit, every post and line I post at can be seen. None of these posts are edited.

2daBank

What a surprise more whiny bitches who can't win in football that try and come in here and argue my lines are not legit, every post and line I post at can be seen. None of these posts are edited.
    If I couldn’t win you would have posted my BTP record. But you didn’t did you? Everyone here knows what I’m bout, and ain’t no bitch in me, but all punk in you. Play pussy get fukked.

2daBank

Not that I care but ain’t you the guy who posted others BTP records to discredit them?

585 thomorino 34-40-1 45.95 % L 5 -50.5 -16.26

Tougher when you forced to play the correct line huh??

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I don't care but a 2 year old can see that I haven't edited a single post that I've made in any posting thread, and all my lines are correct. Betonline opened the Cleveland line at 6.5 and then the line moved in a matter of minutes.
    Lol
    At least morecheato is making up his own lines before the game instead of after
    That's progress for him

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Lol
    That's progress for him
    You didn’t see the tiny writing “all lines subject to change as I always get best number”? If it not there it damn well should be.

thomorino

If I couldn’t win you would have posted my BTP record. But you didn’t did you? Everyone here knows what I’m bout, and ain’t no bitch in me, but all punk in you. Play pussy get fukked.
    Not that I care but ain’t you the guy who posted others BTP records to discredit them?

585 thomorino 34-40-1 45.95 % L 5 -50.5 -16.26

Tougher when you forced to play the correct line huh??
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Lol
    That's progress for him

You didn’t see the tiny writing “all lines subject to change as I always get best number”? If it not there it damn well should be.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, I have never edited any post where I've posted my NFL lines. I've explained many times at the beginning of the season that my record in the NFL would be based on these pick - all of which have been posted and graded at correct lines.

BTP does not enable you hit the opening line or bet what the prick is betting, I also bet more than 5 games a week, so the BTP contest is not a good measure of my record. If all someone is doing is posting picks in BTP then BTP is a good measure of their picking ability.

I am over 55% on my NFL picks, nearly 200 picks over the last 2 years.

thomorino

You'd think the internet would keep the morons who can't figure out what the line is from lying, all you have to do is go online a do a 5 second fact check.

2daBank

You would think someone who claims to be intelligent would understand it not credible to pick and choose line, when you post is line you are committed to, well that what guys w ounce of credibility do. Not that I care, fuk off.

thomorino

You would think someone who claims to be intelligent would understand it not credible to pick and choose line, when you post is line you are committed to, well that what guys w ounce of credibility do. Not that I care, fuk off.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care every game I've listed has been graded at the line I posted it at, and I've posted every line correctly.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Thermuflu, hang in there. You’re just tired from posing as a manikin in the store fronts of Sak’s 5th Avenue all day.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thermuflu, hang in there. You’re just tired from posing as a manikin in the store fronts of Sak’s 5th Avenue all day.
    Fuk off

2daBank

Not that I care every game I've listed has been graded at the line I posted it at, and I've posted every line correctly.
    That is 100% false. You have posted lines that have already moved and also claimed you got line later after you posted at better number. I know you a clown but don’t be a flat out liar.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Nobody seems to like this morino guy, weird...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Nobody seems to like this morino guy, weird...
    You been gone awhile. Grade a full of shit, story telling, fake ass douche bag. Nothing to like.

thomorino

That is 100% false. You have posted lines that have already moved and also claimed you got line later after you posted at better number. I know you a clown but don’t be a flat out liar.

You been gone awhile. Grade a full of shit, story telling, fake ass douche bag. Nothing to like.
    Fuk off

12 Last