BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Mnf - no@car - noob needs help, plz!

Hey all, NFL novice here and need some help with Saints VS Panthers.

Question: Do Saints get Homefield Advantage or First-Round Bye with a win at Carolina tomorrow?

Thanks for your input!

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I think if the rams lose tonight then saints would just need to win 1 more game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BankrBIG

BankrBIG

If that's right, I think Saints will take it tomorrow, and take a rest when they play the Steelers. I don't know if they'll cover though.

Jayson25
    Jayson25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Saints need 2 more wins or 1 win and 1 rams loss after tonite to clinch home field. They will be aiming to beat the Steelers next Sunday for sure. Guaranteed.
    Last edited by Jayson25; 12-16-18 at 11:00 PM.

BankrBIG

My view: They could easily beat the Panthers and come out with less injuries than trying to do the same against the Steelers. Steelers are a tough bunch to play against, and just not worth it if you could avoid it this late.

Something about the Saints and home games during the playoffs, I feel it means more to them on a spiritual level.

Jayson25

First off, they are gonna lose tonight. Secondly even if they won, they are gonna play all the starters next week and try to win. They don't clinch anything by winning tonight. Next week matters.

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson25 View Post
    First off, they are gonna lose tonight. Secondly even if they won, they are gonna play all the starters next week and try to win. They don't clinch anything by winning tonight. Next week matters.
    So you're taking Panthers moneyline?

Jayson25

I am def taking the Panthers +6 all day long. Saints could win by 5 or less. Either way the saints are playing to win next week vs the Steelers because They need the game still for home field. I saw u faded my Panthers selection on another post. I am the wrong guy to fade, as u will find out.

Renegades

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson25 View Post
    I am def taking the Panthers +6 all day long. Saints could win by 5 or less. Either way the saints are playing to win next week vs the Steelers because They need the game still for home field. I saw u faded my Panthers selection on another post. I am the wrong guy to fade, as u will find out.
    Mon night divisional home dogs are an auto play for me

Jayson25

No doubt renegades!!! I also feel like it's just way too easy to take the saints tonite to win by a td against a team who can't even beat the bucs and browns! Not to mention they haven't won a game in a month and a half

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Mon night divisional home dogs are an auto play for me
    Not a bad strategy...me too!

Renegades

I like oak next week a lot better though. +3 vs denver