Debacleov
    Balls deep inside the book
    Debacleov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I think I like the Buffalo Bills tomorrow

Lions play in a pleasant little dome. That shit aint real life. Real is the frigid cold of Buffalo in mid December. That Buffalo defense is angry. They dont like the Lions and they are ready for this game.

Stafford is not having a good year and the Lions are depleted on weapons. I dont think they are going to be able to move the ball. Buffalo d is gonna bring it tomorrow and the fans are going to be in a frenzy.

I look for Buffalo to punch the Lions right in the dick.

Lay the -2.5 points and thank me tomorrow

Jayson25
    Jayson25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sounds about right

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buffalo good young QB

Great play at home

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Buffalo good young QB

Great play at home
    My fav one too. Nobody likes playing in buffalo in December. If the going nowhere loser ass lions beat me so be it.

444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

LOL this game is a one play where Stafford makes a 60 yard pass TD pass from being a blowout. They can't play in Chicago in December..but you don't need much to win a football game in Buffalo. if Stafford can score 10 he covers LOL.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 444 View Post
    LOL this game is a one play where Stafford makes a 60 yard pass TD pass from being a blowout. They can't play in Chicago in December..but you don't need much to win a football game in Buffalo. if Stafford can score 10 he covers LOL.
    You tripping. Nobody likes going to buffalo in December. Damn sure not some soft ass dome team who season over anyways. Lions will hand bills couple scores w sloppy turnovers. Allen will keep offense moving chains and late in game you will see lions defenders making business decisions to pass up on collisions! Oh yea and stafford dealing w a tight back (bet he waking up and feeling the chill just pumped to get out there! Lol) only has one legit weapon who just like cards the bills have a corner to lock him up.. kinda agree w your 7-10 points be bout all lions have, bills will be in 20s tho.,

No clue how you could lay money w lions here? Don’t get me wrong, it is just the bills but this a game you don’t bet if you even wanna take Detroit cause this ain’t a gane they win or even wanna be playing in. If I’m wrong that fat sloppy x-rapist coach of theirs will deserve more credit than I’d rather give him.

bugsy711
    bugsy711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by Debacleov View Post
    Lions play in a pleasant little dome. That shit aint real life. Real is the frigid cold of Buffalo in mid December. That Buffalo defense is angry. They dont like the Lions and they are ready for this game.

Stafford is not having a good year and the Lions are depleted on weapons. I dont think they are going to be able to move the ball. Buffalo d is gonna bring it tomorrow and the fans are going to be in a frenzy.

I look for Buffalo to punch the Lions right in the dick.

Lay the -2.5 points and thank me tomorrow

Good play