lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Minnesota fats.

Tell me about the Vikings brother. Will they beat the bears for the division?

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Nope.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

QB not too reliable today

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

It's not on Cousins

They are too conservative w plays early in games

Never take shots

Never get lead...playing from behind

Vikes D is just as good as Chi

Vikes O can put up points when they take shots.... I've seen them go scoreless in halves a drop 4 TDs in a half

They are better than Chicago, but only shot for Div is if SF beats Chi.

I think GB and MN both beat Chi

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

They are not better than Chicago as currently constructed. They're a mess

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

No...they are a vastly superior team than Chicago.

Honestly Bears just dont have an "it" factor

Their D is great, but it's not 'leaps and bounds' best in the league nor it's own division.

Bears catch LA in Chi in the cold, Vikes get them early. Bears catch SF w a backup late, Vikes got them right on a 7 game win streak. Bears get a demoralized Bill's squad, Vikes get them day after their DL pulls a glock on half the team at a hotel. Vikes get GB w McCarthy fighting for his job, Bears get them w a new coach rebuilding.... it goes on and on.

Zimmer needs to do something about his 1st half strategy regarding offense.... that's all

Vikes win out they could still take division but I need SF to step up.

You didn't watch tonite game and not think both MN and SEA are better than Chi/PHI/DAL/WASH/CAR/TB/ GB/ ATL...

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Their D is great, but it's not 'leaps and bounds' best in the league nor it's own division.

Bears catch LA in Chi in the cold, Vikes get them early. Bears catch SF w a backup late, Vikes got them right on a 7 game win streak. Bears get a demoralized Bill's squad, Vikes get them day after their DL pulls a glock on half the team at a hotel. Vikes get GB w McCarthy fighting for his job, Bears get them w a new coach rebuilding.... it goes on and on.

Zimmer needs to do something about his 1st half strategy regarding offense.... that's all

You didn't watch tonite game and not think both MN and SEA are better than Chi/PHI/DAL/WASH/CAR/TB/ GB/ ATL...
    Nobody in their right mind watched tonight and thought the Vikings are better than Dallas and chicago. This is your fandom talking. I don't think seaweed could pick that wrong lol

If they're "vastly superior" to two division leaders like you claim, you wouldn't need excuses against a god damn 49ers team about what part of season you caught them in, or what the temp is during games. Lol stop. They have talent on the roster but are not a good team and every team that makes the playoffs will hope they draw them instead of the other 5 options.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Vikings are fukkin garbage

Bet accordingly

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

"Vastly superior" to the Bears

Mack isn't an "IT" factor?

Seriously?

Stop with the excuses Unreal

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

WOW Fatty,
    Spoken like a true Vikings fan.

WTF?? The "IT" factor?
    What are you judging here, a tranny contest?

Filled the paragraph with a lot of woulda, shoulda, coulda's.

The Seattle MNF game speaks volumes about the Vikings.
    Not sure which game you watched.
    Maybe you found HurryUpAndDrink and his skanky drug stash.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Dude you are making so many excuses. This is the NFL not the NBA, there are 16 games and if you need to make excuses like we lost because McCarthy was fighting for his job then you are lost. Situational excuses only go so far. Cousins could have pulled the gun and you guys still should have beaten the Bills with a backup QB.

Bears at least have an identity. Tough defensive team with creative offense. Not even sure what the Vikes are. Defense isn’t as good as it once was and they aren’t really great at anything on offense. I’m from Seattle, actually just got back from the game, and Minny reminds me a lot of Seattle once they tried to go from a run first team to a passing team. Great defenses should be paired with a great running offense. Seattle made the mistake of trying to pair their defense with an air raid of Wilson and Jimmy Graham. It failed. Now Minny is trying to pair a tough defense with a finesse passing offense. They should fully invest in the oline and tell Cousins to take a back seat to Cook and the run game.

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    WOW Fatty,
    Spoken like a true Vikings fan.

WTF?? The "IT" factor?
    What are you judging here, a tranny contest?

Filled the paragraph with a lot of woulda, shoulda, coulda's.

The Seattle MNF game speaks volumes about the Vikings.
    Not sure which game you watched.
    Maybe you found HurryUpAndDrink and his skanky drug stash.
    This was too damn funny ��
    Work it girl, yes hunti the vikegueens with the it factor
    Zimmerglimmer
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave jashtonrich 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

I like the Vikes but they will not make the playoffs.