Betpoints: 37

Sunday NFL was a Nightmare for most of us

Sunday NFL was a Nightmare for most of us

Only the sharpest of Sharps made $$$

Sammy lost money... cant sleep

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Yeah, the books are probably rolling around naked in all the money they made. Several large favorites losing outright, many other favorites not covering. Vegas loves days like yesterday.... there actually haven't been many of these over the last couple years.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I was on to it and played virtually all the dogs. I ended up breaking even though because I went heavier on Carolina, Tampa, and Philly. Tampa and Philly were both heartbreakers as the Bucs were getting 10, yet up 14-3 at half, and Philly was getting 3.5 and took it to OT. UGH!

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

I won all the early games everyone else lost on. Was feeling good and smart watching everyone else get crushed, just needed rams to end the night. I cant believe how bad Goff looked. Then they cant even get a Goddamn field goal.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

I had a good day but I always play on the books sides for the most part. It didnt all go books way. Giants and Saints were lopsided games the books needed the other side. And tennessee was bad on thursday.

The last few weeks are usually great for the books. The line gets shaded to the teams that “need” to win. People jump all over those teams. And then the dog shit teams that have nothing to play for come thru for the books. You also get the games where teams rest starters if they have everything locked up and they become total coin flip games

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I went 4-3, with much of my success coming in the night games. Did anyone really think that the Rams could play in 20 degree weather?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Yep, Bears bailed me out some. Was kinda kicking myself for not parlaying Bears/under though.

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Yep. I had many of the dogs in my pools for an overall good day, but as stated, books made a killing. I did, however, get sucked into the Chiefs. Can't believe I fell for that "TRAP" game.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I always do well in the NFL. Do your research! The info is out there to pick winners