lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Ravens+6.5/+250 at Arrowhead

This week we get to see the chiefs play for the first time since hunt got cut. I'm not counting the game in Oakland. Baltimore is on a little run here and this game is crucial with the Steelers playing in Oakland. I see no reason why the Ravens won't score at will here.

3/1

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

You're on the money again. I'm riding with the ravens as well. Pats will end up with homefield advantage

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Oakland sucks so bad yet they still hung 33 on chiefs

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

lb might be sharp

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens offense is built to play from behind, they've almsot never trailed with Jackson at QB, if they get down by 10 more they are in trouble

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough

Still going over the game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tough

Still going over the game
    Okay let me know

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Maybe....Lamar Jackson overrated though. Defense keeps them in games

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I'm staying away from this one. You're betting against a juggernaut of an offense. Sure that Ravens defense is damn good but I'm not totally sold on Lamar Jackson, he had a half dozen throws against the Falcons that were wildly off-target. If anything you'd go with the +6.5 but you know what they say about underdogs...If you don't think they have a shot at all at winning the game outright then don't take the points. No way they win this in Arrowhead.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

Chiefs may be underbet due to the tight game against a bad Raiders squad; they'll probably roll now that they're back home. Tough call but gun to head, I'd lay the points.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This week we get to see the chiefs play for the first time since hunt got cut. I'm not counting the game in Oakland. Baltimore is on a little run here and this game is crucial with the Steelers playing in Oakland. I see no reason why the Ravens won't score at will here.

3/1
    Pretty sure they played last week against Oakland as the first week without Hunt

Looks like a good spot for the start of some serious regression for KC

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The line is lower than I expected, too. I know that's what you're basing this on.

Good luck.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Ravens defense looked pathetic against New Orleans, Carolina and Pitt, but then the defense bounced back against 3 bad teams in Cincy, Oakland and Atlanta. You have to score at least 40 to beat the KC. I don't think Lamar Jackson is built for a shootout.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

ravens about to make their run at the division

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Jackson will have to throw to win

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

KC at home going to beat very tough to beat

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7055

The first game without Hunt, except the one they played without him, that I'm dismissing.

Tough D. I'm not going against the Chiefs at home, but this should be interesting.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

Looks too easy

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Baltimore hasn't officially announced the starter as of yet, there was an article this morning that suggested that Baltimore should "play Lamar for the run and Flacco for the deep throw" as hes been cleared to play. Baltimore's time of possession since Jackson took over may prove strong, chewing up that clock like they have been doing. But there is that certain risk with Jackson that's for sure, protect the football, INT, and turnovers but the obv. top priority for the Ravens is making the playoffs right now. Baltimore #1 D vs KC #1 offense (Avg. is 37 pts/game), a shoot out vs KC may not be in the cards for Baltimore, but it will be a great match up leaning Ravens. Line now at KC -6.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Jackson will have to throw to win
    Why? Have you seen kc play run d? He might run for 200 w way they tackle and the shit angles they take. Doubt I touch it tho.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Ravens defense looked pathetic against New Orleans, Carolina and Pitt, but then the defense bounced back against 3 bad teams in Cincy, Oakland and Atlanta. You have to score at least 40 to beat the KC. I don't think Lamar Jackson is built for a shootout.
    They pretty much shut saints down for 3+ qrtrs.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Will they still be playing their running back at Quarterback or Flacco

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ravens could be blown out here. Can they score 35 points to cover?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Ravens offense is built to play from behind, they've almsot never trailed with Jackson at QB, if they get down by 10 more they are in trouble
    They’re built to play from behind but will be in trouble if down by 10?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

I love this play...yes, Jackson will eventually have to learn to throw the ball if he's going to be a franchise QB in the NFL...but right now, the Ravens can play old school football with a ground and pound run game, dink and dunk, move the chains, and keep the clock rolling...and with their #1 defense it's a proven recipe for success as evidence by their recent 3 game win streak...I'm a huge Joe Flacco fan but let's be honest...with him in the lineup, teams were stacking the box with 8 and 9 guys basically forcing the Ravens to abandon the run game and throw exclusively...with Lamar in the lineup and the RPO package, it's opens up their offense because the defense has to account for Jackson's running ability...the big question is can he stay healthy?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    They’re built to play from behind but will be in trouble if down by 10?

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Lamar is so under valued in the draft, the Ravens got a steal, The Saints should of took him to be Brees successor. Regardless, Ravens are going to be tough, with that D and Lamar running wild, its a great ML play, I personally wouldn't want to play them.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Kansas City can ill afford a loss here because next Thursday Night they host the Chargers. They do not want to go into that game tied for the division lead, and the Chargers should have no problem against Cincy on Sunday.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Kansas City can ill afford a loss here because next Thursday Night they host the Chargers. They do not want to go into that game tied for the division lead, and the Chargers should have no problem against Cincy on Sunday.
    QH,
    that's exactly the reason why I played both of these dogs on my teaser this week...first and foremost, the Ravens are a legit and formidable team that can play with anyone in this league..but also because 5dimes had the number jacked up to 7...they had the Bengals line jacked up to (+15.5)!..my theory on the Chargers game was the fact that San Diego might indeed be overlooking the Bengals this week because of their divisional rival and showdown next week against KC..there is a distinct possibility that they won't take Cinci seriously and truth be told, we've seen Philip Rivers shit the bed when you least expect it...the Chargers are one of those teams that tends to play up or down to the level of their competition over the years since the Philip Rivers era.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Sammy watkins hurt at practice, out for game....one less weapon to worry about.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    ravens about to make their run at the division
    We are about to see how little defense matters in the 2018 NFL. Baltimore backers better hope the officials are still in the defense-first mood that was characteristic for the past couple weeks (lots of offensive holding calls etc).

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    With scorching hot takes like this I can not wait to know which side you are taking!

Could you please elaborate

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    QH,
    that's exactly the reason why I played both of these dogs on my teaser this week...first and foremost, the Ravens are a legit and formidable team that can play with anyone in this league..but also because 5dimes had the number jacked up to 7...they had the Bengals line jacked up to (+15.5)!..my theory on the Chargers game was the fact that San Diego might indeed be overlooking the Bengals this week because of their divisional rival and showdown next week against KC..there is a distinct possibility that they won't take Cinci seriously and truth be told, we've seen Philip Rivers shit the bed when you least expect it...the Chargers are one of those teams that tends to play up or down to the level of their competition over the years since the Philip Rivers era.
    First. I do not think that ANY 7-5 team in the NFL can be considered as "formidable". The next thing you will be telling me is that the Ravens have a shot at winning the Superbowl. The team is 2-3 against their own Divisional rivals. Next, teasers NEVER win in the long run. If you claim that you have made money over the long run playing teasers, you will be the first person in history to do so. Now as far as the Chargers are concerned, their offense has played rather consistently. They have not been held to under 20 points yet this season. Only Kansas City and the Rams can also claim that. It is the Charger defense that has had it's ups and downs. The Cincinnati offense has completely gone South with the injury to Andy Dalton and the addition of Hue Jackson as a coach. I certainly cannot wager on a team that has lost it's last two games at home by 15 and 14 points. Since their bye week, Cincinnati is 0-4, and 1-3 ATS. They would not have covered a tease wager in those three losses. Good luck.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the same Ravens defense that got destroyed by Carolina, they won't hold up here

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First. I do not think that ANY 7-5 team in the NFL can be considered as "formidable". The next thing you will be telling me is that the Ravens have a shot at winning the Superbowl. The team is 2-3 against their own Divisional rivals. Next, teasers NEVER win in the long run. If you claim that you have made money over the long run playing teasers, you will be the first person in history to do so. Now as far as the Chargers are concerned, their offense has played rather consistently. They have not been held to under 20 points yet this season. Only Kansas City and the Rams can also claim that. It is the Charger defense that has had it's ups and downs. The Cincinnati offense has completely gone South with the injury to Andy Dalton and the addition of Hue Jackson as a coach. I certainly cannot wager on a team that has lost it's last two games at home by 15 and 14 points. Since their bye week, Cincinnati is 0-4, and 1-3 ATS. They would not have covered a tease wager in those three losses. Good luck.
    Another long winded pile of shit from bigdaddyqh. Nfl teasers are a license to print money if you have 1/2 a brain. Still leaves you out of the loop.
    Going to be a lonely Christmas for you sicko. Not legally allowed near your family. Not legally allowed to be within 100 ft of any kid either. Guess that rules retail shopping out.

You should strongly consider eating your revolver this year.

123 Last