JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Nice call lb. Chiefs not the same without Hunt. Defenses have zero respect for their run game now.

Flacco better get in touch with his realtor ASAP because he is done in Baltimore.
    What so nice? He missed the ML bet and won the bet on the spread.. Break even, did I miss something? Grits you bone head read the thread chump..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A win a win nfl
    You're completely lost and didn't even read the thread JJ.. LB bet wasn't a win in this thread unless I missed something? I love LB but I see it for what it is.. A dart throw that hit the board but not the bullseye ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-09-18 at 06:43 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What so nice? He missed the ML bet and won the bet on the spread.. Break even, did I miss something? Grits you bone head read the thread chump..
    3 units on the spread. One unit on the ml. Jibby I repeat have your garlic cloves.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    3 units on the spread. One unit on the ml. Jibby I repeat have your garlic cloves.
    Oh ok I missed that.. Congrats LB.. My bad.. Just having a little fun with ya on this thread.. Don't get hell bent my brother and hate on garlic ..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Oh ok I missed that.. Congrats LB.. My bad.. Just having a little fun with ya on this thread.. Don't get hell bent my brother and hate on garlic ..
    I love garlic

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You should learn how to read.

Typical jpussy nonsense.

First 123