albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

T.N.F Saints @ Dallas....Talking Points

The Dallas D is brick solid....However, I have a hard time seeing them controlling the healthy and fast N.O attack. This NFL season has an underlying tidal wave of offense and I don't believe that stops tonight esp with N.Orleans. Brees is playing stellar football and the guy has amazing protection from his O-line and seldom does he get hit or go down from an opposing D. The N.O. receivers are lights out good... and if Thomas is covered by Jones then Brees goes to Ingram...and Kamara for that matter. I look to the Saints here. No one is talking about the Saints defense here either which has not been mentioned anywhere? M. Lattimore is one of the NFL most elite corners. He will be on A. Cooper who's been spotty this season. Saints have been stuffing the shit out of the opposing run games. Jordan and Rankins should also win their match-ups as well...Watch N.O as they stay on Prescott tonight who has been making some nice strides but is inefficient and committing some mistakes, more so than Brees. Elliott has hip soreness, that's a factor tonight. 7 points is high I get that but N.O. is so much better than Dallas right now. New Orleans have scored 30 plus points in the last 5 games, ranking 6th in passing and rushing yards although no team has scored 28+ points against Dallas, I don't think they have seen a fast healthy Saints team. N.O. is 5-0 on the road this season. Dallas is 4-1 at home. 64% of the win probability is on New Orleans. The line has been holding at 7 for the last 2 days from 7.5.

lividrat
    lividrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1954

A Dallas team who just gave up 23 points to colt McCoy.....everyone in love with this defense. Saints march in and out with 5 touchdowns

lividrat
    lividrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1954

Ohh and coach Sean Payton will look to run up the score.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I agree with your overall assessment

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

should be an interesting half...didnt see 0 points for the saints