KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Anyone see ending of Chargers game?

Been waiting all season for the classic blown chargers game.

At one point they had 2nd and 4, all they needed was to pick up the first down and they could have knee’d it out. Blown play where Rivers had to eat it and take a sack cuz the RB went the wrong way on the handoff. Then next play they tried for a screen and he threw it incomplete to stop the clock.I think once they had it at 2nd and 4, Chargers live was like -1250.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

cardinals not much better 3rd and 10 raiders on cards 35 and they sell out leaving guys open for easy 1st down and much easier fg all games just about came down to phuckery as 75% of all nfl games do

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

The incomplete pass was just stupid
    Get a sack or run the ball

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36681

Karma for Phillip Rivers. That guy has spent his entire career bitching out other players for their mistakes and he goes and makes the most ridiculous play you could possibly make. If he just falls down there instead of throwing the ball away the Chargers will win that game.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Year after year they find ways to lose.

Missed another XP today as well.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

This is what Philip Rivers has been known for his whole career. He throws games. Been doing it for ages

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A lot of teams won games on final play today. This was demanded by the networks to bring the TV ratings up and the NFL told owners what to tell coaches to do. Remember..NFL is in the business to make money first. Who wins or loses should not come in the way of profit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Books made a killing

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Eli>Rivers

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Seemed like Rivers is fixing matches to me here

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    cardinals not much better 3rd and 10 raiders on cards 35 and they sell out leaving guys open for easy 1st down and much easier fg all games just about came down to phuckery as 75% of all nfl games do
    Not even comparable. Decent chance Raiders would have kicked from 52 and won anyways.

Chargers basically needed to get 4 yards on 2 downs and managed to not only go backwards but also stop the clock. Game was basically over and they managed to lose it.

Blackballer

Chargers were at one one -1100 in the last 2 min, for sure destroyed my ticket

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Books made a killing
    I don't know about this game tho…...Lot of big players on Denver +7.5

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Not even comparable. Decent chance Raiders would have kicked from 52 and won anyways.

Chargers basically needed to get 4 yards on 2 downs and managed to not only go backwards but also stop the clock. Game was basically over and they managed to lose it.
    Yes this game was strange in so many ways during the last 3 minutes. Can't solve the stupidity of the play calling and Rivers

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

NFL can be dogshit to bet, hate it.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_king View Post
    Karma for Phillip Rivers. That guy has spent his entire career bitching out other players for their mistakes and he goes and makes the most ridiculous play you could possibly make. If he just falls down there instead of throwing the ball away the Chargers will win that game.
    Youre an idiot. Great player, great teammate. Rivers is a class act. How much money he cost you today?

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36681

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Youre an idiot. Great player, great teammate. Rivers is a class act. How much money he cost you today?
    None, I was on the Broncos. But keep falling to your knees in front of Rivers while he keeps finding a way to keep his team out of the playoffs year after year with ridiculous plays like that one today.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

didnt see it not sure I want to watch it since I had them in a parlay

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Sickening

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Were Broncos out of timeouts?

Going backwards when trying to run out clock is not the out of the ordinary.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Were Broncos out of timeouts?

Going backwards when trying to run out clock is not the out of the ordinary.
    I think they had two timeouts left. Chargers very much needed to get the first down. I remember the announcers saying that if the Chargers ran the clock and Broncos used their timeouts, Broncos would get the ball back with just about a minute to go. Of course a first down would have ended the game. Rivers and Gordon weren't on the same page, Rivers basically turned around to hand the ball off and Gordon wasn't there so Rivers had to take the sack. Next play they killed the clock on an incomplete pass. Once they got it to 2nd and 4, it looked like they could have ended the game. Chances are you can pick up 4 yards with two plays.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

They were due for a loss

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I think they had two timeouts left. Chargers very much needed to get the first down. I remember the announcers saying that if the Chargers ran the clock and Broncos used their timeouts, Broncos would get the ball back with just about a minute to go. Of course a first down would have ended the game. Rivers and Gordon weren't on the same page, Rivers basically turned around to hand the ball off and Gordon wasn't there so Rivers had to take the sack. Next play they killed the clock on an incomplete pass. Once they got it to 2nd and 4, it looked like they could have ended the game. Chances are you can pick up 4 yards with two plays.
    why didn't rivers eat another sack on 3rd down instead of throwing it into the ground so they could run the clock down and punt giving the Broncos about 40 to 45 less seconds???

how can you be a good player for so long and on a nice win streak and be so clueless and dumb in that situation? if it's not an easy wide open throw on the screen then EAT IT

head scratching... Broncos probably trying a very long FG or throwing a hail mary at the end instead of a fg under 40 yards lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Killed a massive 2 team teaser w Vikings and also destroyed a 8 team teaser I started thu, used few ncaa hoops that hit, and just would have had rams left. Minute I trust this poorly coached team w redneck qb the burn me!! Lol. Can’t wait to fade the fukk out of them in playoffs!!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    why didn't rivers eat another sack on 3rd down instead of throwing it into the ground so they could run the clock down and punt giving the Broncos about 40 to 45 less seconds???

how can you be a good player for so long and on a nice win streak and be so clueless and dumb in that situation? if it's not an easy wide open throw on the screen then EAT IT

head scratching... Broncos probably trying a very long FG or throwing a hail mary at the end instead of a fg under 40 yards lol
    Broncos struggled to move the ball all day...final drive, move the ball down field like they're the saints. Even a bs pass interference call couldn't stop them.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

a fart by any other name would smell as shitty

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Gordon admitted he went the wrong way. It was a terrible sequence any way you cut it. Laughable really.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Now the Chargers are looking at a losing streak......actually no, they got the Cards at home next week.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coaches and players should be held accountable for bad decisions like this

Fines

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

San Diego never goes for the juggular. They get a lead and sit on it. They were content up 19-7 after they scored on the opening drive in the 3rd qtr. they thought that lead was safe. I’ve seen it so many times with this team.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

grrr chargers messed up my 4 team parlay OUCH!!!

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    San Diego never goes for the juggular. They get a lead and sit on it. They were content up 19-7 after they scored on the opening drive in the 3rd qtr. they thought that lead was safe. I’ve seen it so many times with this team.
    This is a great point. The difference between the Chargers and teams like the Chiefs, Saints, Pats and Rams is that the Chargers don't go for the knock out punch. They play not to lose.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Denver was out of time outs- I have never seen anything like that crap I witnessed