flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

DETROIT +100 LIVE ML > Panthers

My 2nd gift of the year for you guys.

St8 to the bank

flakeandbake

No one will comment on any of this b/c they're all on opposites hoping I'm drunk and stoned. I'm neither

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

/what did you see to provoke your live bet?

flakeandbake

Public all over Carolina and Carolina spread with the idea no way Detroit knocks them off after how poorly Detroit has played the past few weeks. Last two weeks in a row Detroit +4.5 at Vikings and Detroit +6.5 vs Bears. Sharps giving up now on Detroit as square continue to plaster Carolina. So that got my attention.

Line closed at +4 where it opened after bouncing around to 4.5 / 5

Now as for the live line - I absolutely love the line itself (+105 vs -125) then moved to (+100 vs -120) which is a perfect. Exactly what I would want to see in a live line that the public is betting against as it moves in.

Anything I'm missing?

flakeandbake

It's incredibly standard to be honest with you. What makes me like it more is Im even scared to take detroit myself and anytime a line is reversing against the public and I like opposite and scared I notice I do well

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

I thought your biggest advantage to live betting is actually seeing the live play and how the line of scrimmage is unfolding. thanks for your analysis. I believe there is so much we do not know just by looking at the numbers.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    I thought your biggest advantage to live betting is actually seeing the live play and how the line of scrimmage is unfolding. thanks for your analysis. I believe there is so much we do not know just by looking at the numbers.
    Nope - all in the line - who's on what side - and how it moves vs how it opened and closed.

I like watching the game to get an idea of how these teams are looking but more interested in how the referees are controlling the game and what the refs are calling and not calling for the lions vs the panthers which public blasted

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    Exactly - I also believe that there is so much we dont know just looking at the numbers - to the point I embrace a stance that I know absolutely nothing. So I rely on the way a line is moving vs what others are chasing

flakeandbake

This games buggin me out - I could see Panthers winning by 3 in OT or some dramatic fashion