Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

NFL venue change rules

I would assume that a change in venue would result in voiding all bets, but I cannot seem to find any mention within the Heritage rules. Does anyone know for certain?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Correct..this should mean refunding the wagers.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

I have read this ---- "Any postponed, suspended, or rescheduled events will be considered no action."

Have you try to contact them and clarify the matter?

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Confirmed: "Game Notes : Monday night'sĀ KANSAS CITY vs LA RAMS game is being moved from Mexico City to Los Angeles due to poor field conditions. Game 473-474 will be cancelled due to change of venue."

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Confirmed: "Game Notes : Monday night'sĀ KANSAS CITY vs LA RAMS game is being moved from Mexico City to Los Angeles due to poor field conditions. Game 473-474 will be cancelled due to change of venue."
    Thank you for the confirmation, Barrakuda.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

I had teasers using that game in 2 different books, and they handled them differently. One book kept the teaser, treated the Ram game as a cancelled game/push, and said if I hit the other game, the bet will be refunded as a win and a push, if I lose the other game, the bet will be a loss. That is consistent with their rules. The other book cancelled the whole bet.

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I had teasers using that game in 2 different books, and they handled them differently. One book kept the teaser, treated the Ram game as a cancelled game/push, and said if I hit the other game, the bet will be refunded as a win and a push, if I lose the other game, the bet will be a loss. That is consistent with their rules. The other book cancelled the whole bet.
    The first book *SCREWED* you and basically gave themselves a free roll where the House can't lose, but it can still win.

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    The first book *SCREWED* you and basically gave themselves a free roll where the House can't lose, but it can still win.
    I agree. I'm not thrilled about it, but their rules are pretty clear about the situation.

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I agree. I'm not thrilled about it, but their rules are pretty clear about the situation.
    Wanna name the book and copy/paste what their rules say?

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    Wanna name the book and copy/paste what their rules say?
    It's Betpop. I actually looked further into their rules, and they allow 7 days to replace a cancelled game in a teaser leg. So I went on chat, and it's now fixed with the new line on that game, at the new locale. I'm using the total, and it's unchanged from the original bet. Thanks for your help.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

AshinKusher
    AshinKusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Books have their rules. Southpoint kept all wagers as action. Everywhere else reset