shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

niners gotta be the play tomorrow

public all over NY but the line moving the other way to give NY more points.. books are out for blood this week.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Horrible game to bet, only worth watching to see how terrible the game is

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Horrible game to bet, only worth watching to see how terrible the game is
    you're right... love my giants, but they are tough to watch. not fun when Eli can't even get 1 second of protection.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Already have them at 3

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    you're right... love my giants, but they are tough to watch. not fun when Eli can't even get 1 second of protection.
    Lol pass on it bro, youd be better off doin basketball if u gotta bet

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Mullins has looked decent shannahan knows how to play to a qbs strengths way better than the supposed qb whisperer gruden although carr sucks, no way I can take giants manning looks so pathetic

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I'm surprised the public would be on NYG. They/we usually just bet the last thing we saw. SF played well last week and the NYG just seem to always find a way to lose. Although the NYG have played pretty close games so it's hard to say. Both teams have had good time to prepare with the giants coming off a bye and SF playing Thursday. I can't see betting the farm either way on this one. Gun to my head I'll lay the 3 pts and take SF. Tough call though for sure.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    I'm surprised the public would be on NYG. They/we usually just bet the last thing we saw. SF played well last week and the NYG just seem to always find a way to lose. Although the NYG have played pretty close games so it's hard to say. Both teams have had good time to prepare with the giants coming off a bye and SF playing Thursday. I can't see betting the farm either way on this one. Gun to my head I'll lay the 3 pts and take SF. Tough call though for sure.
    Gmen have name brand players on all the folks fantasy teams, niners a mash unit of guys nobody ever heard of. Of course they on nyg. Gotta be nuts to touch this gm, plenty of solid ncaa hoops plays out there for Monday!!

deary626
    Let it ride
    deary626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Gmen have name brand players on all the folks fantasy teams, niners a mash unit of guys nobody ever heard of. Of course they on nyg. Gotta be nuts to touch this gm, plenty of solid ncaa hoops plays out there for Monday!!
    Looking forward to ur winners Tmr buddy

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Sportsline has 6 guys on giants, 1 guy on niners, here are the write-ups:

Zack Cimini
    CONTRARIAN WITH CHUTZPAH

SAT 11/10

SAN FRANCISCO -3.5

N.Y. GIANTS @ SAN FRANCISCO | 11/12 | 7:15 PM CST

There are several unknown variables between both the 49ers and Giants. Nick Mullens' success on scripted plays is unlikely to continue against a post bye-week New York Giants. Yet the offensive issues of the Giants are not going away. They continually stall inside the opponents' red zone. Look for the home team to capitalize on fewer red-zone possessions but convert touchdowns. Grab the 49ers.

R.J. White
    SUPER STAT GEEK

THU 11/8

N.Y. GIANTS +3

It scares me that everyone likes the Giants in this game, considering how bad they've played this year, but I have to take the points against a 49ers team that isn't as good as it showed last Thursday against a Raiders team that was laying down. Nick Mullens should struggle against an actual NFL defense, while the Giants have shown the ability to stay in games, with five of their seven losses by seven points or less. The Giants playmakers set the tone here and the 49ers offense can't keep up.

Mike Tierney
    TOP DOG

THU 11/8

N.Y. GIANTS +3

Good on ya, Nick Mullens -- as the Aussies would say -- for your smashing debut last week as the 49ers QB. Now let’s see how you fare against an opponent with video to watch and a scouting report compiled. Stepping out of a bye week, the visitors earn the check mark as the healthier team. The Giants have been decent on the road against four average-to-good foes, beating Houston straight-up while losing by seven at Dallas, two to Carolina and three to Atlanta. The 49ers become their softest away opponent yet.

Adam Thompson
    STAFF ANALYST

THU 11/8

N.Y. GIANTS +3

The Nick Mullens-led 49ers had an impressive debut last week, with one big caveat: It was against the Raiders. That Giants are one maddening mess, but its ninth-ranked pass defense isn't going to allow Mullens to go wild here. Eventually, Eli Manning is going to rebound, right? New York has a decent-enough defense and two premier skill players. This looks like a good spot for the Giants to show some pride and stay close, if not outright win.

Larry Hartstein
    SENIOR ANALYST

WED 11/7

N.Y. GIANTS +3

Five of the Giants' seven losses have come by a touchdown or less. They're coming off a bye, and the rest was a good thing for rookie Saquon Barkley. Eli Manning is playing for his job this week. Nick Mullens was outstanding against the Raiders, but Oakland did not even put up a fight. This is going to be a close game. Take the field goal.

Tom Fornelli
    #TRUSTTHEPROCESS

WED 11/7

N.Y. GIANTS +3

Nick Mullens came out of nowhere to torch the Oakland Raiders last week but that's not enough to make me comfortable laying points on a 2-7 team playing its third-string QB.

Emory Hunt
    THE CZAR OF THE PLAYBOOK

TUE 11/6

N.Y. GIANTS +3

It's desperation time for the Giants and their 2018 season. They've made some moves, cut some players and may end up making a quarterback change at some point. In this game, they face a quarterback in Nick Mullens who is coming off of a fantastic debut in a win over Oakland. The issue I have with the 49ers is their defense isn't as stout against the run as you'd expect. Not saying that the Giants are world-beaters up front, but they could find success in creating holes for Saquon Barkley, which could actually open up the rest of their offense for success. Plus, the Giants are in much better shape than the Raiders. Take the Giants and the points.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    You're still on the "it's the lines fault" lol Eli isn't as good as half the backups anymore. He had a good run.

With that said, never trust a guy when he's a fan of a crappy team betting against them. Lol. I know because I'm too hard on the cowboys and bet against them more than I should

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Pick a can any can in this game.. Both teams suck... I guess the home team should be the call if you must bet it... SF it is...

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Sf all day

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Giants taking this game MNF. Will be on the ML this one.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Today will definitely find out if there is anything left in the tank for manning

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    You're still on the "it's the lines fault" lol Eli isn't as good as half the backups anymore. He had a good run.

With that said, never trust a guy when he's a fan of a crappy team betting against them. Lol. I know because I'm too hard on the cowboys and bet against them more than I should
    ehh... just don't like the line at all.. if giants were an 8 point dog (what they should be in this game) I would feel more comfortable about them winning than I do with them being a 3 point dog.

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I didn't have too much time to study games, but interestingly came up with the Jags and the Giants. I sought the lines in both and was surprised to hear that both were +3.5 !!! Obviously the half point came up huge yesterday for Jags. Hoping for the same tonight with the GMEN !!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giants a chase bet for many

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

In Mullens we trust

maggieballs
    maggieballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

Yikes. Why would someone put their hard earned money on this crap game

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by maggieballs View Post
    Yikes. Why would someone put their hard earned money on this crap game
    Cause they need action to watch it and nothing else is going on.. ...

$150.00 $100.00 Pending 11/12/18 8:15pm NFL Football 276 San Francisco 49ers -2½ -150* vs New York Giants

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Nick Mullens no joke...

San Fran or no play....