2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

NFL plays that might win (addition 4!)!!

Well they been winning but as we all know they might not win!! I don’t have a freaking crystal ball!!! I have big balls but they not much help in projecting the games!!!! Just know I’m giving ya’ll my best effort!!!!

Lions/Vikings under 49... after playing
    All overs last week I think books have once again adjusted and given us some value on unders this week., highest total we have seen in this series. Vikings have really gotten away from the formula that had them as class of the nfc norh! They have a shiny new toy and have shown him off, problem for them is throwing it 40+ times is not a recipe for success. Lions getting lof of pressure when they get teams into obvious passing downs, it would serve minny well to get back to what Zimmer teams do and pounding the Rock so teams can’t simply tee off on cousins!!

Lions averaging just under 30 passes per game their last 3 as Fatt Matt has finally got this team to run the ball. Why you think they traded Tate? Cause he a me 1st guy who didn’t like the fact stafford wasn’t chucking him 10 passes a game! So guess what? Get down or lay down, we trying to win games and throwing 10 passes a game to Tate hasn’t won them any playoff games!!!!! Golliday much better weapon on 3rd down anyways! Team who runs the ball w more success wins in what I suspect a 24-20 type game.., which means of course we taking the +5 as well!!!

Steelers/ravens under 47... this will always be one my favorite rivalries! New pussy rules be damned, still get hard nosed grown man football when these 2 meet up!! Steelers pass defense been improving after the pathetic start to the year. Ravens top 5 in every pass d category and Steelers last 3 has them in the same boat! Don’t bothering looking at season long numbers here as they have got on track and last 3 games they playing as well as anyone! Matter of fact since ravens put it on Steelers in pit the Steelers have transformed! Conner had 11 rushes for 19 yards in that game. It will be tough sledding but fully expect Steelers to lean on Conner to control the tempo in this game. 23 points will win this game so lot of value in this number. Steelers are also a great teaser candidate so +8.5 will be part of. Tease (more on that later!)..

Saints ml +105.... rams the better team. However This young rams team is ripe to take their 1st loss as pack and Seattle both had them dead to rights.. saints will not let them off the hook as young rams will be playing in toughest atmosphere they have seen as pros!!!! Saints run d been excellent and will limit Gurley to worst game of year. On other hand the kumara and Ingram due will be a tough task for rams. Rams lbs can’t handle kumara in the passing game and that will open up running lanes for Ingram. Saints d gonna bring the house against Goff and force the youngster into some mistakes and don’t think rams will be able to get a W by leaning on Gurley here against a saints d allowing fewest yards per attempt in rush game!! This game comes down to a few plays and you know brees at home will get several free 1st downs as refs will throw a flag on Donald or sue for breathing on the golden boy!!! Another great teaser option (more on that later!! ))

Card not finished just got late start and wanted to get thread up!!
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

4 great teaser teams!!

Kc-2
    Panthers -.5
    Steelers +8.5
    Saints +8.5

Mix and match them boys, or play all 4 for fat plus money!! I did 2 team 6 point on all those and then a 4 team 6 point as well!!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

gl banker, I did well tailing you last week. I like the saints but am hesitant to take unders these days unless a matchup with teams like Mia, Jax, Tenn, Buff, Jets.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    4 great teaser teams!!

Kc-2
    Panthers -.5
    Steelers +8.5
    Saints +8.5

Mix and match them boys, or play all 4 for fat plus money!! I did 2 team 6 point on all those and then a 4 team 6 point as well!!
    I like all of those and have a similar one that also has Chargers+7.5.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Best of luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    gl banker, I did well tailing you last week. I like the saints but am hesitant to take unders these days unless a matchup with teams like Mia, Jax, Tenn, Buff, Jets.
    Understand bro, but the thing is after a week like last week where we killed overs they tend to overreact and inflate the totals to where the value on unders!! Don’t be scared! The one that scares me is the under in the big easy, my numbers say that one too high but not sure I have the stones for that under.. game flow is gonna favor a under in minny big time imo!! As long as lions don’t fall behind early that game is gonna see a lot of risking attempts!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

where did you get 49 on that lions total?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I like all of those and have a similar one that also has Chargers+7.5.
    Chargers was really close to making my lists or Seattle. Whichever team was the dog a great move to tease over a td imo

JAKEPEAVY21

Understand bro, but the thing is after a week like last week where we killed overs they tend to overreact and inflate the totals to where the value on unders!! Don’t be scared! The one that scares me is the under in the big easy, my numbers say that one too high but not sure I have the stones for that under.. game flow is gonna favor a under in minny big time imo!! As long as lions don’t fall behind early that game is gonna see a lot of risking attempts!!
    I'm good but wish you luck on them.

JAKEPEAVY21

Chargers was really close to making my lists or Seattle. Whichever team was the dog a great move to tease over a td imo
    yep, I would have taken either with+7 or more

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    where did you get 49 on that lions total?
    I’m sorry bro I didn’t realize it dropped. I played earlier in week and didn’t have time to see that it has dropped.. I actually have some at 51 I bet at open before Tate trade, then hit again at 49 few days ago.. didn’t mean to post line that gone, truly sorry. I just saw it had dropped more. Not my style to do that, hope ya’ll know me well enough to know I wouldn’t intentionally do that.. imo anything over 47 has value..

AY (2 TEAMS) RR (3P-2T)
    [451] DETROIT +4-105
    [452] TOTAL u49-110
    (DETROIT vrs MINNESOTA)

100.00 / 268.21
    Ticket#:3974804
    Nov 04 01:00 PM
    Nov 04 04:25 PM
    Oct 30 10:53 PM
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS) RR (3P-2T)
    [451] DETROIT +4-105
    [470] NEW ORLEANS -1½-110

100.00 / 268.21
    Ticket#:3974805
    Oct 30 10:53 PM
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS) RR (3P-2T)
    [452] TOTAL u49-110
    (DETROIT vrs MINNESOTA)
    [470] NEW ORLEANS -1½-110

100.00 / 260.00
    Ticket#:3978833
    Nov 03 04:10 PM
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    4 team teaser

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

GL Banker! I like the analysis.

2daBank

Best BetDETROIT +5 (-115)
    NFL [General] 11/04/18 01:00 PM ET
    Detroit vs Minnesota Under 49 (-110)
    NFL [General] 11/04/18 01:00 PM ET
    NEW ORLEANS -2 (-110)
    NFL [General] 11/04/18 04:25 PM ET
    Pittsburgh vs Baltimore Under 47 (-111)

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

You really think Minnesota puts up two weak games in a row at home?

2daBank

Panthers -6... don’t matter who the bucs trot out at qb, they both turnover machines!! Plus the defense is stir fried dog shit. Panthers win this by at least td. I smell blowout city!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

4 great teaser teams!!

Kc-2
    Panthers -.5
    Steelers +8.5
    Saints +8.5

tailing except the saints. i'm still scared of the rams indoors on that turf

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

banker i know you post legit shit

only reason i knew that line was much lower a guy i respect told me he played that game at 50.5 and i usually tail so i checked and saw 47.5 good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    You really think Minnesota puts up two weak games in a row at home?
    No I don’t think they will put up a weak game. I think it gonna be a excellent game!! I expect minny will get back to running the bAll. These two have had incredibly competitive games and lions have won 3 of last 4.. imo it a 24-20 game so the 5 points will be huge!! I have been dead on w minny, played them all 3 of win steak, faded them last week. I’m just higher on lions than most, think Tate as good as he is was addition by subtraction as he wasn’t buying into lions New run based offense. I love Kerryon Johnson and lions commitment to the rushing attack. Minny struggle to convert red zone trips into tds which will keep game close and worst comes to worse Stafford always good for a back door!!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

I do not like saints ml

They might get exposed her and u don't even like the rams

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    banker i know you post legit shit

only reason i knew that line was much lower a guy i respect told me he played that game at 50.5 and i usually tail so i checked and saw 47.5 good luck
    It was actually 51 at open, I grabbed little then, then hit again at 49. Just rushed this morning and didn’t even check before I posted.. again I’m truly sorry about that just behind, havnt even did my dfs yet but wanted to get my stuff posted for everyone.. long as you can get 47.5 I still feel little value. I have 24-23 as high side.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I do not like saints ml

They might get exposed her and u don't even like the rams
    Well Johnny, I’m actually huge saints hater but playing them
    For 2nd week in a row. I think this great spot to back them. I been wrong before but I love saints here!!!

2daBank

Chargers/seachickens could be a sneaky good over.. still several afternoon games I havnt capped yet so will be adding those during the early games!!

Really want to muster the courage to play the rams/saints under!! We shall see!! Lol

2daBank

Panthers -6... don’t matter who the bucs trot out at qb, they both turnover machines!! Plus the defense is stir fried dog shit. Panthers win this by at least td. I smell blowout city!!
    Fitzmagic already threw a pick!! Lmao!!

johnnyvegas13

Chargers/seachickens could be a sneaky good over.. still several afternoon games I havnt capped yet so will be adding those during the early games!!

Really want to muster the courage to play the rams/saints under!! We shall see!! Lol
    Rams could go just under

Ur getting value but not something I really wanna pay

2daBank

Rams could go just under

Ur getting value but not something I really wanna pay
    I feel ya. Saints unders always scary cause a video game could break out at any time!!! I really think saints offense will dictate tempo. Might be a 1st half under play??? Havnt decided. Love love love the saints!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

flacco ignored wide open lamar jax for a td. i'm cool with that. no way he didn't see him as he threw ball in stands over the middle

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Good luck banker. Was reading some of your thoughts earlier in the week at another place

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Good luck banker. Was reading some of your thoughts earlier in the week at another place
    Yea you can def find me over there a lot during the week discussing the games. I’ll always be loyal to sbr and post my card here but that other site has a lot of smart guys I respect and enjoy talking the games with and they don’t allow any of the troll losers who don’t contribute anything to post their bs!! It nice to be able to discuss the games w smart guys who all respect each other without any of the pathetic losers like “little Joey”, “Bohr”, or any other of my pathetic no life having fan club that too stupid to contribute anything of value!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    flacco ignored wide open lamar jax for a td. i'm cool with that. no way he didn't see him as he threw ball in stands over the middle
    Might be little animosity brewing there. Kinda like when farve had nothing to say to Rodgers. Guys don’t take kindly to someone looking to take their job!! Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Yea you can def find me over there a lot during the week discussing the games. I’ll always be loyal to sbr and post my card here but that other site has a lot of smart guys I respect and enjoy talking the games with and they don’t allow any of the troll losers who don’t contribute anything to post their bs!! It nice to be able to discuss the games w smart guys who all respect each other without any of the pathetic losers like “little Joey”, “Bohr”, or any other of my pathetic no life having fan club that too stupid to contribute anything of value!!!
    Where else you at banks?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Where else you at banks?
    NOT SURE SBR WANTS ME ADVERTISING ANOTHER SITE BRO (ctg, look it up!!!), sharpest ncaa football guys around!! I learned a great deal from those guys when it comes to capping bases, ncaa hoops and fb over the years. Good guys like us who willing to share, and none the trolls allowed!! I’ve has few of my retard fan club follow me over and the owner messaged me and ask about the history, I told him and the kicked them to the curb!!!! Lol. Great place. As is sbr. I have met so many good guys at both over the years I have special place in my heart for both sites!!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-04-18 at 02:17 PM.

2daBank

We just need a lions td to sweep the early games!!!

johnnyvegas13

We just need a lions td to sweep the early games!!!
    Wow nice fkknnnnn mush

Or maybe it was me

About ya post same then that

2daBank

Man we really nailed game flow in minny for that under.., just need lions to score a td to cover!! I accidentally put lions +5 as my BTP 2x play when ump meant for the under to be my 2x play!!! Cmon lions!!

2daBank

Wow nice fkknnnnn mush

Or maybe it was me

About ya post same then that
    Umm. No such thing as mush! Wtf happened? Pick 6??

1234 Last